Diary of a overweight mum of 3

Thanks for both replies, he buys me chocolate all the time I have told him not to buy it for me anymore, he likes to buy me treats, I will probably ration it to the kids, although they are not big choc eaters, I am taking my 2 youngest to their first bonfire later, they have never been to one, and are quite excited, hope it doesn't rain,

had toast for breakfast, ham and cucumber sandwiches for lunch, don't know about tea yet,

julia

I am starting to feel like I am missing out on all the stuff I used to eat before, even just having a cheese toastie, or breaded chicken which are both not massively fatty but not within the 5g rule, I've been sat in the cold at work all day and haven't even been able to have a hot chocolate, I'm feeling a bit down today, and it's silly because I shouldn't feel down about food,

julia

Why can't you have a hot chocolate, hon? That shouldn't give you any trouble, should it? I must admit I only eber look at calories, not fat content. :) xx

The hot choc is from a vending machine and I have no clue how many calories or fat is in it? thanks for your reply Tracy I'm just feeling a bit sorry for myself today,

julia

I think you'd probably find info for generic vending machine drinks on MFP? Or if you have access to hot water, get some sachets of Options, no problem with those, I have one every night! Hope you feel happier tomorrow - it will be worth it, you know! :) xx

thanks Tracy, i've been feeling better today, not so cold at work, and been busy which passes the time, I seem to be eating the same foods every day, I need to find out more stuff I can have within the limits required,

Julia

Post what you fancy and lets all see if we can come up with a suitable alternative.....:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I used to mainly eat ready made food that I just get out of the freezer, my kids are such fussy eaters and I think it's all my fault as I am too, i used to just eat pizza, chicken, burgers, chips with everything, since I started taking these tablets I've been having bagels/toast for brecky, ham salad sandwiches for lunch, and either pasta, soup or tuna jacket for tea, my kids are still eating what they did before and some times I end up doing three different things for one meal time, I need to get organised and get my family healthy, is chicken okay without skin?

Yep. Lean chicken with no skin is fine. I eat loads of chicken. Loads of chilli, spag bol, steak n chips, sausages and chips... sweet potato wedges, various pasta sauces....nom nom... all achievable whilst being quick and easy. :')

I often have fry ups (non fried!) Or omlettes for my brekki which I find really filling too. I tried omlette muffins the other day... my 4 year old even ate them! :)

I often have fry ups (non fried!) Or omlettes for my brekki which I find really filling too. I tried omlette muffins the other day... my 4 year old even ate them! :)

Hya,

thanks for your reply, I got a four year old too, I thought eggs were not okay? Omelette muffins sound nice, when you have time could you please tell me how to do them,

thanks for taking the time to reply to me

julia x s

Some people are ok with them, some people aren't. The general impression that I have got from other responses is that most people are fine with eggs.
Omlette muffins is literally just omlette mixture (eggs, lean bacon no fat, chives, tomato etc...) and just pour the mixture into muffin tins and pop them in the oven! Nom nom! !

Oh wow these muffin omelette things sound amazing.

I am hopeless how many eggs & how long do you cook them for also what temperature??

Dxxx

I used 3 eggs but its a real chuck it in and see jobby! Say maybe 2 eggs per person? I cook everything at 200 lol...and for about 15ish minutes? Until they brown really. Xxx

Lol.... I'm rubbish!! But these are fail proof! Think I might have these for dinner too! -)

Hay,

I had a bad day yesterday and ate too much, I'm back on track now, thanks pudders for the omelette recipie I am going to make these tomorow,

julia

Back