Diary of a VERY Determined Girl!

Rae Rae said:
Betty, just ignore this poster. Seen them post random things on people's diaries yest. Think they're trying to get their posts up but doesn't make sense and Is not very helpful xx

Yeah, I've seen them everywhere too, irritating! :) xx

UHOH.
nothing to eat until 1pm!!! and that was a subway salad :) 2syns!
then went to dads and had a cookie and two mini flakes!!!!!

came home tidied up and now i am about to get ready to go out for my sisters birthday :) not drinking ( though there is massive damage so i might as well! but itll damage my bank account!) so im drivingggg.
made myself some super speed water... why have i never had this before!!! just lemon and cold water but i love it! so refreshing!!

i used to go through a phase ages ago of buying shoes i could never walk in and never wear.... and i remembered a pair!! as i really dont want to go out tonight i thought about wearing something different, i might wear my tights, a skater dress, blazer and these heels. anywhoo ive been waddling around the flat in them for an hour and i think its certain i am deffo not wearing them!!! FAT GIRL PROBLEMS! haha ill stick to my trusty wedges i think!!

ForumRunner_20140308_173545.png

Betty x

What a morning I had!
Woke up bang on 9, and got straight up! No kisses or cuddles, boyfriend probs thought i had wet myself! Ha, creeped straight to the kitchen and had to start the veg for my FIRST ATTEMPT at the slow cooker! And also throw some linda mccartney sausages in the oven for our breakfast.
So i cut up the onion, ( window wide open so last nights make up didn't run as i quite liked how my eyes looked!) popped that in, then chopped up the meat ( didn't realise you could put it in whole!) peeled a turnip and cut myself in the process, then chopped it up, peeled carrots chopped them up, peeled parsnips, chopped them up and threw all them in. Then just as i put the bacon in the pan for our breakfast, the boyfriend pops his head in the door ' did you brown off the meat first?' 'WHAT?!' so, knowing that old fussy pants would be paranoid if the meat wasnt browned off, i put the bacon in a snaller frying pan, took all the veg out the slow cooker and then started to brown off the meat, while cutting up mushrooms and peeling potatos.the work of a woman is never done!!!! Shot the meat back in the slow cooker, all the veg and what not,washed the pan, then refrylighted it, put the bacon in, some mushrooms, fried an egg, put beans in the microwave, while mixing some oxo in cold water to put in the slow cooker!!! Breakfast turned out alright but the bacon was a smidge burnt, at least it was all syn free!
The reason we were rushing so much was because we were at the hosp at 11 for boyfriend to get his pesky wisdom tooth taken out.
We eventually got there and they were lovely. Im certainly going to be keeping an eye out for dental nurse jobs at the hospital from now on!
Tooth popped out fine, though boyfriend milked it ' aw im poorly'
' youve had a tooth taken out not a foot chopped off!!!!'
But i waa sympthatic with him as i made sure the clot was forming and everything like that!
Anywhoo we came home, attempted to watch Beetlejuice but boyfriend didnt like it!
So i decided to get rest of tea ready.
Steamed cabbage, leeks, broccili, sprouts and cauliflower and made up some mash too. Then poured the slow cooker stuff over it. Deeeliscious!!!!! So proud of myself its turned out amazing!!
Getting weighed tomorrow but not finding out how i have done.
100% more exericse needed this week, 0 secret eating, and lot more focusing!!

Betty x

What a beautiful day!!
Left over stew for dinner and apple for breakki!
Really wish i wasnt at workies as weather amazing!
Boyfriends car fixed! And he thinking of getting loan for this other car and to get a holiday for me and him!
ENGAGMENT AND BIKINI BODY TO AIM FOR!!!

happy little sausage despite the gain tonight!

Betty x

Four pounds on. Expected! I now weigh 24stone 6pounds! What. The. Hell!
That is huge.
I know i say this every week but this week i mean it.
I have nothing on this week and im going to set my self a doable target of 2pounds off this week.
I knock myself sick!
Life gets in the way sometimes, but i'm not going to let it anymore!
Lets do this!

Betty x

Just found your diary and subscribing as been in a similar situation. 19.2lb and a constant battle with my weight x x

Just found your diary and subscribing as been in a similar situation. 19.2lb and a constant battle with my weight x x

Its a nightmare isn't it!! Im terrible for it but this week is going to be a good week! I can feel it in my waters! Haha, are you doing Slimming World?

Betty x

Just googled if i weigh as much as an elephant. Not quite but i weigh more than a baby elephant!!!
.. Good morning!

Betty x

Four pounds on. Expected! I now weigh 24stone 6pounds! What. The. Hell!
That is huge.
I know i say this every week but this week i mean it.
I have nothing on this week and im going to set my self a doable target of 2pounds off this week.
I knock myself sick!
Life gets in the way sometimes, but i'm not going to let it anymore!
Lets do this!

Betty x

Sorry to hear about your gain, Betty :(

Do you know what you're going to do differently this week so you can reach your target?

Sorry to hear about your gain, Betty :(

Do you know what you're going to do differently this week so you can reach your target?

It just seems to be constant!

Yessss! Not secret eat, count my syns, try having even more fruit and veg, try drink more water and walk like i did the other week! I did zero body magic last week!

Betty x

It just seems to be constant! Yessss! Not secret eat, count my syns, try having even more fruit and veg, try drink more water and walk like i did the other week! I did zero body magic last week! Betty x

That's a lot of things to change at once! We're right behind you, though :)

Back