diary of a self-confessed food lover

lilybean

Its day one of my diet and all is going well, mum and sister had already started a couple of weeks ago and into the swing of things, hoping by the end of week one i will be into the groove.
done ww a million times but this time feels different as i have already lost some weight previously in summer 2010, this was due to illness which has stopped me from eating the foods i love, like cheese and creamy sauces. however since stopping eating these i have managed to maintain my weight, so heres hoping i can shift the last few extra pounds with good old ww :D xxx

day one going well but have bad sugar cravings, doing some revision and dying to munch on some chocolate! anyone have suggestions how to get through the cravings? help! xxx

Hey there why don't you try sweet snacking fruit like raisins, they are sweet but only half a point a box in old ww points. Also drink lots of water when doing work like revision, half the time hunger is thirst and you'll be fueling your brain! :)

Day number two has started brilliantly, did my first ever zumba class and loved it!! Definitely an exercise to try at least once :D since doing the class in the morning i have found I have more energy but will see if I crash out later haha xxx

Yesterday was not brilliant snacked quite a bit and didn't write them down. Also went to starbucks and had a skinny peach and raspberry muffin which wasn't brilliant. However going to try much harder from now on xx

Hi Lilybean
Hope you're having a good day. Don't worry about slipping up now and then. You're allowed a few imperfections on the way to your goal, you're being to hard on yourself!

Good snacks are Nak'd infused raisins and cereal bars, Activia fat free yoghurts, options chocolate drinks...

Good luck

Pomooky XX

Hey guys thanks so much for all the support! Had a good day today went to aquafit and off to zumba in the morning :D had a strawberry and meringue weight watchers pudding which was amazing and only three points! Bargain.
Hope everyone had a good day :D xxxx

Back