Diary of a legomom.....

Legomom

Gold Member
Just gonna keep me a diary here. So far I'm doing ok I think? But I wouldn't mind some tips if there's any going!! Going to post up my food for last few days then post it daily.

Last edited:
THURS

Hubby's day off so went a bit mad :)

Breakfast
Fry up. 2x lean bacon + two eggs scrambled beans mushrooms tinned tons plus one wholemeal bread (hexB)

Lunch
Wasn't hungry. Had a muller and a peach

Tea
Sandwich steak with SW chips corn cob and a giant salad. Was really nice but I ate far too much!

Snacks
Celery banana graze box (6syn)

Syns 10 (graze sugar butter)
HexA. SS milk in tea's and scramble.
HexB. One slice 800g wholemeal

FRIDAY

Really not very well today. I'm having TOTM issues and have to take lots of pills to control it :( but I behaved pretty well.

Breakfast
No syn pancakes (toffee muller oats hexB banana honey)

Lunch
Chicken and pasta in tomato mushroom onion garlic plus large side salad (ate a bit more than I think I should)

Dinner
Chilli (extra lean mince pepper corn beans toms onions mushrooms) blob of cremfraiche. did well and stopped eating when I was full!!!!

Snacks
Pear Cherries Banana 1/2 a muller

Syns 9 (honey sugar cremfraiche)

HexA SS milk in tea (only used half though)
HexB 30g of porridge oats.

I'm slowly adapting back to sweetener. Vile crud. I hate it.

SAT

Been cooking a lot today. 1/2 syn roulade? YUCK. Kids have had fun making schnitzel but I had stir fry. Shoulda has schnitzel really as I haven't used my hexB!!'

Breakfast
Fruit couscous (made with 100ml OJ mango strawberry and passion fruit seeds.... VitC heaven!!)

Lunch
Ham salad with chopped eggsx2 and a few odd new pots made into a pot salad with cremfraiche and mustard. (is mustard a syn??) Was a good plateful.

Dinner
Stir fry. Chicken peppers onion garlic water chestnuts sugar snaps broccoli whole wheat noodle (teriyaki... Syn? soy five spice)

Snacks
1/2 syn roulade. Nasty. Banana

Syns 8 OJ cremfraiche sugar mustard teriyaki

HexA SS milk. Didn't use it all again.
HexB. None. Can I count the couscous?

Few of my recent meals :)

Attachments

• image-2727503172.jpg
    image-2727503172.jpg
    437.8 KB · Views: 119
  • image-2738342345.jpg
    image-2738342345.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 116
  • image-4190279615.jpg
    image-4190279615.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 102
muddypaws04 said:
Ooo whats the middle pic? x

The 1/2 syn roulade. There's lots of recipes about. It's basically a sponge cake made with eggs and quark and rolled up with more quark and fruit. I have to admit it looks a lot nicer than it tastes!!!!

I've bought some scan bran from holland an barret :) going to try making me some carrot cake lol. The quark might work better with that!!

Right I'm making a roast today so need to look at my synnage.

2 syns for gravy. 3 syns for a stuffing ball (not really worth it!!!) 2 syns for a yorkiepud.

Chicken is free gammon is free. Parsnips carrots and new pots dry roasted in fry light garlic and thyme is also free. broccoli peas sweetcorn is deffo free.

So my dinner will be 7 syns if I have stuffing and 4 if not? May skip stuffing as I usually have three lol

SUNDAY

Had a funny day. Hubby won £1400 last night on the work bonus ball thing!! So he took us into town to splurge. I have two new pairs of glasses and the kids have lots of Lego!! I resisted muffins (mostly.....one small nibble ssshhhh!!!) AND Macdonalds (no idea what I can have at mcD now. The salads are a crime against nature!!!)

Breakfast
Porridge (hexB) milk (hexA) apple banana Honey (2)

Lunch
Mullerlight banana and custard with a banana in.
Two slices of sandwich beef.
(this was at 3pm as I was in town hiding from big macs all morning!!!)

Dinner
Roast chicken and gammon. Dry roast veg and new pots. Steamed Broccoli with peas/sweetcorn. Gravy (2) Yorkie (2)

Snacks
Fruit pot (grapes melon pineapple)
Chicken and veg and Rice (small plate for supper)
One bite of muffin aaarrrggghhh (it was a good chomp so call it 5!!!)

HexA milk in porridge (150ml)
HexB 30g porridge

Syns 12
Muffin (sob) honey gravy Yorkie square of scan bran carrot cake :)

Last edited:
Made carrot cake with scan bran and choc philly icing :) it's quite nice. Needs more mixed spice next time and an extra bit of sweetener. And more carrot. Basically I need to disguise the scan bran more........

Attachments

• image-1328934908.jpg
    image-1328934908.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 110
Hi Tina, I've found you :)

Hope you get your electric back on soon, because that dinner sounds gorgeous, the carrot cakes look lovely too. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sazbirl said:
Hi Tina, I've found you :)

Hope you get your electric back on soon, because that dinner sounds gorgeous, the carrot cakes look lovely too. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Helloooooo!!!! Got tea sorted and the electricians fixed everything now but god it was stressfull lol!!

First group tonight. My evening weight is quite a lot more than my WI at home. But I always weighed at home in the morning so it's fine. First WI of skimming world and I'm 15.1. Not sure what I've lost this week due to the change of WI times but I think it's got to be 2-3lb.

Last edited:
Monday

Breakfast
Banana (very very stressfull morning!!!!!!)

Lunch
Chicken and bacon rice with lots of assorted veg. Was a tilda rice and ate half so 1.5 syns. Plus one for teriyaki sauce :( didn't know this was syn'd which sucks as I eat it a lot!!!

Dinner
Mushy pea curry SW chips salad corn on the cob. Plus one micro popped poppadom (23 cals so 1 syn) and a drizzle of yoghurt mint dressing (guesstimating 2 syns) need to get a syn free recipe for that!!!

Snacks
Pineapple
Peas in the pod
Banana
Hifi bar after group..... Just to try one lol (3 syns)

I've had maybe two tea's today with very little dashes of milk. (2) I need to find out what the syns are but call it one for each. I only like a tiny drop. I like builders strength tea!!! So I'm owed a HexA and a Hex B. And so my treat for joining group today shall be cheese on toast :) ooooooph yes!!!!

Hex A cheese 30g cheddar
HexB one slice 800g wholemeal toast

Syns 10.5

TUESDAY

Busy busy busy all day again. it's really hot and I'm tired out lol been doing some gardening. And I took the kids a wander over the common. That's gotta be a few body magic sessions sorted there lol

Breakfast
Light Hifi bars x2 (hexB)

Lunch
Smoked haddock with butter (2) large salad and a spoonful of smash (just to taste it as I've never tried it!! Don't think I will bother again :() banana and a carrot.

Dinner
BBQ yay!!!! Baked potato large salad chicken drummers (no skin) steak turkey skewers. 30g cheese (hexA) salad dressing (2)

Snacks
Tea's x 3 (3 syn for drops of milk) muller yog banana Sliced beef

HexA cheese
HexB hifi's

Syns 7 (butter dressing milk)

Might need a few more syns if I get the munchies later but so far so good.

Gutted. I've had to bite the bullet and go buy some fat mama summer clothing. I just can't sweat it out in my winter stuff and NOTHING from last summer fits me. I was almost at goal last summer (ny goal of 12,6ish not my 'perfect' BMI!!!) but then had the bright idea that I'd quit smoking!!! Several stone later........ Fag free but nothing to wear!!!!

Bit upset at just how chunky I am :( I've really gained weight quickly the last four months!!!

It's horrible when you realise you've put weight on since last summer :( but you can get it off again, I'm smaller than last summer but still not a size smaller so I look like a bag of ***** but I'm not buying anything new yet, I'm going to see if I can make them last till I'm at target weight :) I'll look good in them when I've lost 5st haha. X

Back