100 days of dieting. Day 1

hez

Silver Member
So today is THE day. 100 days of lipotrim. I wonder how much you can lose doing TFR (Total Food Replacement) in 100 days. Wednesday 18th August is the goal. I can do this if I put my mind to it. I will be having my 50th Birthday during this time. Obviously I will have ups and downs, and I dare say I will share them all here. This morning I felt hungry when I woke up!!! What will I be like in the next few days 😂 however I need to do this. And hit my restart button.
A message to my future self. Well done, I knew you could do it. Look how all that hard work paid off. I know you had dark days, but you got through them. Don’t ever doubt yourself again. You should feel so proud, 100 days… easy!

A message to my future self. Well done, I knew you could do it. Look how all that hard work paid off. I know you had dark days, but you got through them. Don’t ever doubt yourself again. You should feel so proud, 100 days… easy!
Damn right - your future self is celebrating each decision and your determination!

Reactions: hez
Back