Diary of a VERY Determined Girl!

Im going to have to try! I eat lots of fruit and veg already but i also eat a lot of chocolate too!! thank you! means a lot! Betty x

Is there anything you an do like setting an alarm on your phone that says "Glass of water" every couple of hours? Or have you got an app that works as a pedometer? Trying to remember all that would confuse me :)

The VLCD means "very low calorie diet" basically 4 shakes a day and 2 liters of water!!!!!
I now need to start re educating myself and eating healthy and exercise. x x

Is there anything you an do like setting an alarm on your phone that says "Glass of water" every couple of hours? Or have you got an app that works as a pedometer? Trying to remember all that would confuse me :)

i have a pint of water on a morning and im starting to have a bottle of water at work with me :) going to try drink more water on the night! ive looked all over for pedometer apps and cant find them anywhere :( or at least ones that don't cain my battery! but found a good app that tells you how far youve walked and shows your route, i really like that one! i just need to try and stop been so bloomin pig greedy!

Betty x

The VLCD means "very low calorie diet" basically 4 shakes a day and 2 liters of water!!!!!
I now need to start re educating myself and eating healthy and exercise. x x

wow!!! i could not do that at all! well done!!!! why dont you start off with some light walks?
eating healthy is a lot easier than it sounds!!!! haha

Betty x

brilliant! i write a full essay, go to press send but my chubby fingers press back instead!!!! ... lets see if i can start again!!!

today has been fantastic! i woke up and had my usual pint of water with my tablets followed by an apple.
i was rushed off my feet at workies so didnt have an apple for my break!
lunch was a synfree mugshot, an apple and a muller greek (1/2syn).
After workies i went to see my mam. its her birthday today and i managed to avoid the cake!! wheyyyyy!!! HOWEVER! this weekend does scream danger! on Friday night the girlies are coming round for a night in, which includes alcohol and take away. i will manage not to drink, but if we get take away i will get chicken kebab. then on the Sat its a family night in for MotherGooses birthday (only time we can get together) which will be dvd and take away! this time a chinese. so i will have beef and mushroom and boiled rice. I AM PREPAIRED! I NEED a loss this week! i NEED to weigh as much as a new born baby elephant! (18.5stone!)
Boyfriend is at the match and he left me some money to get some magazines ( good egg). and ill be honest, i didnt walk to the corner shop like i should have, i drove to Tesco instead. Got my magazines....and also a Malteser Teaser Choccy Bar!!! BUT were good! i will include it in my syns, which now brings my days syns to 10 as its 9,5. super. im counting syns!
anywhoo for my tea i had the most deeeelsicious meal ever!
i steamed some cabbage, broccili, sprouts and leeks, fried some mushrooms, green pepper and onions and had that with Tesco Simply Heat Gammon Shanks in a Sauce Beginging with M! ( i have no idea what the sauce is called, Moscow? Movacado? i just dont know) and it was gorgeous!! very chineasy but lovely!
i will follow that on with some melon and another apple!
Happy days
:)

Betty x

well today has been equally as fabulous!
had a pear AND an apple today for breakfast, felt like pushing the boat out! ha!
the morning at work didn't half draaaaaag. so I had another apple! i had two pints of water too :)
i had to put my stock away in the morning, the boxes were heavy, and the stock rooms upstairs! had to go up and down the stairs about ten times! got a little sweat on and everything! surely that can count as body magic?!
for dinner it was my typical mugshot, apple and muller light!
Then i had to take the empty boxes to my Grandmas house for my mam after work. Grandmas house has finally been sold and its starting to get packed away. little bit sad really.
When i finally got home i was shattered! and i dont know why! I had been fine and full of energy ALL day! Boyfriend came in and he didn't feel well with his tummy. We were meant to go for a walk but it just didnt happen!!!! Whoops!
While i was waiting for tea i had another two apples!!! I can feel the apple tree growing inside me already!!!

Tea was gorgeous! We had slimming world burgers on two brown bread buns ( used yesterday heB too as i don't usually use it!) with a bit of cheese on (heA) i also but a fried egg on top of one too. We had that with steamed potatos, cucumber, lettuce, tomatos and beetroot. I also fried some mushrooms and they were gorgeous!! I followed that with a muller light and a mini choccy bar! The boyfriend had some food left over from Monday, and there like a cheap version of mars bar, and smaller. I cant find the syn value for them ANYWHERE so i am just going to count them as 5syns. Only syns of the day :)
Can we post food pics on here or not?! Just because my meals are so amazing! ( ha well i think they are!)

Another day done, plenty more left!!!

Betty x

Sounds like your on a bit of a roll this week.
The burgers sound good - looking forward to seeing the pictures.

It sounds like your new determination is really paying off! Brilliant - well done. I often wish I could bottle that feeling you get when you've had a great day. Then I could use it when I'm having a "meh" day.

We'd love to see some pictures of your food :)

It sounds like your new determination is really paying off! Brilliant - well done. I often wish I could bottle that feeling you get when you've had a great day. Then I could use it when I'm having a "meh" day.

We'd love to see some pictures of your food :)

Its a brilliant feeling isn't it! I know but when your having a meh day tell us and we will try make you feel better! :D

Betty x

Those burgers look :drool: !

I'm very much NOT having a "meh" day today - lost 3.5lbs last week, got my 2 stone sticker and am pretty close to both my Club 10 and my BMI being under 40 for the first time in I don't know how long. :woohoo:

Keep going with those great meals - and keep posting them!

Those burgers look :drool: !

I'm very much NOT having a "meh" day today - lost 3.5lbs last week, got my 2 stone sticker and am pretty close to both my Club 10 and my BMI being under 40 for the first time in I don't know how long. :woohoo:

Keep going with those great meals - and keep posting them!

Well done thats brilliant!!! What great motivation! Bet its makes you want to repeat last week!

Haha i will!

Betty x

Ewfffffff. what. a. day.
Started it off at 2 in the morning walking like i was a zombie to go for a wee. And to also stop me from throwing up! I woke up feeling soooooo so so so sick! but amazingly i managed not to be! i slowly walked back to the bed and tried to sleep again. Only to be woke up half an hour later by the boyfriend rushing to the loo, followed by lots of glorious sounds you want to hear at half two in the morning i quickly established he at the squits. fantastic. So I was in and out of sleep wriggling around like ants were in my pants all night while my boyfriend was in and out of bed faster that usain bolt!! there was ONE perk though. I must have managed to drift off to a decent snooze when i woke up at 6.30 to the boyf getting back into bed. 'whey finally your awake! look down at your side on the floor' and i look, and there, bless him, was a muller light yoghurt, spoon, pear and a cup of tea in a flask! awwwwww! i didn't have the heart to tell him i'm not wild enough to have a yoghurt AND a pear for breakfast!
When i finally left my poorly bear i headed to work in a weird mood. I felt sicky and gooey and just a bit flat. and fat.
Work was busy with lots of patients, and dinner time came by. My mam popped in to see me, she told me about an article she read about underactive thyroids, and how the fat is mainly stored on the back and the arms. Well my arms could easily feed a family of 20 ( i remember someone saying i must be a beast cause my arms were huge. i had to tell them that was my bingo wings, not muscle!) and my back boobs need new bras every other flaming month! apprently it also said stay away from broccili and cabbage. NO. i have that most the time. i will not stay away from it!
Anywhoo dinner was a mugshot and an apple and a muller....and two wafer bars.. 5syns each!
The afternoon was busy too... and all i could think about was this diet. How well i had done, and how i had ruined it. How this week i'm wanting to lose weight yet i STILL havnt done any exercise. Now the boyfriend is getting a loan it looks like we will be going on our jollies in September. which means i now have an aim. ive never really had a genuine real life aim before but now i do. i want to lose 3stone by September. then i got angry again thinking how i lost 2stone in 8 weeks last time and what not. Thinking about everything i could be doing but work gets in the way! i must have looked odd as one of the nurses asked if i was alright and gave me a hug. i felt fine. weird but fine. then the practice manager told me i looked sad. thanks..now i do feel sad!!
when i got home the pork was in. My Dad gave me a great slab of pork last week, we defrosted it last night and with the boyfriend off work it meant he could put it in at 3.30. i was hoping he would just pop it in. but no, he salted it!!! cracklingggg!!! nooooo!!!!
while i was waiting for the yummy pork to cook i had one of them mini bars (4.5syns..now means i had 14.5syns)
when pork was done and resting ( and id picked majority of crackling off... 17syns?!...bringing total to 31!!!) we cooked the rest. we had mashed turnip and carrots, steammed cabbage, broccili ( f you article!) , sprouts, potatos, red onion, cauliflower, leeks and fried mushrooms with oxo gravy. it was gorgeous and very filling!

ForumRunner_20140313_211312.png

I dont have many syns left for this week. and im really panicing about another gain..tomorrow night is really worrying me with the girls. i must resist pizza and only have chicken kebab!!
i also hardly drank any water today, or anything at all infact!
im going to go to gym tomorrow after work then come home and tidy up ready for the girls coming round. hopefully gym it saturday too.
i like how i am doing syns weekly as i dont feel as guilty, but it does make me feel even more guilty about not exercising!!!
i hope it is a loss or maintain this week!!!!

Betty x

Came across your diary while browsing. I have not long rejoined group and minimins. Good luck

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back