Diary of a VERY Determined Girl!

Why do you keep the high stuff syn in the house? Is it for your boyfriend? Can you keep it somewhere only he can get at it if so? I just don't have anything high syn in the place - that way, when I want a snack all I've got is low syn or free.

Your hormones will not have helped yesterday - so good idea to forget it and move forward. Breakfast sounded tasty :)

Why do you keep the high stuff syn in the house? Is it for your boyfriend? Can you keep it somewhere only he can get at it if so? I just don't have anything high syn in the place - that way, when I want a snack all I've got is low syn or free.

Your hormones will not have helped yesterday - so good idea to forget it and move forward. Breakfast sounded tasty :)

Hey! They were left over from monday! I had one a choux bun as a treat and boyfriend didnt eat his so i ate it yesterday oops! High syned stuff isnt usually in the flat anymore!
Yeah im just moving on from it! Syn free rissoto for tea tonight so having no more syns today :)

Betty x

Wellll after breakfast the doccy rang.
Am now on metefamic acid, northisone and a new pill. Monoror or something or other. Lets hope it stops all the bleeding and pain! The pain side effect to all three is weight gain!! So just means ill have to munch on chicken!!
Had some chicken to snack on and peas in pods after taking the tablets as there meant to be taken with food.

For tea ive had two pork chops and some gorgeous vegetable risotto made by my lovely man!
Followed by fruit platter and yogurt!

8 syns in total today!

ForumRunner_20140709_193524.png

ForumRunner_20140709_193534.png

Back