Diary of a shopaholic!!

Porgeous

Chilling
Right in an effort to curb my spending I am going to keep a log of everything I buy so I can't kid myself! Today I have bought the two items below plus a coat reduced from £229 to £70, a black pencil skirt from Charles Twyrwhitt, a chanel concealer and nails inc top coat! I'm going to ignore yesterday!!

J4A6000.jpg

J3C8100.jpg

Love em both both!! If you are anything like me you will have hated shopping before, why not make up for lost time!!

Ill give you a nudge if it gets too out of control!

they lovely but i bet it so hard to stop spending after uve lost all that weight u have all that time to make up from when u where bigger so good luck hun think u going to need it lol ashley xx

LOL.... Love the choices!!!

Your looking even fabber in your new pic gorgeous!!!

Nas x

Thanks gang, yes I am like a kid in a sweet shop, no room in wardrobe, not enough days in the year to wear everything, not enough money in the bank etc etc. Trying to cut down just an ickle bit though and think having it in black and white might help!

Gx

Love the dress , very sixties , i love all sixties clothing . Well now your at goal G thats the reward the clothes !!!

I adore that top its gorgeous where did you get that? The dress is pretty too :)

Top is from Planet, bit obsessed with Planet and Precis, but both were in the sale!

Gx

Oh it doesnt sound like a shop we have in Ireland but its lovely, you have great taste in clothes :)

I spotted your new photograph on another post and did wonder whether you were now shopping for England. I don't blame you - I am going to do just the same when I get down to goal.

Good for you!

Just you shop shop shop and enjoy it, you deserve to

I had to laugh at this post, I could have written it myself!
The next sale, need I say more!
I also have three gorgeous girls to buy for!:eek:
You look bloomin fabulous btw!

Hey when you've done as well as you have i think your entitled to do a bit of frenzied shopping!

Back