Diary of a jellybelly....

Well done amarsaday, 9lbs is a fantastic loss! Sounds like you've been through so much, and having a child with autism is a full time job, one of my very good friends has a lovely little girl who was finally diagnosed with autism 2 years ago & she works so hard to support her. It's hard enough being a mummy & often coming bottom of the pile at the best of times!! But well done you for biting the bullet & getting on the exante train to slimsville :0)

Thanks for your kind words MissPiggy xx

Well I'm feeling very good this morning, had a couple of cheeky vodka and coke zero last night, and didn't get immediately plastered as I thought I might, and no hangover this morning either, happy days. After losing nine pounds my knee and back are no longer killing me so I'm going to start exercising again now. Used to do cross trainer (easier than running machine when have big chest) and callanetics (showing my age now) but it used to work wonders for pulling me in and tightening up everywhere without gaining muscle. Hope you all have a fab bhtuesday xx

Hi ya so happy your feeling positive, exercise is def the way forward Hun. You'll feel really good after so go for it x. And if you keep it up you'll lose quicker, tighten up AND probably reach your size and shape sooner x.

I try and do DVD about 3X a week and always feel good for it.

Thanks Busy well I read you exercise regularly and it inspired me to get going again, I used to exercise every day and when I gained five stone after having my last child every time I exercised my knee would give way and it would kill for weeks, really disheartening, so I stopped doing it and feel so out of shape now. You look amazing and have made me want to get back to being a yummy mummy xx

We'll be the two most yummiest mummies in cambs x. Exercise wise there are certain moves that trigger a pain in my shoulder so understand about your knee. Try and avoid anything that causes actual pain. The more you lose and the more you workout it does get easier.

Well done for nipping it in the bud sooner than later. X

So keep going x

WoW 9lb, thats brilliant first week loss it does help to keep the motivation going when you do well, Keep up the good work!:)

Wow! 9lbs loss in week one is amazing, well done hun :woohoo: :hug99: xx

Thanks guys, its my birthday tomoz so for the first time ever I'M GOING TO BE STRONG' and not fall at the first hurdle, my mum said to my kids 'shall I get you a cake to celebrate your mum's birthday' (don't you just love a mum that's a feeder) and my girls both said 'no nanna, we couldn't eat it if mum's not', love em!

Ahhh they're so sweet, wish I had a daughter. BE strong tomorrow OK.

Awww how sweet of them, bless.

I think the thought of putting that 9lbs back on should keep you on the straight and narrow tomorrow :)

Many happy returns for tomorrow, hope you have an amazing 100% day :birthday: :hug99: xx

Thanks guys, yep its my bday and I'll starve if I want to....xxx

Happy Birthday for tomorrow!:)

Thanks jacqueline, its seeing how much weight people like you have lost that is inspiring me to keep going x

Oh blimey well I'm having one hell of a bad night, I am bloody starving and no amount of water, coke zero, bouillon will cure it. I have so nearly succumbed to eating but I haven't because I know it will all be for nothing. I've just drawn myself a chart to remind myself I've done 9 days already so don't lose it now as it will all go back on in a day!

Happy birthday lovely. have a wonderfull day xxx

Well done for sticking with it :) and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :) Hope you have a lush day :) :birthday:

Thank you I've been good! If I get through today the rest will be a breeze x

Happy Bday! Ur kids r adorable What age r they?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy Birthday! hope you have had a great day! well done for sticking with it the results will be worth it!

Back