Thanks guys. Yes the flu is finally going away. But chesty cough is still sore.

Ok so the pancake recipe, I am not 100% sure on it as its my bf secret recipe its his speciality. I don't really count the syns when I have it. Only the syns in the nutella or honey. I always make sure I have half pancake half speed to make up for it tho.

Lunch
Leftover chicken black bean with noodles and lettuce to boost speed
Can of coke zero

Two cups of peppermint tea
500ml water

Dinner
Smoked Coley and Salmon, mashed potato (1 syn for butter), marrofat peas and broccoli
500ml water and can of coke zero

Snacking
So I was starving today couldn't quench the hunger in me.
I drank another 1l water
8 mini spring rolls with sweet chilli sauce 3 syns ( full of speed :) )
two chicken breasts ( I try to keep the odd one or two roasted/boiled and in the fridge so I snack on the good stuff not the bad)
Banana
Diced raw carrot
Pear
Mug of camomile tea

Again another sleepless night. Coughing is getting to me breathing is all heavy when I try to sleep. So up making lists and doing some colouring for mindfulness.

Syns Galaxy 9

IMG_20160105_121646.jpg

Hey all,

Finally feeling a little better, even went for a proper walk for the first time in ages did about 1km but I'll build that back up to my pre move 5km 3 times a week.

Breakfast
6 syn free sausages
500ml water

Lunch
Beans on toast ( 2 slices of hexb)
Mug of tea (half hexa)
2 x ginger nuts 4 syns

Snacked on some raw carrots while I prepped the slow cooker beef stew. Steak was on offer in my local shop so I stocked up diced off the fat and have it cooking on low for the next few hours. I'll check it tonight.

Anyone else wish grapes were a speed food. I love them. Have half a punnet gone today. At least its not synned food.

Plenty of water into me today. My skins all dry and I know myself I need to hydrate.

Dinner... Will be chunky bolognase. Lots of speedy veg!

IMG_20160106_145913.jpg

The weekly shop is done. I stock up in aldi/lidl for all my store cupboard staples. I love getting bargains on groceries. I missed the vegetable market this week so buying some bits to get me through until Saturday.

Glad your feeling better I'm just getting over it too will be glad to get a good nights sleep soon as i lie down the coughing starts. Food looks lovely x
The same here Jackie. I lie down and coughing so much feel like I'll loose a lung. Nice to be back on plan.

Dinner was spag bol. Really loving my comfort food today.

2 500ml glasses of water
1/punnet raspberries and some green grapes

Haha. We have made the decision we always eat at the table. Some days the interior designer in me comes out and I have to have my table to perfection. Lol

So today's syns
2 more ginger nuts 4 syns
3 pieces of galaxy caramel

500ml water
2 camomile tea

Slow cooker stew looks amazing. Cannot wait to have it tomorrow.

Hi all,

Really good girl today 100% on plan

Breakfast
apple and camomile tea

Lunch
Leftover spag bol, I even added extra spinach to boost my speed

Dinner
Slow cooker Beef stew - onions, garlic, celery, carrot, turnip, peas and diced up two steak

Still struggling to get my slow cooker meals to have the same flavour youd get from meals in a pot

Anyway Snacks
HEXB two aldi benefit bars (just like hifi bars same syns but I like the flavours more)
Apple
half carrot diced up

Loop the loop ice lolly - think its 4 syns will have to check

SO A BIG SUPRISE HAPPENED !!

As it is my Birthday weekend, and my beau had a meeting in Belfast he is taking me with him and we are heading now, so I dunno what my wifi situation will be but I'll be back in the South again Sat! Two nights away, while he is working tomorrow I plan to get my body magic on, trapsing around the shops! Meeting my friends on Saturday in Letterkenny in our fav place for food, so that will be good fun, we share our birthday so we always celebrate together when we can. Then back to normality and back to being 100% on plan Sunday, (Unless I get a cake, in which case I will eat it! the 10th of January is the one day a year I can have cake for brekkie guilt free lol )

Will keep ye posted when I can,
Have a fabulous weekend all!!

Breakfast
Melon and grape packet from tesco and half a pineapple (fingers)
Half hexb Alpen lighy
Hexa Costa cappucino

Lunch
Noodles with onions chicken peppers beansprouts, water chestnuts and black bean sauce... Synning it at 8
Coke zero

I've had 1.5l water too
Lots of body magic trapsing around the shops. Seriously frustrated with sizes. How can I fit into a size 12 dress in one shop but an 18 in another. Anyone else get frustrated shopping.

I don't go shopping anymore, changing room mirrors are seriously depressing. I order online
It was awful. I put up the pics on a thread in slimming world off topic forum. Its so frustrating I brought 13 items into fitting room. All the same size and some were huge and others looked like I was a feckin camel all lumps and bumps and one skirt didn't even go over my legs! Felt like crying. Its so annoying cause my wardrobe is bare. I have a bunch of stuff for when I loose another 2st but until then my "fat" clothes are all too big and my clothes I got in Sept/October to keep me going are now loose and unflattering. I don't buy online cause I have no idea what size I should be wearing. I used to love it back when I was a 12, I knew I was a 12! But these days I have literally no idea and its driving me crazy.

Back