Step 1 Sole Source Diary of a mad woman

judith daniels

Ok... So lets start at the beginning... I was a thin kid and a thin teenager but after having my son at age 20... I gained about 9 stone (over 15 years). Following a holiday in 2011 I decided that that year my birthday present to myself would be to lose weight... So a day after my birthday in September I found myself chatting to a cd counsellor..
I was mortified to find out that I was 17.5 stone but determined to turn things around.

I followed the program and by March 2012 I had gone down to 10 stone... I had literally lost the weight of a jockey!
But.. As we all know, life takes over! In a year I gained 2.9 stone and last week I decided that it was time to go back.
I weighed in a 12.9. I thought that it would be hard going back but I've stuck to it and its paid off. I've lost 9lbs this week!

So, to everyone struggling, ill say this... Instead of coming up with excuses why you can't do it, focus on the reasons why you should do it! I found that when I was a bit moody, and felt like giving up.. I'd plaster a fake smile on my face and my mood would change... A bit silly I know.. But worked for me.. :)

No other diet gives your quick results like the cd! It's worth it ...

Check back for my updates... And feel free to buddy up with me. We can do this!
Jx

Back