Diary of a Mad Fat Woman

Autumn16

Hi everyone,

I'm Autumn and I wanted to start a diary of my time on the Cambridge diet. I'm 32 next month but at the moment I feel about 82. Worn out, no energy and not much interest in clothes hair styles etc (I just do enough to not look like a tramp! Lol) I'm so lucky to have a wonderful man who loves me and two gorge girls who love me, but I don't love me. I haven't always been like this, but somewhere along the road of kids, houses, jobs, family, money stress, dogs and other things I got lost in about 6 extra stones of weight.

Ok I'll put the violin away now! I started yesterday and boy it wasn't easy. For some reason the minute my brain registered "diet" I was starving all day. I had the plain porridge, which was surprisingly nice and just tasted like normal porridge, then I had veg soup with added chilli flakes, again which was nice. I'm on SS+ so I had prawns with chilli flakes and garlic in ice burg lettuce wraps, which I love, then lastly a cappuccino shake blitzed in the blender with ice cubes to make it thick and frothy. I could almost convince myself it was a costa iced coffee. So all in all prob more than I usually consume anyway but the devil on my shoulder still kept telling me I was hungry, but I didn't give in so I can officially say I'm past day 1!

Thank you to everyone who managed to read through those ramblings and I seriously appaude you all, cos this ain't easy, but so worth it.

Awh you will do it try and enjoy the ride :) keep us posted x

13.3 start weight 11.2 right now and going inwards and onwards! x

Hi how you doing today? I'm on day 4 have founder not to bad all in all. I work shifts and find it easier On my days off! Doing nightshift tonight so have to split my packs up

Hi Autumn, hope your still on plan and not finding it too difficult.
You sounded very enthusiastic to begin with there!
Looking forward to hearing how your getting on.
Molly xxx

Back