Diary of a new mum trying to lose 7 stone, this time I will do it!

I Morning. Yeah was a pretty big move but worth the stress in the end :)

Well done on the Sts.
Draw a line under the jaffas and move on.. Today's a new fresh day.

If I'm.at home bored I will come on here search and search recipes and post on my diary and it helps! My new diary past couple of days it's just full of.me rambling when I've been bored in the day haha xx

I'm the same p interest is really addictive for recipe huntinh, i found one for tonight to tray chicken goujons in a bread roll with bacon and let5uce, its syn free if the roll is hex b. There are some amazing dessert recipes on there as well.

I know weighing everyday is bad but it really motivates me everyday, over xmas at my mums she didnt have scales so i couldnt keep track as juch as i used to. I aiming to lose 4.5lb over the next two weeks.

I would love to be 100% until valentines day in the hope of reaching my club 10, i might tell myself no eating out etc. and then and the we can have a treat on v day. My bf is doing reallh well he managed to lose 2lb over xmas so he must almost be at 1.5 stone off in about 8 weeks. It sounds sad but going to slkmminb world together is like our night out since having our little boy haha.

Haha doesn't sound sad Atall!!! If me and hubby get to go to the shop for a bottle of milk together it's a miracle haha!!
Sounds like ur both doing fab.
I wish I liked cooking but I hate it with a passion! Anything with more than a few ingredients I've lost interest lol x

Back