Diary of a VERY Determined Girl!

Tea!!

ForumRunner_20140419_202647.png

Bloomin lovely! Pork, veg and potatos with a smidge of butter on!!

Annoyed my Betty signiture has gone and i dont know how to get it back!

Happy Easter!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1398006861627.jpg
    1398006861627.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 42
Thank you for the happy easter today! Hope everyone had a good one!

Today is my birthdayyyy!!! Had a lovely day but 100% NOT ON PLAN!!

ill update the full stories tomorrow!!

Much love

Betty xoxox

Thank you for the happy birthdays!!

Riiiiight! Where do i start?!

Thursday we know was a wright off! Alcohol & take aways! Then Friday night in with the fam and i had boiled rice and mushrooms with beef. Not too bad...followed by cakeeee!
Saturday, truthfully...i can't remember and i don't even know why! I think a subway breakfast was involved..mmmm! Ill have to look back through this to see if i wrote what i had!!

Soooo sunday! We spent the morning packing and had a subway sarnie for breakfast...we should have shares in subway! We headed to the De Vere. As soon as we got checked in and into our room we got ready and headed straight to the gym! How good are we! We were there for a good hour and it was lovelyy. We were going to go swimming but it was quite busy and i didnt want to knock everyone sick with my thunder thighs wobbling about!!
So after we got sorted and went down for our 3 course meal.
Starters was a cheese and rice ball. Weird but deliscious. Then main, i tried to be better and resist the pizza, so i got breaded chicken with more cheese and bacon with roasties...then pudding was a small choccy cake..all this was washed down with 3 vodka diet cokes..then for the rest of the night another 5!

The next morning and it was my birthdayyyy! Yeyyyy! Opened all my cards then we headed down to breakfast. I had 3 sausages, fried eggs, bacon, beans and mushrooms! Yummy!
We got ready and checked out and headed to blue reef aquarium. What a lovely little place! We walked all around it, watched the seal show, the sealion show and had such a laugh! We then headed towards this massive fair we seen but couldnt get parked so had to carry on driving i spotted some mini golf so suggested we do that! I loved it! It was right by the sea, the sun was shining aw it was perfect! We only managed 9 holes though as there was a load of people infront of us and it got a bit clogged up so we headed to the lodge.....
What a dissapointment. Me and the boyfriend were heartbroken! The woman said to him 'aw the pictures dont do it justice'...they certainly did!! It was basically just an old goatshed converted.
So we went to the shop to buy food and eat our feelings! (Its a Monday & its usually cheat night anyway!) We got loads of crisps and chocolateeee. Then got pizza! We thought sack it might as well go all out! In the end it was a gorgeous night followed by a lovely soak in the spa bath! Perfect snooze, so full of food and so relaxed!

Next morning we had another full english! We got ready and headed off to the metro center! We walked the Full length of it top and bottom! That must count as a load of body magic! Then we had dinner... at big lukes! An all you can eat! I had two plates...oops. its no Taybarns like!!
Then i had a small caramel frapp from starbucks!
Then on the night ate the rest of the crisps and chocs!!
I guess i had WAY MORE syns than possible but at least some body magic happened every day!

I am 100% back on plan today! Woke up and had an apple and two aldi yogurtss!
Boyfriend went to uni and i got ready to go to the gym..just about to head out when i realised my carkeys were in his bloomin car!! Sooo he had to come all the way home! He gave me this..

ForumRunner_20140423_161559.png

Isnt it gorgeous. I love fairys!
Anywhoo i finally went to the gym. I totally forgot the gym i go to doesnt have air con..so as soon as i walked boooom i was already boiling! Manages 10mins on cross trainer 10 mins interval 5mins stepper and 5mins bike..not the best but better than nothing!
Came home and got sorted then went to do a food shop. Bought a load of synfree, superspeed, superfree foods and made myself dinner...chicken tikka salad! With pineapple, another yogurt and some coke zero!

ForumRunner_20140423_161956.png

Tonight is going to be mince dinner ?

Its good to be back!! ?

Soooooo today has been okay! Woke up and had a chicken salad from subway for breakfast/lunch! As very busy day and i needed to fill myself up!

Did take a pic but ive deleted it! Soo 2syns for that :)
I then went to see my friend for two hours and her little boy. He is adorable!! Soooo bloomin broody!
I then had to mooch to my older sisters to help her take stuff to her new house so that took up a fair couple of hours. By this point i was hungry and had a banging headache,whiiiich, was because i hadnt drank anything!!
We then had to go to b n m and by this point i had lost the will!! Head was bouncingggg.
Popped to Dads when we were finally done and my brother gave me a late birthday pressi...a gorgeous yankee candle! Bless him! Ive got an amazing collectiob of candles now! I also ate a couple of marshmallows at dads..ooops ?

Came home and boyfriend popped home from uni for a bit to see me then he went back on his way. Its weird been apart from him today as we have been in each others pockets for the past couple of days!
I had a pint of water then cracked on making tea. Two chicken breasts, roasties and roasted parsnips tomatos peppers mushroom onions and mushy peas! Followed by pineapple and muller light

ForumRunner_20140424_201817.png

Plenty of superspeed!! I did also have a pack of quavers! Soo over my syns today im guessing!!

Going to the gym tomorrow morning again! Hopefully the air con working this time!

Betty x

Today didnt quite go as planned!
Woke up has my apple and water and headed off to the gym with my sister. Only we didnt end up there...we ended up back at mine as we thought watching telly was better!! Major case of lazyitus!!
We had a subway (again!) 2syns!
Then we were still peckish so i made us 1 quorn sausage (2syns) 6 quorn mini kiev balls (1/2 syn each) a load of salad and a dot of salad cream! 6syns in total!

ForumRunner_20140425_213816.png

I followed it with mango & a muller light then we just chilled and watched Sherlock!

Ive managed to resist takeaway and got my tea on the go..coke zero chicken with rice! Ill post a pic when done!

Betty x

Arghhh! Just tried to upload some photos and its not working! Keep saying ita crashed! Ive got some brilliant food to show too!
We woke up and headed straight to asda for plenty of superfree foods! I looked allover for the synfree linda mccartny sausages but there wasnt any so had to make do with weight watchers ones!
Made my breakfast/lunch which was a chicken and sausage salad! It was 2 syns in total as had 3 cut up sausages and a smidge of salad cream! Had plenty of superfree and superspeed food! Followed it with a fruit platter of mango melon and pineapple and a muller! Boyfriend had a pizza and i resisted!!! Yessss.

I then got some grapes popped them in a bowl and put a sachet of sugar free jelly (1syn) over the top of them and shot them in the freezer. Just had them and there yummy as! A good little snack!

Tea was roasted parsnips,carrots,peppers,onions,mushrooms and tomatos with steamed potatos,sprouts,broccili and cauliflower and turkey steak! syn free and amazing!
Followed by ANOTHER fruit platter and muller. However this time i crumbled up two choc digestives (8syns) into it! Yumyum.

Drank plenty of water too!
Think ill try update this app and then see if it lets me put the pics on!

Betty x

Ehhh why is there a pic at the bottom?! nothing but problems on here since i got my new phone!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140426_200453.png
    ForumRunner_20140426_200453.png
    476.9 KB · Views: 44
Ew ew ewwwww back at work tomorrow! Really wish i wasnt, or wish i had a job i enjoyed! Not the same stuff over and over...theres only so many exciting things that can happen at a dentists!!

As it was our last day off together for a while (any spare time the boy has he will be in uni) we didnt get out of bed till about 12! by this point it was too late for me to have my planned breakfast of sausages,beans, mini waffles and egg so i made it into my lunch instead! I had 4 chopped up ww sausages (2syns) lettuce, cucumber, carrot, pickled onion, beetroot, sweetcorn, chicken and two mini waffles (2syns) and some salad cream (1syn) followed by a muller and a fruit platter again!

ForumRunner_20140427_202142.png

It was lovely! The boy had pizza and i didnt have a slice! He then produced some digestives which i thought were the double choc ones so i thought id be greedy and have 4 ( emotions over took there, i was sad about going back to work and very upset at what this money from my Grandma is doing to the family) however i bit into one, relised it was dark chocolate so only had 2! Thats 8 syns in total!
I got the bag of shopping off papabear and it included a flake ...which i scoffed. 9 syns. So in total today i have had 17 syns! Sugar!!

Tea was pork with steamed broccili, cauliflower, carrots and potatos and roasted mushroom, onion and pepper followed by a muller and coke zero

ForumRunner_20140427_202539.png

We are now going to get snuggly and get ready for tomorrow.i am really nervous about weigh in. I know ive been majority bad but im hoping the fact ive had a LOAD of superspeed and superfree helps and done body magic.
I can feel my chin growing again though!
4pounds is the absoloute max i will accept putting on, anymore and i will genuinly cry!
Last weigh in i was 23 12....if im anything more than 24 2 i will be gutted..though to be honest i have a feeling itll be about half a stone ive put on as im brilliant at doing that!!
Oh well eh, we shall see!!

Betty x

Ew ew ewwwww back at work tomorrow! Really wish i wasnt, or wish i had a job i enjoyed! Not the same stuff over and over...theres only so many exciting things that can happen at a dentists!!

As it was our last day off together for a while (any spare time the boy has he will be in uni) we didnt get out of bed till about 12! by this point it was too late for me to have my planned breakfast of sausages,beans, mini waffles and egg so i made it into my lunch instead! I had 4 chopped up ww sausages (2syns) lettuce, cucumber, carrot, pickled onion, beetroot, sweetcorn, chicken and two mini waffles (2syns) and some salad cream (1syn) followed by a muller and a fruit platter again!

View attachment 135486

It was lovely! The boy had pizza and i didnt have a slice! He then produced some digestives which i thought were the double choc ones so i thought id be greedy and have 4 ( emotions over took there, i was sad about going back to work and very upset at what this money from my Grandma is doing to the family) however i bit into one, relised it was dark chocolate so only had 2! Thats 8 syns in total!
I got the bag of shopping off papabear and it included a flake ...which i scoffed. 9 syns. So in total today i have had 17 syns! Sugar!!

Tea was pork with steamed broccili, cauliflower, carrots and potatos and roasted mushroom, onion and pepper followed by a muller and coke zero

View attachment 135488

We are now going to get snuggly and get ready for tomorrow.i am really nervous about weigh in. I know ive been majority bad but im hoping the fact ive had a LOAD of superspeed and superfree helps and done body magic.
I can feel my chin growing again though!
4pounds is the absoloute max i will accept putting on, anymore and i will genuinly cry!
Last weigh in i was 23 12....if im anything more than 24 2 i will be gutted..though to be honest i have a feeling itll be about half a stone ive put on as im brilliant at doing that!!
Oh well eh, we shall see!!

Betty x

Glad I'm not the only one not looking forward to work tomorrow. Used to love my job so much I used to work weekends and some evenings for free.
Frozen grapes look really nice. But untill I get my dentures I will have to do with normal grapes.
I put on 4lb last week Friday and was so upset that I have been off plan ever since. I still use some of the principles but....well tbh, I feel defeated!
I will jump back on the wagon tomorrow maybe. See how it goes!

Glad I'm not the only one not looking forward to work tomorrow. Used to love my job so much I used to work weekends and some evenings for free.
Frozen grapes look really nice. But untill I get my dentures I will have to do with normal grapes.
I put on 4lb last week Friday and was so upset that I have been off plan ever since. I still use some of the principles but....well tbh, I feel defeated!
I will jump back on the wagon tomorrow maybe. See how it goes!

Aw what happend? How come you stopped liking it? Haha frozen grapes are amazing! 4pounds isnt too bad over Easter!! Dont let it deflate you as thats how you put even more on and then youve got even more to lose! Hope everything is okay!

Betty x

FIVE POUNDS ON! I am gutted!! I wasnt expecting it to be that much and do you know what it wasnt worth it!
I weigh 24 stone 3 pounds now! It wiggled between 2 & 3 for ages! Devvod when it landed on 3! So now i have only lost 3 pounds...brilliant. the month it took me to lose 8pounds i put 5 on in 2. And do you know what makes it worse? The boyfriend, the boyfriend who doesnt follow plan, has mcdèes, subways,asda pizzas, toby carvery breakfasts, no exercise...only put on 3!!!at least i stuck to plan!!

ARGHHH!!!!
Betty x

Awww hun. Just don't do what I have done and gorge for a day on crap knowing you have to go through much more to lose it again. I know how you feel though. It took me 2 to 3 weeks to lose 4lb and put it on the following week. I was not happy. But yet I lay in bed feeling sorry for myself with a painful thigh from doing body magic walking and have just eaten a huge off plan dinner and still have to get on the scales on Friday.
As for men.....they always lose at a bigger percentage the us gorgeous women! If they didn't they wouldn't be able to catch us! Loool. I'm sure you'll lose that and more soon Betty. Chin up girl! We can do this!

Awww hun. Just don't do what I have done and gorge for a day on crap knowing you have to go through much more to lose it again. I know how you feel though. It took me 2 to 3 weeks to lose 4lb and put it on the following week. I was not happy. But yet I lay in bed feeling sorry for myself with a painful thigh from doing body magic walking and have just eaten a huge off plan dinner and still have to get on the scales on Friday.
As for men.....they always lose at a bigger percentage the us gorgeous women! If they didn't they wouldn't be able to catch us! Loool. I'm sure you'll lose that and more soon Betty. Chin up girl! We can do this!

Ive had a 7inch pizza and thats it! Back on plan tomorrow i'm going to try get this 5 off!!
at least youve done body magic! But go easy if its hurting you.. have you tried swimming? Have low syn days until friday!! We can do this!
I know men are sooo annoying!! I really have to try and he doesnt!
Thank you for the support...me and my chins appriciate it!

Betty x

Back