Diary of a VERY Determined Girl!

really good day on plan! bad day for everything else!

breakfast was apple and yogurt.
bosses are off on holiday this week so worked d r a g g g g e d d d d as only one dentist in and 1000 nurses. or so it feels like it!

for dinner it was a mugshot, ryvitas (HeB) yogurt and two more apples!

boyfriend didnt get the other job he applied for, and hes found out his work have basically been having his life. then there was a chew on with my family about when to intern grandmas ashes, and another chew on with the girls as one feels left out.

ewf! but i calmed my self with 2litres of lovely water!!
after workies went and did some shopping, getting plenty of fruit.

tea was coke zero chicken packed with lots of superspeed and superfree. syn freeeeee.

ForumRunner_20140617_213919.png

followed by a pack of snack a jacks (22g so 4.5syns) an aero.yogurt (4.5syns) a fruit platter, a mini milk (1.5syns) and i pinched a digestive off my boyfriend (4.5syns) soooo FIFTEEN syns in total! and i dont feel.guilty! i feel fantastic! its nice to realise i am finally fully in control of my syns, finally letting myself use them instead of holding myself back from them!

Hope everyone elses day has been okay!

Betty x

Fantastic :) That's exactly what your syns are for - so you can have a little bit of a treat with no guilt!

Hooray for syns :)

Another brilliant day on plan despite me still been poorly!
Woke up and felt like i could just snooze forever! this always happens when im on, but i dont think the fact ive been on for 2weeks helps! Back and stomach have been in bits today! And i dont usually get back pain with it!
Usual of apple and yogurt for breakfast with a pint of water and my tablets.
For my snack i had another apple ( im sure i can feel my self slowly turning into one!)
Then lunch was a syn free chicken and ham salad. Mmm was deeeliscious! Lots of salad and beetroot and pickled onions! Followed by another yogurt and some pineapple!
When workies was finally over i came home in a bit of a dont-know-why-but-i-am-in-a-strop-boyfriend-beware mood. He was a good egg and put tea on straight away while i had a shower and done my hair and tried to chill.
Once I had finished i was greeted by a hot water bottle for my back. Perfect.
Then i was greeted by an AMAZING tea. Even more perfect! I wish i could eat this tea alllll over again! It was 3syns in total but thats only because i really wanted lighter than Victoria Beckham salad cream on!

ForumRunner_20140618_211547.png

syn free worchester ( spell it how it sounds!) baby bel burgers with wedges and salad! perfecto! used my HeA and HeB :)

after that i had a little break..
then decided my sweet tooth was shouting (which i think we all know does happen at these times of the month!)

so i had....

ForumRunner_20140618_211747.png

fruit platter ( moldey mango included..very dissapointsd asda!) with snack a jacks (4.5syns) aero yogurt (4.5syns) swiftly followed by a mini milk (1.5syns) and a yoyobear (1.5syns)

15 syns in total! i feel amazing i can eat all that and be within syns! so happy ive found low syn snacks! i am going to try and have 10syns max tomorrow though as dont want to start using all 105 syns up!

im going to get back on the settee, with my hot water bottle, boyfriend and one born every minute. hopefully the boyfriend will stroke my hair too if im lucky!

Happy Slimming!

Betty x

Super quick post as keeping an eye on boyfriend (suicide watch, bloody England!)

Breakfast was apple and yogurt, lunch was chicken and ham salad, massive tub of mango, apple and yogurt.

Then after work went on a 45min walk at the beach with PapaBear and boyfriend.it was lovely!

Then tea was boiled rice with mushroom and beef from chinese. Counted it as 9syns to be safe as its usually 4.5 for 300g and couldnt be bothered measuring it all out! Then i had some prawn crackers. Followed bg fruit platter, ryvita (HeB) and yogurt.

Syns for today are 20. So ill have a low syn day tomorrow.

Seen a patient at work today who has lost 7stone in a year. She looks amazing and brilliant motivation and turns out she was losing an average of 2pounds a week.
Put my weightloss in great prespective!

Very happy :)

Betty x

Sorry i didnt post last night!!
Back onto my new phone again where i cant do 'new' and have to do 'quote' instead on here. Ewffff.
Anywhoo yesterday was quite a busy little day. Only drank 1 litre of water and had an apple and yogurt for breakfast.
Finished work at 1 and the boyfriend had too..so we headed off to the town to get a present for my friends birthday today..which im going out to tonight...but NO alcohol! Im not going to have my car either but im determinded not to drink!
We went to Pandora and i got her a lovely charm...then noticed there was a sale on so the boyfriend bought me two charms! A taurus for my star sign and a cute hippo! (Dont know what hes trying to say!!)
After that we headed to the dentist for him to get his nashers cleaned (stop drinking 2l of fizzy pop a day! Acid erosion)

I was very very very hungry by this point so we got a subway. Usual chicken subway salad for me.( 3 syns. )
Then we went to the pics! I had coke zero and took a bag of snack a jacks in with me (4.5syns)

After cinema we went and seen his mam, then drove to the garden to see my dad and have a look at the allotment..after that we headed back to dads (where i ate some stuff from the bakery!! Counting 20syns today) and was there till 11.30!!
Got home hungry ..boyfriend had a mcdees i had a mugshot!

Whole puropse of staying up late was so i could snooze in today...has it happened no.
Ewffff.

Wish me luck tonight ... i REALLY dont want to go out!!

Betty x

I really enjoyed last night! Managed no alcohol but did have a bite of my sisters parmo and some chips!! ? fingers crossed all the dancing stopped any major effect from it!
Yesterday i ate a subway salad (again!) And lots of fruit and a marshmellow thing that was 3 syns! Had two of them so it was actually 6! They were lovely!

Because i had drank monster all yesterday I had a dodgy tummy before going out so took some immodiums. Which i have never took before. And lets just say there still working now!! Hope they stop working before i get on the scales tomorrow!!!

Today i had an apple and another subway salad!!! Three in a row. Ooops! Least there only 3 syns each and full of superspeed foods!
We went to whitly bay and played mini golf by the sea with the sun shining.
Then we had a walk and the boyfriend got chips. I resisted!

ForumRunner_20140622_215224.png

Beautiful place ey!

Tea was pork chops with fat cut off and new potats, mushrooms, broccili sweetcorn and cauliflower

ForumRunner_20140622_215318.png

Yummy and synfree! Followed by yogurt what was meant to be the strawberries but they were mouldy! So had pineapple instead!

Then a marshmallow thing so ive had 6 syns today!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow!
Realised if i wasnt this weight i would be pregnant by now...losing weight means more than anything to me. I need to keep going.

Off to snuggle up in bed and watch a film! Night!

Betty x

Hi sorry i've been away for a while, you seem to be doing amazingly well :D How are you feeling?? x

Hey stranger pants!!
Where the devil have you been?! I'm doing well! Determind to stick to plan this time!
How about you?! Hows life & the weightloss going?!

Betty x

Immodiums have just stopped working, finally, and am stuck on the loo!
Hopefully this will help tonights weigh i thiugh i am.guessing a maintain or 1 pound gain!

Betty x

Sorry i didnt post yesterday guys im all over the place yesterday and today. Fed up of bleeding, been on since the 9th of june, then theres loads of other personal stuff happening, and another thing is i know with me been on so long my iron will be low as hell so i am just walking hormone!

Anyway yesterday was okay had 15 syns.

Today been better, fruit platter for breakfast, chicken salad for dinner and more mango, and for tea chicken, veg, mushrooms and potatos with yogurt and fruit platter.

ForumRunner_20140625_210720.png

Had 6 syns today.

At least last night boyfriend suprised with some nice flowers.

ForumRunner_20140625_210816.png

I am off to bed for cuddles and to watch telly.
Hopefully feel more happy tomorrow

Betty x

I have had exams at sixth form, but i've still been at slimming world just lost contact with minimins i'm now only 2.5lb away from target never thought i'd get here ): Glad you've stuck to it! :D I remembered you always got subway salads and now i have converted so every saturday at work i get a subway salad and i have my own salad cream at work ;)

Hows weigh in gone?? xxx

Well done! How much have you lost in total then? And how did your exams go?
Haha subway salads are the best! I had three this week!!
I lost 2.5, so 4.5 pounds since i restarted :)

Betty x

After a horrible day again which i had fruit for breakfast and chicken salad for dinner along with pineapple and yogurt, i came home to the boyfriend cooking me a 3 course meal...and what a wonderful meal it was!

ForumRunner_20140626_211711.png

Mushroom & veg rissoto on a lettuce leaf for starters...syn free
Steak,wedges and veg for main..syn free
And then chocolate orange cheesecake for pud!...7syns! ...( i may have had two slices!)

Bringing todays syns to 14 and a bit of a happier Betty.
Still a smidge fed up and still not snoozing properly but oh well!
Life goes on!

Betty x

Ooooops! No post since Thursday!!!

Friday was a nice, went to the pics to see walk on sunshine ( boyfriends choice!) Ate ryvita minis as a healthy extra B and also a pack of snack a jacks for 4.5 syns!
Then went for a super long walk along the beach with my dad, boyfriend and sister. Also jogged a bit!! Was beauty!

Then we didnt get in till late....i ate left over rissota ans boyfriend had a mcdees!!

Then saturday i was at work so had a pineapple finger for breakfast and watermelon for snack! Then popped to my dads after work and ate about 30syns worth of choc ? i was so upset and thought it would help. Course it wouldnt. Silly betty.
Then i had a subway chicken salad (3syns) then i fell out with the boyfriend ( my moods are dreadful..all my fault...part of the reason i think is i am STILL bleeding) and went into the bedroom for 6 hours reading a book then went to bed.
I woke up at 3 in the morning starrrrving so had a yoyobear! Ha!

Woke up this morning had 2 yoyo bears (heb) then a tub of cherry tomatos while i sat in the sun and read a book! Deelightful! Then i had a pack of snack a jacks (4.5)

Me and boyfriend mooched to scarbrough. Full day on the arcades and having a walk about. Came to that shop that does gorgeous fudge and truffles! Boyfriend bought a big truffle ( my weakness) and i had 3 big bites!!! Eeeek!!! So counting 20 syns today!
We had fish and chips. Well boyfriend did. I had fish and mushypeas. The batter was that yummy that when i peeled it off to give to the boyfriend half my fish went with it...and this is what i ended up with ....

Okay so pics arnt loading but basically i ended up with nothing.
Cup of tea on the beach to end the day was lovely.

Then we done the usual rounds and came home for tea!

Pork chops with carrots and broccili. Simple but lovely.
Followed by a fruit platter and strawberries in fat free greek style yogurt
Ill try put the pics on in a bit!

We have booked to go to carlise races next saturday and already planning the meals and taking fruit and what not!

Nervous for weigh in as i havnt been 100%

Betty x

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140629_220430.png
    ForumRunner_20140629_220430.png
    632.7 KB · Views: 28
Wheyyy! Another two pounds off! Half a pound away from my half a stone award!
6.5 pounds off in 3 weeks. Fantastic! Slowly but surely ey!

I now weigh 23 stone 8 and a half pounds!

Betty x

Here to sub and follow your journey

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Half on this week which i'm happy with after the week ive had and considering ive been on for a month and gave into my chocolate cravings yesterday.
Ill get my half a stone award next week.
I now weigh 23 stone 9

Betty x

Well yesterday was a wright off.
50 syns consumed. I had to leave work early due to really bad period pain. And when i got home i ate a choux bun, and whispa duo and a twirl. Tea was subway salad though...but am counting it all as 50 syns.
Off work again today too. Waiting for doc to ring. Im so so so fed up its unreal. Made my breakfast ...2 linda mccartney sausages, scrambed egg (HeA) two slices of toast (HeB) bacon, mushrooms, 4 mini waffles (4syns) and 2 hash browns (1.5syns) so 7 syns for breakfast

Hurry uppp doccyy

Betty x

Back