Diary of a heffalump :)

Viva espania! 6 days all inclusive :D Can't wait!xx

Oh lovely where abouts in Spain you going? Will weather still be ok? We go Tenerife in oct as its nearer Africa so hot hot then we go to Spain and Greece in June and August. Then dec to June we stick to lakes and dales hehe love my holidays xx

Going to salou, it won't be hot, but it'll be warm enough for us, TBH If I have my way we won't be leaving the hotel room too much :p
And as it's all inclusive we'll probs just stay in the complex most of the time xx

How u doin hun fab news bout hols hun!! Xx

I'm still being goo, well I had some chicken this evening, but thats it :) xx

Weigh in tomorrow and |I'm actually looking forward to it! :D xx

9:20 for me! I'm actually really excited about it for the 1st time in weeks!xx

7lbs off :D How'd you get on ladies?xxx

Was so back on track! Lost 12lbs in 2 weeks... Then went out saturday night and ruined it all :'( so disappointed with myself! Holiday next saturday somehow doubt I'll get to 15 stone bang on, but I'm closer than I've been in almost 4yrs!xxx

Your bak yay!!! Xx

Hello all!! Well im back down to 16 stone bang on :) having 2 weighs a week to keep me going till xmas :) how are we all?xx

Still at around 16 stone :( I'm not being weighed at all now till after new years, Still on plan just dont want to know my weight, even threw away my scales battery and got Scott to hide the scales lol! How are we all doing?xxx

Back