Diary of a Mopsypops

I joined ww last night, I had originally joined sw last week but cant get my head around it so before the week was up ive re-joined ww :D

Ive lost weight on ww before infact i lost 1.5 stone for my wedding last year so im back and this time im not giving up!!

I have 20 points a day

Breakfast

2 weetabix - 2 points
200ml ss milk - 1.5 points

Lunch

2 slice wholemeal from 440g loaf - 2 points
Flora lite - 1 point
Healthy living bacon - 1 point

Dinner

Pasta and Sauce - 7 points

Snacks

Apple - 0.5
Walkers Baked - 1.5
Muller lite - 1.5

Total = 18 points :D (saving 2 everyday for the weekend)

x

Last edited:
Hiya Samantha, sorry to hear about your mc that mustve been awful. Youve still kept some of the weight off which is the important thing, and you now have the motivation to think of yourself, your kids and your future grandkids to make sure you relose that weight and take care of yourself :)

good luck with your first week! xxx

Hi Samantha

So sorry to hear about your mc hun

Good luck for your first week back at ww, I'll be sure to pop in for the results of your first weigh in

zzz

Welcome and also sorry to hear of your mc, hope weigh in goes well what day is it? I have also just started WW so we can track together!!!!

Thank you both :D

My wi is on a Tues night Happie, When is yours?

Well i stuck to the plan 100% yesterday so im very pleased with myself :)

Hubby is away on a course today so im going to get stuck into the housework while the kids play on the trampoline in the garden

I was starving when i woke up this morning so grabbed a banana to tide me over until breakfast which was great as i would normally just stuff my face with biscuits etc and skip breakfast!!

Breakfast

Banana - 1.5 points
Weetabix - 2 points
200ml ss milk - 1.5

Lunch

ww chicken soup - 1.5 points
2 slice hovis 400g - 2 points
Flora lite - 1 point
Apple - 0.5 point

Dinner

ww chips 150g - 3 points
Steak - 5 points
Onion fried in Fry lite - 0
Grilled Mushrooms - 0
Grilled cherry tomatos - 0

Total = 18 points with 2 carried over :D

x

Hi Samantha, sorry to hear about the mc.
Good Luck with being back at WW. I'm sure you'll find plenty of support here as everyone's really nice! xx

Thanks, Everyone has been Lovely :D

Im using my saved points tonight, I think i'll have a packet of pickled onion monster munch and a crunchie for watching big brother....Yip thats about how exciting my life is lol

Had another great day yesterday food wise, My sister started ww with me on Tuesday, We've done it together before and she is one of the lucky people who can be a little bad and still lose weight and i can gain 2lbs just looking at a takeaway :eek: Anyway she text yesterday to say she had been bad, Had a subway and was going out for chinese now normally i would've said to myself well she's doing it, so i will too BUT i didnt!!! I stuck to plan 100% and im soo proud of myself

Breakfast

weetabix - 2 points
200ml ss milk - 1.5

Lunch

ww bagel - 2
2 x laughing cow x lite - 0.5
Banana - 1.5

Dinner

Chicken breast - (Will point later as still need to weigh it)
Bolied rice - 3
Curry sauce 200ml - 2 (Mayflower curry powder)
Onion
Mushroom

Snacks!!

Pickled onion monster munch - 3 (its a large bag)
Crunchie - 3

x

Hi :)

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to the boards, you'll soon be addicted! I've done WW before, but gave up quite early in , decided it's cos I didnt have Minimins last time :p

Good luck with the WW loss , you can do it :)

Hi Lainie :wavey:

Thanks for the welcome, I normally give up because i really want a takeaway or chocolate but this time im determined to stick at it and if i do want a takeaway i can save for it!

Breakfast

Weetabix - 2
200ml ss milk - 1.5

Lunch

ww tom soup - 1
2 x hovis 400g - 2
Flora lite - 1

Dinner

1/2 Ham and much pizza - 7 points
ww chips - 2

I was doing great until hubby said he couldnt finish his full pizza and gave me a bit....Well more like half of it :eek: but i only ate about half of what he gave me but i wouldve went over on points so i need to make it up :cry:

I need to be a very good girl from now on :p

x

Last edited:
chinese and subway are actually really good for points so you could have a day like your sister did and still lose weight.. for example, a 6 inch ham / turkey or ham and turkey sub on wheat bread with salad is only 4 points.. and chicken and mushroom or chicken and pineapple from the chinese is only 3 - add some boiled rice for 6 and you've only come to 13 points for the day - leaving you plenty for breakfast and snacks :) x

Hi Blackwidow :wavey:

Yeah i know chinese is fab for low points and i love chicken and mushroom but i only have it once in a while and only when ive saved points, That wasnt all my sister ate after the subway for lunch she had 2 packets of mc coys and a bar of chocolate, Later on after the chinese she had chicken pakora and a piece of nan bread and some chips lol she often had BAD days and still does fab!! Wish i was like that lol

Breakfast

weetabix - 2
ss milk - 1.5

Lunch

ww bagel - 2
Flora lite - 1
wafer thin chicken - 0.5

Dinner

Pork loin steaks - 6
ww chips - 2
red onion - 0

Snack

Muller lite - 1.5

I might have ww tomato soup depending on how hungry i am trying to keep my points low to make up for the pizza incident!!

x

Just popping by to catch up on your diary. You're doing really well - great will power for not giving in when your sister had a bad day! xx

Hi Everyone,

Sorry i havent been online a lot recently BUT i have been sticking to plan and i lost 6lbs in my first weigh in!!! Im soo chuffed :D

I have also started a Zumba class with my sister and i love it

Im hoping to lose 1 or 2lb this week obviously the more the better but im not expecting miracles

today so far ive had

Weetabix - 2
ss milk - 1.5

2 slice hovis - 1.5 (small wheatgerm)
Flora lite - 1
4 slice of Healthy Living bacon - 1

And dinner will be

ww lasagne - 4.5
ww chips - 2.5

Muller lite - 1.5

x

Hi Everyone,

Sorry i havent been online a lot recently BUT i have been sticking to plan and i lost 6lbs in my first weigh in!!! Im soo chuffed :D

I have also started a Zumba class with my sister and i love it

Im hoping to lose 1 or 2lb this week obviously the more the better but im not expecting miracles

today so far ive had

Weetabix - 2
ss milk - 1.5

2 slice hovis - 1.5 (small wheatgerm)
Flora lite - 1
4 slice of Healthy Living bacon - 1

And dinner will be

ww lasagne - 4.5
ww chips - 2.5

Muller lite - 1.5

x

:happy036:Well done! That's great! Hope it's all going well for you :)

Well done on your last WI result, that's great! xx

Back