Diary of a Party Girl :)

I'm quite enjoying it actually. I tried before but I guess I just wasn't ready, I've not yet weighed myself or measured myself as I want to know I'm using decent scales so I will either do it at the gym or in my local boots store! I am a little worried though as tonight I am going bowling and then for a curry for a friends birthday and feel like all my hard work is going to be for nothing as like you I'm a bit of a party girl, I will only be drinking vodka and diet coke and possibly 1 small glass of wine but I only eat a passanda (wimpier than a korma ) and it's 20 syns per portion!! Then I'll need to add the rice and poppadums etc. it will all add up! How long have you been on plan for? Xxx

Yeaaah! I was the same, i used to do slimming world about 6 months ago! And i lost a stone, but i just got to one weight and the scales just wouldnt budge! So i stopped doing it, i did manage to maintain my stone loss! But my goal is to drop one more dress size!

I wasnt on plan at all yesterday as i went out on the lash! I'm the same i love eating out! Ive been on the plan for a week! But i obviously used to do it before and thats when i lost my weight! Xx

Yeaaah! I was the same, i used to do slimming world about 6 months ago! And i lost a stone, but i just got to one weight and the scales just wouldnt budge! So i stopped doing it, i did manage to maintain my stone loss! But my goal is to drop one more dress size!

I wasnt on plan at all yesterday as i went out on the lash! I'm the same i love eating out! Ive been on the plan for a week! But i obviously used to do it before and thats when i lost my weight! Xx

I do think you need to treat yourself though, otherwise you will start to get bored and give up altogether, at least if you know your doing it you can forget about it and start afresh the next day xx

I do think you need to treat yourself though, otherwise you will start to get bored and give up altogether, at least if you know your doing it you can forget about it and start afresh the next day xx

Yeah i agree you do, my mams doing slimming world too! and she lets herself have the weekend off plan, and shes still lost 2 and a half stone! yeah exactly! back on plan today, i wasnt too bad yesterday either, had i was feeling abit delicate hahahah :) xx

Evening Diary

Here is my food dairy for today

Breakfast

Asda simply Porridge (HEXB) with semi skimmed milk (HEXA)

Snacks

Apple
Banana
Pear
Shape 0% fat free yoghurt Strawberry (0.5 syns)

Lunch

Jacket potato with tuna in brine Drained
Lettuce
hard boiled egg
onion
Beetroot
Hellmans lighter then light mayo 1tbsp (0.5 syns)

Tea

1 Aldi Fishcake (6.5 syns)
SW chips

Syns for today 7.5 syns :)

Doing my Vicky dvd tonight so a 10 min workout

Drank plenty of water today

Mmm your dinner sounds so yummy I'm jealous!!!!!!

aww you can't complain about that can you!!! It's been good, feeling a bit fat today but keep thinking if the results hehe and excited to be weighed!! How's your day going??? Xx

aww you can't complain about that can you!!! It's been good, feeling a bit fat today but keep thinking if the results hehe and excited to be weighed!! How's your day going??? Xx

No you cant haha!! Yeaaaah keep thinking of how you'll be looking in your bikini, where are you going in holiday, i'm trying to book somewhere but i dont know my fellas holidays yet, with him moving bases! I'm tucked up in bed now work all day today and tomorrow booooooo! Xx

No you cant haha!! Yeaaaah keep thinking of how you'll be looking in your bikini, where are you going in holiday, i'm trying to book somewhere but i dont know my fellas holidays yet, with him moving bases! I'm tucked up in bed now work all day today and tomorrow booooooo! Xx

Thats what Im trying to think about!!! Oooooh lovely where would you like to go?? thats why me and the bf are going soon as dont know when he'll have time off with training etc!!!! awww try and have fun!!! xxx

Thats what Im trying to think about!!! Oooooh lovely where would you like to go?? thats why me and the bf are going soon as dont know when he'll have time off with training etc!!!! awww try and have fun!!! xxx

Well i want to go to Mexico! but it's gunna cost and absolute fortune! so i think it's probably going to be a last minute thing somewhere nice still though, i love tenerife went last year and it was lusssh! where are you thinking of going? oh i will day off tomorrow thank god hahaha! xxx

Beth!! How lovely to see you back on here and with lots of yummy food too - lots of great ideas on here for someone needing some ideas :)

How are you finding it? Great news about the weight after your time off too - well done!x

Lovely to see you too! :) ohhhh i know i'm sticking to my guns this time haha! want to drop a dress size! Yeaaah i'm finding it okay, not as much weight too loose as the last time i was on slimming world! so 7lb to go and weigh in on friday!! :) i was pretty surprised i maintained, although i have been going to the gym i usually go twice or three times a week! but christmas i just basically ate what i wanted haha! how's everything with you? x

Well i want to go to Mexico! but it's gunna cost and absolute fortune! so i think it's probably going to be a last minute thing somewhere nice still though, i love tenerife went last year and it was lusssh! where are you thinking of going? oh i will day off tomorrow thank god hahaha! xxx

Wow my boss just got back from Mexico and she loved it!!! If you shop around it may not be tooo expensive!!! Aww im sure that will be lovely and a great thing to work towards!!! I want to go to Tenerife so much!!! everyone I know loves it there im so jealous!! I'm going to Florida and Benidorm, slightly different hahaha!! Aww have you got much planned?? xx

Yeeeh i think thats what we will have to do :) yeaaah it sooooo lovely at Tenerife especially all inclusive hahahahahaha! Florida wow! now i'm the jealous one, i love Florida i went when i was little, and so want to go back! Are you going to Disney? I think i'm going to my bums and tums class, and do my fitness dvd, then the day is my own haha :) xx

Yeeeh i think thats what we will have to do :) yeaaah it sooooo lovely at Tenerife especially all inclusive hahahahahaha! Florida wow! now i'm the jealous one, i love Florida i went when i was little, and so want to go back! Are you going to Disney? I think i'm going to my bums and tums class, and do my fitness dvd, then the day is my own haha :) xx

Wow I will definietely have to go soon!!! hahah I love it too this is my 5th time as I was there in November haha!!!! I will be yes!!! oooh very nice!! I really should go to the gym tonight but I'm meeting up with a friend for a meal and really cba :( aww that will be nice then!!!

Wow I will definietely have to go soon!!! hahah I love it too this is my 5th time as I was there in November haha!!!! I will be yes!!! oooh very nice!! I really should go to the gym tonight but I'm meeting up with a friend for a meal and really cba :( aww that will be nice then!!!

Yessss you will! Awwwwwww Amazing! i'm an absolute Disney freak hahahaha! little bit sad i know haha! dont think my class is on tomorrow so looks like the gym for me, i tend to get really bored of the gym really fast! at least i get a lie in now though haha! are you staying on plan for the meal, or are you just getting anything you like? xxx

Yessss you will! Awwwwwww Amazing! i'm an absolute Disney freak hahahaha! little bit sad i know haha! dont think my class is on tomorrow so looks like the gym for me, i tend to get really bored of the gym really fast! at least i get a lie in now though haha! are you staying on plan for the meal, or are you just getting anything you like? xxx

Hahaha aww bless you! I think secretly everyone loves a bit of disney!!! Aww so do I! I think once you miss the gym for a few days its really hard to get back into! The only good thing is the gym I go to has TV touchscrreens on the equiptment so I just stay on for longer to watch the stuff hahah!!! I'm going to have a jacket with cheese and beans (using my HEXA) and Ive saved my syns for dessert but after looking up how many syns they have I don't think I can have one as its about 22syns per dessert booohoooo :(

Evening Diary

Heres my food dairy for today

Tuesday 14th January 2014

Breakfast

Low fat natural yoghurt
Banana

Snacks

Pear
Banana
Diet coke

Lunch

Heinz Spring vegetable soup (6.5 syns)
Low fat aldi Brooklea yogurt Strawberry (1 syn)

Dinner

Lean Bacon
Mixed veg (carrots, peas, sweetcorn, greenbeans)
Homemade Mashed potato ( Milk HEXA) tiney bit of butter (0.5 syns)

Doing 10 mins of fitness dvd

Drank plenty of water

7.5 syns all together today :)

Here is my food diary for today

Wednesday 15th January 2014

Breakfast

Bran flakes (HEXB) Skimmed Milk (HEXA)

Lunch

Went to my grand for my dinner, shes a feeder hahahha

Chicken Casserole
lean chicken
Carrots
Peas
Mash (1 syn)
Homemade gravy (2 syns)
Home Made Dumpling (5 syns)

Tea

Lettuce
Red Onion
Lean Chicken
weight watchers coleslaw (1 syn)
Hard boiled egg
Sw Quiche
Boiled Potatoes
Hellmans lighter then light Mayo (0.5 syns)
Danio Yoghurt (1 syn)

10.5 syns today

Ive also been to the gym and ive done my fitness dvd :)

Drank plenty of water too! :)

Your so good for eating your veggies!!!!! How's your day been?? Xx

Back