ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Sorry to hear about your tummy ache coming back,it may well be the change of foods,weeklies are so handy for take outs etc.Thats good bout the choc with your totm.

I went to a class few times before Christmas,yea it's alot of fun,am hoping to order the DVD boxset at the end of the month.

I know I'm not motivated enough to do them at home so try and get to a class when I can.

Todays menu - I feel at the moment I'm eating loads of food to get my points in ;(

Breakfast - alpen cereal bar, lunch tesco tandoori sandwich (7pp), tortilla crisps (2pp), raisin crispy slices (3pp) and a 2 finger kit kat

For tea I have light choices moussaka and salad followed by rice pudding and chocolate spread ;)

33pp used and snacking on fruit when and if I'm hungry!!!

All sounds nice to eat,what make are the tortilla crisps please? I like my crisps being 2pp a bag and I like those kinda crisps.When I'm motivated im fine exercising at home.Just need to make sure I stay that way lol

They are tesco light choices. They are quite nice. Not as good as Doritos but nicer than the WW ones. Thought would try nachos with them one night. Am off next week so hoping the lazy part of me will get motivated to do more cooking rather than ready meals.

Have been planning tomorrows day. It's McDonald's day at work so plan is lots of fruit in the day. Alpen bar for breakfast, mcchicken sandwich and chips for lunch and WW pizza and salad for tea. Might even have a mcflurry when I find pp value and some WW crisps if im Peckish as I do pick at work. Last day at work tomorrow before 10 days off - cant wait!!! I still have all my weeklies plus 8 activity points and wi is Saturday so not worried if I go over my days allowance. Am going to try for a sneaky wi tomorrow just for an idea!

Thanks about the crisps,will look out for them when go shopping on Friday.Thats good you have planned your meals,sounds like you are all set for your wi day.No wonder you can't wait for time off work,hope you enjoy experimenting with some meals :0)

Sneaky wi on mums scales shows I stayed the same. Don't know why I'm disappointed I suppose I was hoping for another huge loss. I feel like I have lost weight. My clothes are definitely looser so will just see for sure on Saturday. I wanted a pound at least and am not going to get that now as being naughty today - even though it's counted. Still the weight didn't go on overnight I cant expect to lose it overnight xxx

Thanks. Today kind of went to pot. After work where had mcdonalds rushed home, didnt have time for tea as had skittles so nudt had a ww oval pizza and because i wad cold and hungry and hubby had left them I had his mini Kievs. 46pp used. Just wanted to pick at food and not a lot was healthy.

Never mind start again tomorrow.

Plan is alpen porridge for breakfast, lunch tomato soup and petit pain and dinner is WW chilli and rice (sauce mix not ready meal) 29pp for the day so room for a packet of crisps or a choccie. Wi Saturday and still have 32 weekly points and 8 activity points so not to bad. Will be doing lots of housework tomorrow so hoping won't want to pick too much.

Today didn't go to plan either. Milk was out of date so breakfast ended up being 2 slices of toast with chocolate spread (no butter), lunch was round my mother in laws so 2 small rolls with roast pork and apple sauce and dinner was chilli and rice. Hubby brought me a box of my favourite chocolates and a bag of mini cream eggs for Easter (why!!!) so I had 2 chocolates and put the rest away. Am over dailys but still well within weeklies. Wi in the morning. Not sure at all how I have done but thinking either sts or pound on but will see tomorrow. Feel very fat and heavy tonight so not hopeful for tomorrow.

Nothing planned for tomorrow. Thinking alpen bar for breakfast, primula salad sandwich for lunch and pasta in WW sauce with mushrooms, courgettes, onions, peppers and a WW petit pain for tea but nothing's quite gone to plan this week so who knows!!!

Hope your wi goes well.Eeek at the Easter gifts,handy we have weeklies for those sort of things! It's hard when things don't go to plan but i'm sure things will get back on track for you.

Well today's diary ended up being ; no breakfast, 2 slices granary bread and primula for lunch (5pp), a bag of ww fruity bears (yummy - 2pp), rowntrees fruit bottles - 4pp, 2 chokablok chocolates - 4pp

Dinner is beef escalopes, chips cooked in fry light, asparagus, tomatoes, mushrooms and pepper sauce and I have brought a ww rhubarb crumble and custard for pudding - 40pp for the day. I dropped another point today so am on 32 so 8 of my weeklies used but well worth the extra treats ;) so excited for my crumble....it's my favourite pudding and was so chuffed when I found it ;)

Today's diary - or planned diary is;

2 slices brown bread with dry fried eggs for breakfast - 8pp

Lunch 2 slices brown bread, primula and salad - 6pp and light choices crisps - 2pp

Dinner - roast - haven't pointed yet but guessing will be rest of my points

I do have mini creme eggs and chokablok left but am going to try not to eat them.

Back