Diary of a heffalump :)

ChrissyRiley

Silver Member
MORNING ALL!
Today's the day I start Cambridge diet!
I'm already starving, my CDC isnt getting here till 1:30 so just drinking a ton of water till then!
I'm really excited to get going and cant wait for my 1st weigh in!
I've been on so many diets since i had my son 3 yrs ago and nothing has worked for me.
I'm hoping the Cambridge diet will be the last diet I ever need! I feel that having all my meals planned out and regimented
for me will help me not to stray!
Anyway, thats me, off to the shops soon to buy lots of bottled water and sugar free gum!
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!XXX

Good luck with day 1 :) xx

Good luck on your first day, I'm the same, I like this diet as food is taken away so I can't over eat and hoping by the end of it I'll have learnt to be sensible with what I eat. Xx

CDC Just left, feeling very optimistic!
Currently sipping on a cuppacino shake with lots of ice :)
Very yummy!
Bring on next weeks weigh in!
I can do this!

Watch this space as it gets smaller! :D xxx

hi chrissy! i started at similar weight to you i was 18.4. im 5ft 6 had 6 children and my body is a wreck :( did cambridge 2 years ago u can see in my sig what my losses were i loved this diet but for one reason or another piled it back on.
You are very positive so have no doubt youl do it!!! keep in touch x

Hi Chrissy
Pleased to hear the first days going well and yeah those cuppacino shakes are lush!
I cant belive i've made it to day 4 without launching an attack on the chippy down the road.
Like LeaE says, every time you want to stuff your face just remember why you came on this diet in the first place!
We may be starved of delicious foods but at least we'll be slim and sexy :D xxx

I've emptied the fridge freezer and cupboards of anything tempting!
And made a point of buying my son biscuits and cakes that I dont like so I wont be tempted!
all that's in there is his stuff lol! and my shakes of course!
Just had the mint choc shake.... delicious!
I'm doing this! 100%!
Going to prove everyone wrong :) xx

Hey Chrissy, good luck. I'm on Day 5 now and it's definitely getting easier. Day's 2 and 4 I found really tough cos I was at home and hadn't kept busy enough.

Good luck and 'keep calm & keep drinking water' x

Just had my soup... Not sure if I liked it,
I dont feel hungry at all, but tired, but thats to be expected I guess,
Have been drinking plenty of water, was very tempted to pinch a chip from my sons leftovers,
but I stayed strong and chucked them straight in the recycling :)
Feeling fab to be honest! dreading tomorrow though... by all accounts day 2 is hard!xx

DAMN! Forgot I have a meeting with my sons nursery on Monday, so having to move my weigh in to next tuesday instead...
Oh well, a whole extra day to shed some poundage!xx

I've had the same thing I got weighed Wednesday evening but my first official weigh in is Thursday morning. So I'm hoping for a big number. Good luck with tomorrow. I was on this app all day long on day 2 anything to try and keep me focused.

I'm finding it so helpful, all the tips are great!
And it keeps my mind off of eating!
Although its only day 1 and I'm not feeling hungry at all, which is great, but I know I'll be feeling it tomorrow,
Gona go visit some friends or something to take my mind off of food xx

That sounds like a very good idea. Good luck. I'm desperately hoping wk2 is easier. But I'm sure if we get a good number after our first WI that'll keep us motivated.

Morning folks!
Well day 2 is here and I feel sluggish, Having a choccy shake for breakfast,
my stomach is in a bad way, had a few cramps last night, no hunger yet though which is good xx

I always try to drink a litre before my first shake im finding it's helping with the cramps and dizziness. Good luck today I'm sure you'll be fine. And everyone is right it is slowly get easier.

i hate day 2 u feel positive day one but you should be proud of yourself for doing day one :)) x

i always drink a litre before too :)) i have a cambridge sandwich a litre of water my shake then more water lol x

Sounds like a very filling sandwich LOL!
Well after my shake and 2 bottles of water I feel a bit better,
Cant stay out of the bathroom though lol!
Probably a shock to my system!
Going from eating ***** to just nutritional shakes! AHA!
My taste buds are sad :( xx

Good for you doll! xx

lol mine think they are bein drowned x

Back