How you feeling today? Stlil rubbish?

I hate sticking to plan when I feel ill - i always use it as an excuse to binge!

How you feeling today? Stlil rubbish?

I hate sticking to plan when I feel ill - i always use it as an excuse to binge!

Hey!

Yeap! I am officially at man flu stage. I no longer have much of a voice, dizzy spells, and I feel like I'm coughing up a lung, full blown snot monster.

So today for breakfast I had a leimsip! And a cough sweet

However last night I signed up to Sw online. Cause where I live now there's only groups on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings and they don't always suit. So rather than missing weeks. I bought a nice fancy scales off amazon and I have set my intrm target

3st 8.5lbs to loose in 2016

44.5lbs started with a fresh slate.

I CAN DO THIS

Hi Marybobs, sorry you're feeling so rough.
I know you probably don't feel like eating but at least try to eat some fruit though, the vitamins will help.

So decided to have one of those bit c orange tablets in water to try and boost my energy. With a mug of tea (hey I'm Irish its the cure for everything) with some milk (hexa) and alpen light (hexb)
Tried to eat a sour orange wasn't happening. I'll get loads of speed in for lunch and dinner

I've made carrot and lentil soup for lunch
And for dinner mushy pea chicken curry

Attachments

• IMG_20160115_125338.jpg
    IMG_20160115_125338.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 29
So lunch was a bowl of soup.

Dinner.. Chicken curry and rice and sw chips

Snacks hexb cookies 2.5 syns for cocoa and choc chips batch made for some tomorrow too.

Feeling slightly better but that could be cough bottle and vapo rub.

So food wise was a good girl.
Sprite Zero
Coke zero
Coffee with rest of my hexa

Syns
2.5 cookies
3 alpen light
4 hula hoops (shared the bag with OH)

Thanks ladies

Finally felt a bit better today. So before I crashed out I actually had a productive morning.

So I started out and I have printed out one of @Pierce 's weekly meal planner sat down and did out a plan for the week and did a shopping list. I went to Aldi, Lidl and to a veg shop and got all the ingredients I need for two weeks :)

So here goes. Starting from Monday Ill be following this plan. Tomorrow will be a slow cooker roast chicken dinner.

I have attached the meal planner and my shop

Speed
Melon
Leeks
Kale
Peppers
Mandarins
Beansprouts
Ginger
Onions
Broccoli
Green beans
Strawberries
Raspberries

Protein
Chickpeas
Chicken breasts
Chicken pieces
5% mince beef
Chicken thighs
Rashers
Eggs
Mixed beans
Pork stirfry strips

Free
Bananas
Grapes
Stock cubes
Minerals
Parsley
Potatoes
Balsamic vinegar

Syns
Aldi Dreamy 4
Aldi Roar 5
Popcorn 4
Maria 1 syn biscuits
Choc shot orange. Amazed they had it in aldi

I made a syn bin so all treats are in it.

Today's food so far

2x HiFi hexb and breakfast
Mug of tea hexa
Mandarin

Hula hoops 5 syns Oh took a few
Can diet 7up

Dinners about to be made

Attachments

• IMG_20160116_175346.jpg
    IMG_20160116_175346.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20160116_153828.jpg
    IMG_20160116_153828.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20160116_153625.jpg
    IMG_20160116_153625.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20160116_171959.jpg
    IMG_20160116_171959.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 47
Thanks ladies

Finally felt a bit better today. So before I crashed out I actually had a productive morning.

So I started out and I have printed out one of @Pierce 's weekly meal planner sat down and did out a plan for the week and did a shopping list. I went to Aldi, Lidl and to a veg shop and got all the ingredients I need for two weeks :)

So here goes. Starting from Monday Ill be following this plan. Tomorrow will be a slow cooker roast chicken dinner.

I have attached the meal planner and my shop

Speed
Melon
Leeks
Kale
Peppers
Mandarins
Beansprouts
Ginger
Onions
Broccoli
Green beans
Strawberries
Raspberries

Protein
Chickpeas
Chicken breasts
Chicken pieces
5% mince beef
Chicken thighs
Rashers
Eggs
Mixed beans
Pork stirfry strips

Free
Bananas
Grapes
Stock cubes
Minerals
Parsley
Potatoes
Balsamic vinegar

Syns
Aldi Dreamy 4
Aldi Roar 5
Popcorn 4
Maria 1 syn biscuits
Choc shot orange. Amazed they had it in aldi

I made a syn bin so all treats are in it.

Today's food so far

2x HiFi hexb and breakfast
Mug of tea hexa
Mandarin

Hula hoops 5 syns Oh took a few
Can diet 7up

Dinners about to be made
Now that's what I call ultra organised! Well done, good week ahead.
Marybobs, I noticed on y meal planner sheet, you have written sticky pork with rice. Do you have a recipe for the sticky pork please?

Last edited:
Glad you're feeling a bit better! Very impressed by the organisation - I love aldi and lidl, they're so cheap! we've saved a fortune since we started shopping there instead of asda or tesco. Love the idea of syn bin - might have to try that!

Now that's what I call ultra organised! Well done, good week ahead.
Marybobs, I noticed on y meal planner sheet, you have written sticky pork with rice. Do you have a recipe for the sticky pork please?

Hi

The sticky pork recipe is really easy

3 tbsp runny honey, 3tbs balsamic vinegar, 3tbs soy sauce (6 syns)

Mix sauce together and dice up 2 chicken breasts, half a red chilli, and two cloves garlic and marinade together for about 30-40 mins in fridge. (I leave it for about 2 hours). Then fry up with onions and serve with your favourite speedy veg and some rice or buckwheat or any carbs really. I like it with salt and pepper chips. Or any other Chinese fakeaway side.

Ive never heard of a slim bagel, where are they from?

I get them in SuperValu. But you can get them in a lot of big supermarkets. I found them from a consultant on instagram. They are defo a hexb. Or 6 syns. I've got a picture from Google cause mine are in a freezer bag.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-16-21-05-16.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-16-21-05-16.png
    609.8 KB · Views: 23
I
Glad you're feeling a bit better! Very impressed by the organisation - I love aldi and lidl, they're so cheap! we've saved a fortune since we started shopping there instead of asda or tesco. Love the idea of syn bin - might have to try that!

Yeah decided I need to get my ass in gear. I love Asda its so cheap but I find all the shops in the North much better for shopping than here. So we've decided to go once a month to Iceland and Asda and stock up and then every second week do a shop for things we need. Even with the exchange rate so awful for us at the mo.

Hi

The sticky pork recipe is really easy

3 tbsp runny honey, 3tbs balsamic vinegar, 3tbs soy sauce (6 syns)

Mix sauce together and dice up 2 chicken breasts, half a red chilli, and two cloves garlic and marinade together for about 30-40 mins in fridge. (I leave it for about 2 hours). Then fry up with onions and serve with your favourite speedy veg and some rice or buckwheat or any carbs really. I like it with salt and pepper chips. Or any other Chinese fakeaway side.
Ooh, that's right up my street, thanks! :eating:

Dinner today

Smokey chicken casserole
With Giant pasta shapes. (It looks so cool)

Drinking lots of diet 7up

Attachments

• IMG_20160116_185923.jpg
    IMG_20160116_185923.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 30
Back