Saw your photo on IG yesterday - you've done amazingly well. I find it's so rewarding when you see before and after photos - makes it seem more real. xx

Saw your photo on IG yesterday - you've done amazingly well. I find it's so rewarding when you see before and after photos - makes it seem more real. xx

Yeah. I was picking photos to print for the new house and came across that one. My friend was saying the difference and I didn't think there was much until I saw the pic from sat night.

So that is my motivation to spur me on and keep me on track

Ok so first

Yesterdays Food 12/02

Breakfast
apple and hifi hexb

Lunch
pasta bake and two peaches

Dinner
I was so full so I had a picky evening not a proper meal, but I had 4 syn free sausages, spaghetti hoops, loads of speed berries and fruit

syns- 6 doritos
syns - 2 hazelnuts

lots of lemon water
1 x coffee with hexa milk
sprite zero 500ml

4.5km walk

Today

WEIGH DAY!!!

-1/2lb

this makes me so happy!! After the week I had I taught it would of been a lot higher, just goes to show how much body magic pays a roll in keeping it off too. As i did two long walks this week and 1 hour wii fit as well as a few dance workout videos

Breakfast
fried potatoes beans and onions

I still look the same in my before and after photos :-(

I was the same for months then boom went to put on a pair of jeans and they literally fell down when I started walking. I heard it takes a month for your skin to shrink back in apparently. But I noticed in July when I hit one stone I didn't feel it until sept in my clothes then the same lately, I lost more and nothing for another few months then at the party last week I realised I was in a size 12 dress down from the 16/18 I was wearing at the wedding in July so pulled the two pics up to compare. Was in genuine shock. I don't feel like I've lost much as I still have 3st to go but I did my measurements on Feb 1st and gonna go by that now too

So yesterdays food

Lunch was Thai red curry with rice 5 syns
Lots of speedy veg.
Diet 7up
Water

Dinner
Chicken breast with piri piri seasoning on a hexb sandwich thin lots of lettuce and chips :) yummy
Water
Peach cordial
Water

Peppermint tea
Coffee
Half a slice of cake 3 syns to be safe

Today

HiFi and pear for brekkie
Water from my new water filter jug. Yay Valentines.

Lunch was in a slimmers friendly pub in Enniskillen. Tony's kitchen had a syn free roast beef with mash, carrots, parsnips, cabbage, gravey, roastie and chips all ayn free
Diet 7up

Dinner
Valentines treat
Chicken rogan josh with boiled rice
Poppadom

Flexi syn day. No biggie. Back on 100% tomorrow

Night all!

Oooo what is the 5 syns Thai red curry?? I wish there was a slimmers friendly place round by me - get sick of having tomato pasta or jacket potato everytime I go out!!

the thai curry was more than 5 syns but I didnt eat it all, I kinda drained off most of the sauce so I could save syns

Was kinda iffy today so picked at food

hexb wheat puffs and almond milk
6 syns hifi
3 syns hifi
2 pears
1 apple

fanta chicken with soy and honey noodles 2 syns and egg fried rice 1 syn

popcorn picked at the bowl my bf had, didnt have much

2 l water

Breakfast
Beans and potatoes (no speed but I'm just happy it was on plan)

Alpen light 2.5 syns

2 pints fanta zero
1l water

Feeling really rough again today. Severe star week cramping started. So well see what I can eat

Yep @Jessieh90 I freeze all my leftovers. Whatever dinner it may be. All my curries, even if its just the sauce that's left in the pan. I have mini tubs and I defrost it to with burger and chips or anything really. We are actually spending this week eating freezer food.

Today food
Chicken soup and 60g roll

Water water and more water
Apple
Pear

15 syns of choc!!!

Tea with hexa milk

Dinner

Peppered pork with broccoli, spuds, carrot and turnip. Water
Diet lilt

That's a really good idea - I always have a little bit of meals left but it ends up going in the bin as its never really enough for leftovers. Good for when I'm skint at the end of the month too!

So I got distracted today and didnt post until now, for the first time in ages I have had the best day. I woke up with tonnes of energy. My horrible chesty cough finally broke. So after I half coughed up a lung this morn, I got busy with my housework. I cleaned the bathrooms, kitchen, did laundry, cleaned my fireplace, sitting room, all the floors, sorted all my clothes, including a pile for charity that have gone too big. My friend is pregnant so she gets first dibs then I'll drop it into the charity shop in town. I literally have done so much that my fitbit was going crazy. So judging by its calorie burn I did well today, and I had it off for half the day as I had my hands in water etc. Felt so good, even before I had a mug of tea.

Breakfast
hexb sandwich thin with 3 synfree Mallons Gluten Free Sausages an apple for speed
tea and some water

Lunch
Some leftover mash with beans and a fried egg and then some broccoli and a pear for speed

Dinner
Today I made a really yummy favourite in our house -
Fajitas!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB7_VHrSxmG/?taken-by=maryannesw

2 syns for the smokey BBQ Old El Paso spice mix, chicken breasts, yellow pepper and onions. served with loads of iceberg lettuce

17 syns after treats today but I am OK with that.

Drank so much sugar free minerals, and two full bottles of filtered water in my awesome new water bottle. Its amazing to have such a loving boyfriend, instead of chocolates like most guys, he picked me up a filter water bottle cayse he knew I wanted one. Nice Valentines suprise :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB27nxKSxth/?taken-by=maryannesw

Awww bless your other half! Mine asked if we could get a take away - NOOOO I NEED TO FIT INTO MY WEDDING DRESS - may get that tattooed on my forehead. I quite fancy fajitas now mmm will put that on the list for this weekend

Awww bless your other half! Mine asked if we could get a take away - NOOOO I NEED TO FIT INTO MY WEDDING DRESS - may get that tattooed on my forehead. I quite fancy fajitas now mmm will put that on the list for this weekend

I saw someone else had them on insta during the week and I was like I want them now. Really enjoyed them. I didn't have wraps but the lettuce worked fine and it was still full on flavour without the calories.

So today so far
Apple
Coffee
HiFi rocky road
(Love that mam still goes to group so I can get the HIFIs)

Doing loads of meal planning today. Gonna be a great week

Yesterday's Food
lunch and dinner was two bowls of Slow cooker beef stew
pear
lots of water
coffee
cadbury mint crisp 9 syns i think

Today

Breakfast
Sausage and fried egg on 60g roll hexb
pear
500ml water

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCAYN-VyxlH/?taken-by=maryannesw

Lunch
Slice of brown bread with butter and peppermint tea. I just fancied something traditional.
apple

Dinner
Nandos fakeaway
Hot Nando marinaded chicken legs
Peri peri salted chicken breast
peri peri chips
salad
corn on the cob

lots of milk- I dunno why- I dont even like it but was expecting the marinade to be a lot spicer - over on syns but I'm ok with that, was under yesterday and will tomorrow

Snacks
pear
water
diet irn bru 1 pint
grapes
apple
strawberries
teddy bear crisps I think 3.5 syns

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCBOac1yxiH/?taken-by=maryannesw

So yesterday we did a massive Aldi haul and spent over our weekly budget for food but sometimes you just gotta do it. we stocked up on all fruit, veg and meats for the week along with a few extras and we went to lidl to grab a few things too, while there we were literally there in time for stickers, so we managed to get a full chicken for €2, two packs of stewing beef for €1.60 each, stir fry beef for €1.60 and 8 chicken breasts for €6 so we brought these home and two packets of chicken drumsticks for €2 each. so we divided them all up and added our herbs, spices, marinades and filled up our freezer.

So we have all these prepped in the freezer:
  • 2 steakhouse pepper beef stew with onion
  • honey and garlic beef stirfry
  • 4 peri peri hot drumsticks
  • 4 chinese drumsticks (added extra chillis, garlic, spring onion)
  • 4 bbq drumsticks
  • 4 garlic and paprika ones (will make kfc style once defrosted)
  • 4 jerk chicken drumsticks
  • 2 chicken breasts in arriabata style sauce
  • 2 chicken breasts in lemon garlic rosemary sauce
I swear if I dont loose this weeks gain next week I will cry!!!

Happy Sunday Peeps!!

Breakfast this morning was 5 syns of pancakes and nutella along with a pear and a mug of coffee!

Lunch/Dinner is going to be a Sunday roast

Babes, you are doing super well!!!

Is there a slimming friendly place in enniskillen? I never knew that! Amazing :D

Thank you for letting me have first dibs, being prego is hard on the old bank balance!

Looking forward to seeing you in like 10 days, I'm sure there will be a massive difference! I'm gaining what your losing :)

Back