ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Thank you and yes that's exactly what I need to do,..it's exactly what I would tell someone else so need to do it myself. Yes meals out all planned carvery Monday and prezzo Friday (works meal) - prezzo all planned - 45 points and as I will eat a big meal at lunchtime rather than the evening hoping it will have little damage.

Hubby is away Wednesday to Friday next week so will be exceptional then as Nika likes Ww food so we will be ultra healthy :)

Xxx

Haha thats because we both think alike!!!!
Planning is the key and you have it sussed so thats half the battle xxx

Ok I seriously have no idea how but I lost a lb. the 11 stones are within my grasp :)

Wow, you can do it!! I think I need to eat what you're eating, sounds fab lol.
Well done, how far away from the 11's are you? You must be close to ww'ers target are you not? 4 or 5 pounds away if memory serves me right or is it letting me down again!! xxx

Wow, you can do it!! I think I need to eat what you're eating, sounds fab lol.
Well done, how far away from the 11's are you? You must be close to ww'ers target are you not? 4 or 5 pounds away if memory serves me right or is it letting me down again!! xxx

I really don't know how it's happening! Honestly it's undeserved.

I was dead on 12 stone this morning and have 4lbs to go till there target and I think 14lbs from my own target. Xxx

I really don't know how it's happening! Honestly it's undeserved.

I was dead on 12 stone this morning and have 4lbs to go till there target and I think 14lbs from my own target. Xxx

You'll be there in no time. You're lucky that it doesn't catch up with you lol.
Your weight loss is slow and steady every week. That's great, good luck for the week ahead xxx

You'll be there in no time. You're lucky that it doesn't catch up with you lol.
Your weight loss is slow and steady every week. That's great, good luck for the week ahead xxx

I knew it would be slow because of my thyroid but I honestly never expected why happens. Every week I'm amazed. Xxx

Hey hun! You got lots of Xmas meals out?

I've had 2 Xmas meals, bday meal, got work one next week! Love it! Lol

I know it's hard when pointing. But enjoy your meals out!! :)

I bought some posh casserole pots today! Made me think of you lol!

Hey hun! You got lots of Xmas meals out?

I've had 2 Xmas meals, bday meal, got work one next week! Love it! Lol

I know it's hard when pointing. But enjoy your meals out!! :)

I bought some posh casserole pots today! Made me think of you lol!

I have 2 at work next week - one on Monday which is just a carvery and a 3 course one on Friday lunchtime at prezzo.

Then next week we have a buffet at work on Tuesday which will last Wednesday and possibly Thursday too then I managed to get out of the office Indian on the Friday as I took the day of work....

I have planned the prezzo one which is 45 pp so will save my weeklies for that (well some as not been great today) but yes I will enjoy. I'm not worried how I'm going to do the next few weeks as I know I am going to end the year 3 stone lighter than I started it so I'm happy and I will start properly back on it in January. Aim is to be at my goal by March when I go to London with my hubby so gives me 3 months.

Bless show me your casserole dishes. I'm getting a unhealthy obsession with them!! How's you? Xxx

I'm not worried how I'm going to do the next few weeks as I know I am going to end the year 3 stone lighter than I started it so I'm happy and I will start properly back on it in January. Xxx

What an amazing achievement ....you should be unbelievably proud of yourself :) :) :)

Sorry I didn't update food yesterday - we ended up having a bit of a hamster upset...nikas hamster went into hibernation and after 2 hours of trying to keep her warm and rehydrate her nikas hamster died. It was very sad :( that was the end to my evening :(

Anyway food was:

B - cereal bar - 2pp
L - one pan breakfast - 12pp
D - Spanish chicken with courgettes and mushrooms - 17pp
Can Guinness - 5pp

Total 36/27

Weeklies total now 40

Forgot to take a picture of dinner (we had company) but here's lunch -

Attachments

• image-1468129919.jpg
    image-1468129919.jpg
    544.3 KB · Views: 58
Sorry to hear about Nikas hamster, its so hard losing a pet, they are part of the family. Big hugs to you all xxx

Thank you xxx

Well today was a good day food wise

B - porridge - 6pp
L - carvery - 14pp
D - soup and bread - 5pp

Snacks - rich toffee bar - 2pp

27/27

Found out I have a 3rd Christmas meal this week on Saturday - another Italian - but this one doesn't have many good choices on the menu (the Christmas one anyway) so will see what menu we are choosing from when we are there.

We are going here

http://www.posillipo.co.uk/christmas.html

Am thinking if its the basic Xmas menu will have bruschetta, pizza speck (don't like the pasta choices) and ice cream

If its the more expensive one will have bruschetta again with either the chicken or duck and ice cream.

Friday is prezzo. I have ordered baked mushrooms, Chargeilled chicken Caesar salad and profiteroles - it's 45pp

Thank you xxx

Well today was a good day food wise

B - porridge - 6pp
L - carvery - 14pp
D - soup and bread - 5pp

Snacks - rich toffee bar - 2pp

27/27

Found out I have a 3rd Christmas meal this week on Saturday - another Italian - but this one doesn't have many good choices on the menu (the Christmas one anyway) so will see what menu we are choosing from when we are there.

We are going here

http://www.posillipo.co.uk/christmas.html

Am thinking if its the basic Xmas menu will have bruschetta, pizza speck (don't like the pasta choices) and ice cream

If its the more expensive one will have bruschetta again with either the chicken or duck and ice cream.

Friday is prezzo. I have ordered baked mushrooms, Chargeilled chicken Caesar salad and profiteroles - it's 45pp

Menu looks lovely, I'd struggle to choose just one thing as there are a few things I know I would love!!!
You have such a hectic social life just now, I can't keep up lol xxx

I'm not too keen on much on the basic Christmas menu but will see what we are able to order. I had brought myself a new dress for my Xmas do on Friday and got it today - ordered a 14 and was scared about putting it on but it's actually too big for me and needs to go back - so no idea what I am wearing on either do yet!!!

Anyway back to the important stuff - food for today

Porridge - 3pp
Tuna sandwich - 6pp
Spag Bol - 13pp

Snacks marmite crisps and Ww bar - 6pp

28/27pp

I'm not too keen on much on the basic Christmas menu but will see what we are able to order. I had brought myself a new dress for my Xmas do on Friday and got it today - ordered a 14 and was scared about putting it on but it's actually too big for me and needs to go back - so no idea what I am wearing on either do yet!!!

Anyway back to the important stuff - food for today

Porridge - 3pp
Tuna sandwich - 6pp
Spag Bol - 13pp

Snacks marmite crisps and Ww bar - 6pp

28/27pp

Fantastic!! What a feeling that must be :)
A good excuse to go shopping then! Next do a next day delivery if you don't have time between now and Friday if that helps xxx

Back