ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

It was yummy. Anyway I didn't end up using half the snacks yesterday so ended up using 31/31 dailies and 6 weeklies so 43/49 left.

Today's plan:

Porridge and honey for breakfast - 4pp

Lunch - cheese and tomato sandwich with salad cream - 5pp and weight watchers cheese bites - 2pp

Dinner - chicken tikka masala breast and rice - 14pp

Planned snacks - Ww chocolate bar, fruit lolly - 4pp

Total used - 29/31pp. Have some muller yogurts that need eating up so might have the apple pie one for 6pp 35/31pp

Which will leave 39 remaining. That's the plan that I want to stick today. I haven't been very good at sticking to it lately so that's today's challenge!!!

Managing so far although not fancying what I have planned for dinner so an rethinking that. It's really wet and miserable and not sure what I want....hmmmm

After a mercy dash to the supermarket before it closed change of plan is 165g fillet steak, 115g McCain French fries, pepper sauce, grilled tomatoes, peas and sweetcorn - 15pp. Ice lolly for 2pp and have a fruit salad my sandwich lady at work made and I forgot about if I need something later on but I'm thinking I won't!!

Dinner was lovely. Didnt eat the sweetcorn so saves a pp!!!

and just realised I forgot to upload what I ate yesterday at the BBQ so here it is. :)

And did I upload my graze box? If not here it is again - bounty hunter was delicious as was the olives. The hamster had the dried fruit as was too soft for my liking and loved the long lost army. Have found a big bag of it for £1 in tesco so now binned from graze list! 2nd box should hopefully be here Thursday although they don't seem to have taken a payment yet so thinking it will be late!!!

Attachments

• image-887399184.jpg
    image-887399184.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 45
  • image-4124265871.jpg
    image-4124265871.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 45
  • image-805292135.jpg
    image-805292135.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 47
All food looks yum!think my graze box will be late as should be coming tomorrow but it's the bank holiday! Weather has been miserable here today aswell!

I want mine today. I could get quite addicted to graze boxes although need to distribute you then a bit better so they last longer!

Hoo hum hoo hum it's 5.25 and I have been up for an hour and a half. Hubby got up to go to work and I will be stuffed if I can get back to sleep.

So food plans for today:

Ww breakfast oats and golden syrup. I actually really surprisingly enjoyed this yesterday. I don't normally like porridge but because I put my own golden syrup in it was lovely - plus it's made with water so no milk allowance needed - 4pp

Lunch - prawn salad - 3pp

Dinner - spaghetti bolognaise - normally when I track this I just do pasta and mince but when I worked out pp for Worcestershire sauce and marmite I realised hadn't been pointing enough - anyway for 150g mince and 225g cooked pasta with all stuff included its 16pp plus 1 teaspoon hard grated cheese - 1pp

24/31pp

Planned snacks

Crisps - 2pp
Lolly (I can have 2 for 3pp!!)
Rich toffee bar - 2pp

31/31pp

Hope everyone has a nice day. I'm not doing anything today but some housework and catching up on my recorded programmes. Lazy I know but I am out lots tomorrow so enjoying the "me time"

Change of plan for lunch as the prawns were out of date :( so cheese salad sandwich on crusts away bread - 5pp - no ice lollies tonight now.

Sorry to hear you've been awake so early,hope you are ok.Ive cancelled my graze box now so will just have the half price one coming soon.Shame about the prawns,annoying when something like that happens.My day is similar to yours.Housework!

I'm getting used to it. Keep thinking I should do something productive like running when I'm awake at that time but instead I lay in bed for hours hopeful that I will fall back asleep and normally do about 30 minutes before the alarm goes off so I feel worse for it.

Still never mind in sure I will sleep better tonight or hope anyway.

And with regards to the graze box I'm thinking I'm only going to do it for a few more weeks myself - as much as I love it it's encouraging me to eat things I wouldn't normally eat so am going to do it for a few weeks until my holiday to build up a few snacks i can take away then stop it after I'm back :)

That's good you will be using the graze box for your holiday,I agree bout the snacking part plus I want to save those pennies lol

Back