Diary of a returning SW devotee

jiskoot

Hey everyone,

Complete newbie here *waves* I was a member of SW a few years back and lost almost 3 stone but I've gradually gained it back since I stopped going to the club. It's the only diet/eating plan that has ever worked for me so I'm back with it again and determined to stick to it long term.

I'm not going to the club at the moment as I can't really afford it but I'm hoping that by posting on here I'll get some motivation! All of my books are a tad old so I'm thinking things may have changed a bit. I lost 6lbs last year but have a further 3 stone to lose so have a ways to go :)

Have been browsing around and got some fab tips from you all and am very impressed by the stories of weight loss I've been reading. Look forward to chatting with you all x

Day 1 - 9th Jan 2012

2 weetabix (HEB) with semi skimmed milk (HEA)
1 cup coffee with 2 sugars...not bad considering I live on coffee normally lol (Rest of HEA and 2 syns)
2 x Alpen Light (HEB)
Tin of Stagg Vegetarian Chilli (3 syns)
Uncle Bens Rice (3.5 syns)....I totally thought I was having a syn free meal with these but apparently not, no pudding for me!

Total syns for the day = 8.5

Didn't have a big lunch as I had no food in to prepare in time but have been shopping and made some CousCous with roasted veggies which will serve as lunch for the rest of the week, nom nom

Claire x

Back