Diary of a jellybelly....

Thanks jacquelinexx Shoebedo my kids are aged 16, 12 and 3! Big gap inbetween!

Oh wow Uve Ur hands full!!! Mine r 9 and 7! Lookin 4ward 2 summer hols We get ours on 26th June which is pretty early compared 2d UK
Heart goes out 2u with Ur youngest Not easy I've worked with kids with autism and presently have one in my class plus my OH's cousin has 3girls and a boy D boy has autism
Is Ur child verbal? Hope Ur gettin plenty of support!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi hun ope your ok, your children do sound so thoughtfull and loving, you've obviously done an excellent job at bringing them up x

They are lovely kids, and brilliant with their brother who they adore. My little man has autism and learning disabilities and I was told he would probably never talk but me and the oh have kept trying and he now says all his colours, can count etc, so far no professionals have worked with him, due to start in a few weeks, they take their time!

sounds like you are doing brilliant with him hunni, he is lucky to have parents who care xxx

Thanks, he is absolutely gorgeous a real happy little chappy x

Ah fair play Dats fantastic He sounds adorable!

They are lovely kids, and brilliant with their brother who they adore. My little man has autism and learning disabilities and I was told he would probably never talk but me and the oh have kept trying and he now says all his colours, can count etc, so far no professionals have worked with him, due to start in a few weeks, they take their time!

Ahh he sounds lovely, how old? Sounds like he's get loads of encouragement to excel xx. My boys are 3 n 4n1/2. It's hard work when they're little. That's the reason the weight creeps on isn't it? As a mummy your always putting yourself last.

Gotta get off forum and too work. Have a good day marsie x

Thanks Busy, he's just turned 3! Have a good day at work xx

Good afternoon amarsaday.

Hope you had a fab birthday :hug99: xx

Hey Hope Ur winnin! D wkend is here!!! Hurray
NJoy

Thanks GP and Shoobes, I'm hanging on there, hope you're both doing well have a lovely weekend xx

Hey you trooper, well done for gettingb this far hope you have a good weekend too, with plenty of you time x

Happy belated birthday amarsaday & what cute considerate kiddies you have!!! Well done for not giving in to the food demons, I'm sure you won't regret it ;0)

Hey, hope you're having a good weekend! :)

Good afternoon amarsaday, hope you're having a fab 100% weekend! :hug99: xx

Back