Diary of a hidden thin girl

Sunday 6.7.14

I had a lie in this morning, not mega late but little later than usual. Once up and showered Andy cooked us a massive breakfast of bacon, egg,sausage, beans and toast just the thing for a Sunday brunch whilst watching Sunday brunch...

after eating etc we went on a 6 mile walk around Wheelton near Chorly, did the walk with ease though spent the walk pulling my jeans up as they were sliding down and I hadn't packed a belt. These jeans I've only beeen wearing for a couple of weeks after shrinking into them so few more weeks an they can go on ebay...:)

since getting home Andy is watching the F1 whilst I'm checking out clothes on line and cooking dinner.

food today

breakfast
bacon
egg
sainsbury's BGTY cumberland sausage (0.5 syn)
beans
2 400g w/m toast

snack/lunch
chopped peach, cherries & strawberries
muller light

dinner
roast beef
SW roast potatoes
broccoli
peas
carrots
Mini Yorkshire pudding (2 syns i think)
gravy (2 syns)

Monday 7.7.14 I think

At work so nothing exciting just a foodie update

Breakfast
Magic porridge with strawberries

Lunch
Roast beef salad with beetroot
1404736229220.jpg

Snacks
Water melon
Cherries
Strawberries

Dinner planned
Roast chicken
Smash mash
Broccoli
Carrots
Gravy

Fruit salad & fat free Greek yogurt

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

1404752778967.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Tuesday 8th July 14 - still going strong...

Hi guys,

I decided to work from home this morning as I need to contact some of my clients which is easier to do at home, but I got a little bit side tracked with clothes...oopps...

I had a sneaky peak at the scales this morning and already on for 1lb off on Friday which is my stone and half, would be nice if it was 2 or more but that's just being greedy.

re the clothes, although I had a trying on session 2 weeks ago and pulled a couple of things out to wear from the depths of the airing cupboard storage this time I went through my wardrobe and took out everything that was now too big....heck I hardly have anything left lol.... I re tried on some of my other stuff and again pulled out 6 pairs of jeans that now fit, few tops that will be too big in a few more weeks. i can't wait to do a car boot sale to get rid cos I am definitely not going back up the sizes again this weight loss is for life now not just for Christmas....

I think one of the main things I need to buy is underwear - since losing inches from my bust and hips my nice sexy underwear is too big, and since I am recycling my old clothes from the past I can afford to splurge a little on the lingerie.

Ok onto the delicious stuff

breakfast
'magic porridge'
with raspberries

lunch
lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes
prawns

reduced fat mayo (lowest)

dinner
pork loins
SW roast potatoes
Peas

gravy (2 syns)

snacks
Muller light yogurt
fruit

Wednesday 9th July 2013

can't be bothered today feeling a bit yukkkkky with a banging head and a sicky feeling :sick: so just a food update ready for early weigh in tomorrow as I'm at Andy's again on Friday.

Breakfast
35g oats soaked in Muller light yogurt
Strawberries

Lunch
Prawns
boiled egg
Lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes
1tbsp Lighter than Light mayo

strawberries & Pineapple
Muller light yogurt

Dinner
SW chips
2 dry fry eggs
baked beans

not much food today in comparison to other days but since I'm not feeling too good it'll do.

just realised if I lose the 2lb tomorrow I will have achieved my club 10....loss of 21.5lb in 9 weeks - that feels good to know :D

Thanks BinkyBonk, I will be shouting it from Wigan you may hear me lol...:)

Best of luck honi. Ur amazing x x

Yayyy:D club 10 achieved. Lost 2lb this week total loss 22lbs in 9 weeks, I'm quite proud of that and feeling so much more comfortable and confident. I've also got my stone and half award. what's not to love about slimming world it works brilliantly, I haven't felt deprived, I haven't felt the need to eat rubbish, I'm full, I am eating fab meals thanks to Petes recipes on here lol. I'm cooking from scratch so I know what we are eating is good for us and above all I know I can do this for life with a few little tweaks further down the line.

Thanks BinkyBonk I'm just really determined to get my weight under control, too many tears have been cried over something only I am responsible for and can change. Your doing great yourself, how are you finding it?

All of your hard work has paid off :) what is your end goal? X

I am really enjoying being healthier and am really enjoying the exercise, last night was the first time I felt hungry and I had another glass of squash and felt fine :) have weighed this morning and lost another 0.5lb since Monday so really hope I will be joining you in the tens soon x

I have a long way to go yet, when I started this journey I just wanted to lose a couple of stone nothing to unmanageable I was thinking around 13 stone or perhaps a size 16 just to feel a bit better in my clothes, but now I'm thinking hell I can do this so my goal now is to be around 11 stone for Christmas not sure what size that will make me but I know it will be a size slinky on Christmas day.

I do feel hungry in a morning when I wake up, some times I can be famished not sure why as I don't go to bed hungry or anything maybe it's my metabolism working after these last few years of being hidden lol.

glad your doing well and enjoying exercise, I could probably do with doing more exercise, we get out walking at the weekends anything up to 6 miles or so but should do more in the week, I'm always so tired in the week though and i'm not paying for a gym membership, need to save for a house together first..

Well done you must be so proud looking at your journey so far x

Have you tried Leslie walking? It is on you tube you can do it from home in a small space and she does 1-5 mile ones so you can chose, it is walking on the spot with four moves and it feels like a proper work out by walking x

Yayyy:D club 10 achieved. Lost 2lb this week total loss 22lbs in 9 weeks, I'm quite proud of that and feeling so much more comfortable and confident. I've also got my stone and half award. what's not to love about slimming world it works brilliantly, I haven't felt deprived, I haven't felt the need to eat rubbish, I'm full, I am eating fab meals thanks to Petes recipes on here lol. I'm cooking from scratch so I know what we are eating is good for us and above all I know I can do this for life with a few little tweaks further down the line.

Yaayyy!! Club 10 - well done xx

Well done you must be so proud looking at your journey so far x

Have you tried Leslie walking? It is on you tube you can do it from home in a small space and she does 1-5 mile ones so you can chose, it is walking on the spot with four moves and it feels like a proper work out by walking x

Oh i will ahve a look at that now, thanks.

Back