Diary of a hidden thin girl

No, never tried any diet clubs, it seems a lot of money to me, is it worth it? X
I'm doing it by myself using this forum for support so not costing me anything. there is a forum on here which basically explains the SW ethos and the basics of it if your interested in trying it. You definetly get results.

Monday 29.9.14

Decided to work from home today so in between working I have hoovered and washed my car, I did contemplate taking it to the guys down the road to wash but then I thought about the body magic and decided to borrow my neighbor's hosepipe and brush and did it myself :D also saving myself a fiver....:)

Currently in the process of making mine and Dan's dinner in the slow cooker, I chucked in some chicken, peppers & onion with a tin of tomatoes and some passata, chilli's, garlic, Cayenne pepper, paprika, coriander, and something else cooked it and tasted it an it's hotter than hell....what a kick....ive had to add chicken stock, chickpeas and chilli beans to try and counteract the chilli....we'll be eating it for days with the amount I've now got in the pot.....anyone want to stop by? I will serve it with either spaghetti or pasta depending on what Dan wants when he gets in from work.

other food for today is

Breakfast - muller porridge (HEB)

Lunch - B Free wrap (need to use them up) with tandoori chicken, salad and tsp of low cal salad cream

snack - banana

Dinner - see above

Skimmed milk (HEA)

Syns will be the wrap and salad cream

I'm doing it by myself using this forum for support so not costing me anything. there is a forum on here which basically explains the SW ethos and the basics of it if your interested in trying it. You definetly get results.

Oh right, brilliant I'll look into it, thanks xx

Sounds yummy if a little hot! Could you stir in some plain yogurt before eating to cool it down a little? Failing that, I could book a train ticket hehe. :)
unfortunately no natural yogurt in, don't suppose it would work with vanilla lol :)

Can't find it :( xx

Thanks so much hun, that will be my bed time reading! Think I have a plan forming... Think I'm gonna carry on calorie counting till wed this week (weigh in day) and see how I have done, if I haven't lost at least 2lbs I'm gonna do 2 weeks of slimfast just to try and quickly get to my 16st goal... Then if I like the look of sw I might give that a bash and see how I get on :)

Tuesday 30.9.14

I have to start today by saying my son has lost another 2lb, he is so made up doing SW in the weekdays with me while I cook but then at the weekends (fri - mon) I am away so he eats a cheat on Friday usually pizza but then sat and sunday he eats WW meals, he also has cut out sweets and chocolate but he does have the Alpen light bars for snacks for work and if he feels cravings - it's working for him he's lost a total 16lb.

ok on to me...enjoyed a compliment this morning from the chef in the staff mess (I went for coffee) he was clearly embarrassed telling me and said I hope you don't mind me saying, Of course not, feels fab to be told keep telling me lol.

Off for my hair done tonight, I have long dark hair with grey bits that are coming through far too quickly and noticeably so I am braving going lighter in the hope that the grey won't show quite as much, my friend David does my hair when I can pin him down as he also has a day job as well but he's cheap...well cheaper....he text me earlier to ask me to make him some 'magic porridge' lol, I've got everyone eating this...

:eatdrink051:Food for today is and will be the following

Breakfast - 'magic porridge oats'

Lunch - Chicken tikka salad, 0% fat Activia (am liking these yogurts for a change as they seem to be thicker than Muller - still use Muller for porridge though)

Dinner will be - WW sausages (probably 2 = 1 syn), SW chips, beans and egg...good old fashioned comfort food :):character00254:

quick edit....had bacon, 1 WW sausage & chips didn't have any beans or egg in doh....

Last edited:
Nothing like a compliment hun x

What's magic Porridge oats?

Mmmmmm sausage chips and beans it is very comforting.

Missed an update for yesterday Wednesday 1.10.14

In a nut shell....half a day in probation, went for lunch at mum and dads then worked from home until I went to Andy's at 6pm.

We decided to go out for tea last night for three reasons, 1. Andy had completely cleaned his kitchen, 2. There was no food in and 3. Today (writing this a day late) is our 3 year anniversary :candledinner:(not wedding just since we got together) so we had three really good excuses....I wasn't bad but I wasn't really good either...

ok here is my food admission....

breakfast - hot porridge at home

lunch - 2 small brown (not wholemeal) bread, ham and egg with a smidge of piccalilli (not bad)

snack - mug shot

dinner - ok here it comes.....New York Chicken....on the plate was chicken breast topped with bacon and cheese and BBQ sauce (not a massive amount)
onion rings 3 of them :)
2 small garlic bread slices (i had one Andy had the other)
peas (ate them all)
chips (proper chips...lol...I think I ate half of them)
I also added full mayo sachet for dippy.

To drink I only had a coffee

OMG it was good....was so stuffed though...:D

Last edited:
Thursday 2.10.14

Well today is mine and Andys 3 year dating anniversary :) as you can see from previous post we went out for dinner last night so tonight is dinner with Dan. Dan wants to make pizza's so thanks to Pete's recipes we are going to try and make the smash pizza's lets see how they turn out I will up load a photo when they are done.

Breakfast - hot porridge oats

Lunch - SW chips, beans and egg with tbsp of ketchup

Dinner - SW pizza if they turn out ok...

Snack - Muller light yogurt.

Thursday 2.10.14

Well today is mine and Andys 3 year dating anniversary :) as you can see from previous post we went out for dinner last night so tonight is dinner with Dan. Dan wants to make pizza's so thanks to Pete's recipes we are going to try and make the smash pizza's lets see how they turn out I will up load a photo when they are done.

Breakfast - hot porridge oats

Lunch - SW chips, beans and egg with tbsp of ketchup

Dinner - SW pizza if they turn out ok...

Snack - Muller light yogurt.

Happy Anniversary!

Happy anniversary to you both. Hope the pizzas work :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

The pizza was yeuk... lol.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back