diary of a lardy bum learning to eat to live not live to eat

shrinky2dinky

going to start my own daily blog to motivate myself and have a moan on. Need somewhere I can keep refering back to to see how my journey is going the highs and lows of it.
yap yap yap here I come :sigh:

Been up since 4am can't sleep. Got that anxious feeling like im expecting something to happen . Would be very nice if a very tasty man stood at end of bed in just his socks holding a huge chocolate cake. Somehow I dont think that will happen in stead it would be my dh in his skiddy pants holding a lemon eco shake. Ahhhh! can dream though.
Not hungry at all and don't feel like my water either at the moment, probably cause im knackered, so going back to my pit for another attempt at sleep.

Hey shrinky, I had a dream of eating 2 choc muffins with hot choc, no men involved.
What is keeping you up? 4am eek. Hope you caught up on your sleep x

I dream of food all the time and I can taste it too. Chocolate muffins sound divine lol! I'm going to take myself back to bed for a slap up 3 course meal I think!

Lol! I dream that I'm cheating and I can't stop myself even though as I'm chewing I realise that I'm on SS! What a nightmare. Dream of a guilt free bacon sandwich for me please ;)

That is terrible, really yuk.

It is stupid waking up feeling yuk. No great dreams. Feeling really stressed out and working hard but training day tomorrow so that is a good day, not sure what will happen lunchtime though. I'll have to see what it is.

Back