Diary of a mummy trying to get slim!

DebbieMiller1981

Well I had my daughter in November and unfortunatly had put on a LOT of weight. I had already gained about 2.5 stonr when we were having problems conceiving as i had multiple failed pregnancies and turned to food. Then when my consultant told me to avoid any kind of diets in pregnancy snd eat what i like... I did exactly that! And then some! Gained over 3 stone and have been losing since January on a mixture of slimming world and weight watchers as i get bored easily. I have lost 3stone 4 so far since january which i am proud of but i have been a bit lazy with it and stayed the same for ages now so am back on slimming world (from home) in the hope i can get motivated again and lose the rest, maybe even before Christmas.

So this is my food diaryto get me focussed! I have been very successful with slimming world in the past and know it works so just need to get motivated.

So today-
Breakfast- 2 weetabix with skimmed milk (heb and hea)

Mid morning snack- peaches and some lychees

Lunch- free fritatta eith onions, potatoes, sweetcorn, tomatoes, peppers (made with eggs and vlf cottage cheese)

Afternoon snack- grapes and 3 custard creams (9 syns) also some plums and a muller light vanilla yogurt

Dinner- rest of frittatta and salad
Melon with raspberries and total fat free yogurt for pudding

2litres of sugar free squash plus caffeine free tea to drink throughout day.

Will updatelater if i use any more syns x

Back