diary of a mad pharmacist

TopNotch

Day one of the lipotrim and so far so good. Unpacked the weekly shop, watched come dine with me and amazingly my will power has lasted. I have however spent the whole day worrying when I will fall and eat!!! Also I have work on Monday and wonder how I can conceal my not eating from my colleagues, I know a warm reception will not await me!!!

Hope everyonea journey is going well. Post away people :) xx

i wouldn't worry about work. no one has noticed that I'm on LT and its 10 weeks now!!!

Good luck. Don't think about failing just think about decreasing!

My work colleagues have been very supportive and are all complimentary about my shrinking size. good luck x

Day two

So far so good. Though am not managing to have three shakes. I ate three qaurters of my choc mouse and had half a strawberry milkshake. I find eating a whole sachet too much. Surely not having three sachets will help me loose weight and not the other way???

Thoughts lovely ladies.... Xxx

If you're not eating all your sachets you're not getting all your vitamins. You're going to make yourself ill maybe.
Also several people have noticed if they have less than the 3 sachets their weight loss slows for some reason.

IF you can't mange it all in one - take your time!

Bought my friend a doughnut today and sat in the office surrounded by junk. Yet did not feel any urge honestly to have some... Where the real me gone!!! Loving this will power. Woo hoo

Thx for the advise forced myself to finish the chocolate mouse this morning m gonna make myself have two more sachets today... Aaah the hardship!

Back