ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Oh I am terrible - 0 is my magic number!!! Never mind it's a night out and stops me picking.

No swimming for me today - have woken up with the most painful eyes do have either scratched it taking my contact lens out or got the cats eye infection! Either way I'm not aggravating it by adding chlorine in the mix. Feel odd as wearing my glasses today - subconsciously as I wore them at my biggest I feel huge and even my clothes feel tight - :\ strange

I have just downloaded my fitness pal as everyone had been raving about it but with 3 pieces of fruit I'm way over my calories - bit confused now if I should be putting fruit in as it's free lol. Any ideas?

mrsgosling3 said:
Oh I am terrible - 0 is my magic number!!! Never mind it's a night out and stops me picking.

No swimming for me today - have woken up with the most painful eyes do have either scratched it taking my contact lens out or got the cats eye infection! Either way I'm not aggravating it by adding chlorine in the mix. Feel odd as wearing my glasses today - subconsciously as I wore them at my biggest I feel huge and even my clothes feel tight - :\ strange

It's good to have a night out :0) sorry to hear that about your eyes,are they any better now? As to the glasses..it weird how our minds plays tricks on us,as to mfp,I don't use it so I've no idea,sorry.

So didn't get to swimming or Zumba as its hard to drive when you can't see out of one eye or stand sunlight (we have sunshine today!)

So no ap earned but managed to stick to my food - have 3pp left but no idea what I will have - mfp says I have gone over my daily calories!! Am sticking to what Ww says but is making me realise about my fruit...

Anyway plan for tomorrow is:

Cookie crisp and cereal for breakfast - 4pp

Lunch - prawn salad - 3pp

Dinner - light choices tikka breasts and rice - 14pp

21/30pp - planned snacks quavers, rich toffee, biscuit and yoghurt - 7pp

mrsgosling3 said:
So didn't get to swimming or Zumba as its hard to drive when you can't see out of one eye or stand sunlight (we have sunshine today!)

So no ap earned but managed to stick to my food - have 3pp left but no idea what I will have - mfp says I have gone over my daily calories!! Am sticking to what Ww says but is making me realise about my fruit...

Anyway plan for tomorrow is:

Cookie crisp and cereal for breakfast - 4pp

Lunch - prawn salad - 3pp

Dinner - light choices tikka breasts and rice - 14pp

21/30pp - planned snacks quavers, rich toffee, biscuit and yoghurt - 7pp

Changed dinner already - cod, new potatoes and peas - hubby wanted fish fingers!!

Mmm almost same dinner I have planned. I'm having salmon new potatoes and peas :)

Hope your well?

Apart from very tired eyes I'm also good!

Hope your eyes feel better!

They are still giving me grief. It could be hayfever as the pollen count is really high - keep taking steroids and eye drops and can't really see :( I am still going swimming after work today - they can't get any worse!

Back