Diary of a hidden thin girl

Wednesday 27.8.14

not much happened today, went for a walk on the Tolkin route in Hurst Green it was 5 an half miles but boy did it nearly kill us lol...very hilly and we were starving....

food was SW BLT on wholemeal toast with 2tsp low cal mayo

banana n muller light

roast pork, broccoli, sw roast potatoes, gravy...didn't eat much pork as it had been quickly cooked and was tough for me, i'm very fussy with meat.

Thursday 29.8.14 weigh in eve

we are staying at mine tonight so I can do my last weigh in for the month. I've already achieved my August goal of weighing 13 stone for Andy's birthday weekend away. I'm hoping tomorrow to be in the 12's will be really made up, i've not been able to have a mid week weigh as i've been at Andy's all week so I've no idea what tomorrow will bring. I've been on plan but haven't eaten as much as usual. We tend to eat late breakfast miss lunch then eat a late dinner. When I'm at work I eat loads.

Food for today

breakfast was hot porridge

lunch in Blackpool was cockles and crayfish tails all fresh from the market

muller light yogurt

chicken breast stuffed with half fat soft cheese and wrapped in parma ham, with SW wedges and mixed peas, sweetcorn & carrots with 2 mini pigs in blankets...oops.

Friday 29.8.14

Doododooo......weighed in and lost another 2lbs....target smashed for the month plus...actually....PLUS...thats 2 and a half stone gone...kapput....vamooshed. Well happy :D

will update food shortly xx

That is brilliant Denise! You are doing so well.

I am slowly getting back on track so hopefully will start seeing decent losses soon.

Wow thats fab denise! Will definitely be doing some of your recipes when I get back from holiday. :D

Fridays food update

breakfast
bacon
egg
beans
2 WW sausages (1 syn)
1 slice of 400g white toast (??)

Muller light yogurt
clementine

dinner
Andy's SW burgers
1 wholemeal roll
salad
1.5 half fat cheese slice
SW chips
1 slice 400g wholemeal bread (??)

cant be bothered to check the ?? Syns

Saturday food update

typing this on monday 1.9.14 and actually can't remember what I had lol. It was definately on plan so i'll leave it at that.

Sunday food update

today we went away for Andy's birthday pressi down to Warwickshire for an over night stay. When we got there we visited the battle ground at Market Bosworth and followed the history trail - body magic. We then returned back to the hotel as it was late due to M6 holdups on the way. We had a walk around the grounds and then got ready for dinner which unfortunately for me was a carvery....yeulk.... i hate them so although i had booked a 3 course meal which Andy devoured I only got a bit of chicken chasseur and lettuce, the veg looked dry like it had been there for hours. The soup looked like gloop and far too creamy, and pudding was only cakes and gateaus NO fruit...shockingly cr@p basically I ate nothing. Other food prior was 2 boiled egg for breakfast with wholemeal soldiers, wholemeal roll with chicken and tbsp low cal mayo, a few baked crisps and 2 bananas an muller light.

Breakfast on the monday wasn't much better, the bacon, egg and sausage was swimming in oil - didn't have any. I had 2 brown bread full size no butter, with beans and tomatoes then a dish of orange and grapefruit segments with yogurt which was probably full fat but was the better option. Needless to say they wont get a good review for their food from me....

after breakfast we headed off to Stratford upon Avon for a look around we only visited the high street and Shakespeare's birthplace as it was raining we then headed back up towards Coventry to see the cathedral took loads of photos there. We had lunch in whetherspoons we both had the chicken and pepper skewers me with rice, Andy with chips both with salad....i ate both salads lol.

We then headed home to pick Tia up from Andy's mums again due to traffic it was gone six and then by the time we got back to Preston it was 8.30 we hadn't eaten since 2pm so i am afraid dinner was a vegetable pizza from Morrisons- quick an easy. I only ate half of it and it was a small apparently for half it is 455 cals oh well least it was nice.

Tuesday 2.9.14

Last day of holidays today :(

Just a quick food update as nothing exciting happening

Breakfast
Scrambled egg
2 wholemeal toast no butter

Lunch
Apple
Chicken noodle mug shot

Dinner
Stewed steak
Carrots
SW roast potatoes

Not a lot of food there as we didn't have much in. I will be able to get back into a routine once I'm home and back at work.

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wednesdays food 3.9.14

Breakfast
35g oats and muller light
Coffee with skim milk

Lunch
Ham
Boiled egg
Beetroot
Lettuce
Cucumber
Cherry tomatoes
1 tbsp lowest fat mayo 1 syn

Dinner
2 pork loin fat removed
SW roast potatoes
Broccoli
Gravy made with granules 2 syns

Muller light yogurt
Chopped melon

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thursday food 4.9.14

Breakfast
35g oats
Muller light yogurt

Melon

Baked beans
Baked potato

Muller light yogurt
Apple
Banana

Fat free bachelor's noodles

Petes mushy pea curry sauce
SW chips
Chicken
Boiled rice

1 pink wafer biscuit 2.5 syns wasn't worth it

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Friday 5.9.14 weigh in day

Ok that's another 2lb lost, really happy :) I have only set a 6lb goal for this month due to only 4 weigh ins hopefully I'll achieve it.

Took my measurements again today and I have lost 16.5" all over

Bust - 44.5
Waist - 41"
hips - 53"

Bust - 42"
Waist - 40"
Hips - 51"

Bust - 41"
Waist - 39"
Hips - 50"

Bust - 40"
Waist - 35"
Hips - 47"

back later with food update x

Friday 5.9.14 food update

breakfast
muller light vanilla yogurt
chopped banana
coffe with skim milk

lunch
bacon
eggs
beans
ww sausage (1 syn for 2)
wholemeal bread roll
1 tsp ketchup (1syn)

dinner

Andy has e mailed me to say he has printed some slimming world recepies to make over weekend so i think tonight we are having slimming world cod wrapped in parma ham
Will update later x

We had the lemony cod in parma ham with baby corn and a jacket potato. It was really nice and worth the 1 syn for the ham. That man is good to me :)

Saturday 6.9.14

Andy and I headed out for a hike this morning which turned into just a walk as my walking boots were leaking and it was really foggy and drizzley....we headed back home and I headed to the sports shop to buy some new walking boots £15.00bargain junior shoes :)

I also need some new work shoes I went to Marks', Clarks, Next and Wallis (retail park) and on trying various shoes my usual size 5 were too big and 4 was too small...not many styles did a 4.5 except Clarks but then I wasn't really wanting to pay £60-70. I came away empty handed.

Andy is now preparing dinner :) we have just got back from Morrisons with Sirloin steaks, langouistines (we wanted raw prawns) as Andy downloaded a SW recepie for surf n turf.....yummmy.....

food for today

breakfast - massive
bacon
egg
WW sausage 0.5 syn
tomatoes
mix beans n spaghetti
mushrooms
2 wholemeal 400g toast

snack
fat free super noodles chilli chicken
melon

dinner - massive
steak
langouistines
salad
SW chips
squid rings....not sure...

Glass of red wine
pepsi max

Sunday 7.9.14

went for a hike over the moors today, what should have taken 2.5 hours took nearly 4 as we got lost lol....had visions of camping there. Was really strenuous hike up flippin hill and dale...at one point we were coming down a rocky verge then realised we couldn't go any further had to turn back and heck what a climb glad to be home live and kicking.....

we started out on a full breakfast of bacon, WW sausage, egg and 2 wholemeal toast with ketchup (1.5 syns)

when we got home starving I had a mug shot chilli flavour, was yummy and free and can of diet coke

I am just in the process of cooking a big fat Sunday dinner of roast chicken, SW roast potatoes, carrot batons, broccoli and peas plus a small yorkshire pudding and gravy (4syns) I may have a little glass of red wine....I am still drinking the bottle from last weekend lol....I do enjoy a glass of red, just one though thats why a bottle lasts me 2 or 3 weekends.

Tonight will probably be a chill out with a movie if we last as I am totally kaput and a 6am wake up to go to work is a killer on a Monday morning.

hope everyone has had a fab weekend with not too much synning :)

Sounds like a fun weekend. We managed to get lost in a garden and with a map. I'd be no good with hiking.:p

Food sounds lush as always:thumbup:

Sounds like a lovely weekend xx

Monday 8.9.14 & Tuesday 9.9.14 update

hi guys been missing for a couple of days as today is Wednesday oopps I seem to be getting lazy with my posting. Monday I was so tired after the weekend, I even slept through my alarm for work, not good so I felt like I was playing catch up all day and couldn't wait to get into bed that night.

Mondays food if I can remember was

magic porridge for breakfast

chicken &sweetcorn mug shot with melon for lunch (not actually together)

2 small baked potatoes, salad, tuna with lowest cal mayo for dinner with a muller light after eight yogurt....oh my god delish.

Yesterday (Tuesday) I spent some of the evening photographing my clothes as a friend is interested in buying them. Least I can buy some new ones if she does I am in desperate need of work clothes, yesterday morning I put on 2 pair of pants and a skirt that were out of my back lot of clothes and non would do they were all to big so I need a trip to asda for some cheap work pants to put me on.

yesterdays food

magic porridge for breakfast

melon & banana

salad with crab sticks and left over tuna mayo for lunch

chicken, SW roast potatoes, carrots, broccoli & gravy (2 syns) for dinner

muller light coconut & lime yogurt for dessert.

forgot to add small pack of sushi - never sure of syns but I know its not many

Back