ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Hey Mrs, I hope you are well. Enjoy Prezzo tomorrow, I bet it will be lovely xxx

Hi Hun. Yes I am ok just been mega busy. Nika had a cancer research thing and a bake off so my last few evenings have been spent making copious amount of goodies!

Half day at work today them prezzo. Settled on a dress I have in the wardrobe, a peach lace one.... Food been ok this week but had really upset tummy too and getting a cold I think :(

How are you? Xxx

I'm fine thank you. Just really busy just now with work and Christmas looming. I've been doing a lot of long days which doesn't give me much time at home but I'm off from Thursday next week and don't go back til 31st December so I'm looking forward to the rest!!
Back shift today 11.45-21.25, 10-2200 tomorrow, 9.30-5.30 Sunday and 9.15-21.15 Monday so not a lot of time over the next few days :-(
Enjoy your meal, it'll be great to relax and enjoy a night out xxx

I'm fine thank you. Just really busy just now with work and Christmas looming. I've been doing a lot of long days which doesn't give me much time at home but I'm off from Thursday next week and don't go back til 31st December so I'm looking forward to the rest!!
Back shift today 11.45-21.25, 10-2200 tomorrow, 9.30-5.30 Sunday and 9.15-21.15 Monday so not a lot of time over the next few days :-(
Enjoy your meal, it'll be great to relax and enjoy a night out xxx

Today's is a lunch time one and tomorrow is an evening one. Hobbit tonight to so going to be a long day :)

You are going to be busy so roll on Thursday. Same here I break up on Thursday and then off until the 7th January. Haven't had a week off since July so really need it.

Xxx

Today's is a lunch time one and tomorrow is an evening one. Hobbit tonight to so going to be a long day :)

You are going to be busy so roll on Thursday. Same here I break up on Thursday and then off until the 7th January. Haven't had a week off since July so really need it.

Xxx

Fab!! Enjoy girl, sounds like a great 2 days. I feel like I'm wishing my life away! I wish it was the holidays, I wish it was Christmas day, I wish the winter was finished, I wish it was the summer. I bore myself at times lol xxx

Food was amazing. Film was amazing - apart from again I had people talking throughout so complained and got 4 free tickets :)

Good day..going to bed now. WI tomorrow. Week not been brilliant so will see what tomorrow brings. Am on my own for most of next week so hoping for a good week and good loss next Saturday so not concerned by what happens this week

Another pound off. I mainly attribute that the upset tummy I have had on and off all week.

After saying my plan was to be good all week realised have a Xmas meal out tonight, a roast with my friend, a work buffet and an Indian :( so we shall see xxx

Another pound off. I mainly attribute that the upset tummy I have had on and off all week.

After saying my plan was to be good all week realised have a Xmas meal out tonight, a roast with my friend, a work buffet and an Indian :( so we shall see xxx

Well done, a loss is a loss!! Enjoy your meal tonight :) xxx

Thanks guys.

Last night was really good in the end. Had a few clothes disasters as everything was too big - even the dress I thought I would have as a back up so I ended up wearing a dress I had kept from when I was 19! I felt great in it really did. The pictures I took didnt come out very well.

I had the following and no idea how to point - bruschetta - 3 small slices of bruschetta but covered in basil olive oil....

Salmon and king prawn with a lemon sauce and a few sauté potatoes - the piece of salmon was huge and there were 4 king prawns. It was delicious

Pudding - profiteroles - 3 profiteroles with a vanilla and chocolate sauce

The rest if the day I had 2 slices of toast with a small bit of a peanut butter and a bag of crisps which I know are 2. Didn't point anything else yet

Thinking maybe a week of sensible eating on the days I have things planned and good pro points days on other days.

So today hubby went away.... I did some emotional eating as I was so upset when he left and I miss him loads already (I'm such a wimp)

So today's food was as follows:

Brunch - one pan breakfast - didnt weigh or point anything - bacon, potato, eggs, beans, tomato, hash brown and toast

Dinner - frozen roast dinner ready meal - think its 8pp and extra veg

Emotional eating - mars bar, ice cream, sweets, pears and chocolate custard :(

Let myself down completely didn't even want what I ate I just ate - some habits I haven't broken yet - Know I'm way over points so drawing a line under today and start again tomorrow

I am a wimp. I'm even in tears at your message :) i just spoke to him and I know I will be ok tomorrow. First night is always going to be the worst and this will be the longest we have been away since we met.

Promise line will be drawn. I have already got tomorrow's food out and ready so I can't be naughty

Aww bless you! You aren't! I still cry over someone I don't even love whenever I hear a song which reminds me of him, lol. Bless you, hope food etc went okay today. I know how much separation hurts though, I was in a long-distance r/ship on/off with my ex bf for 3 years and I cried and cried when I had to say goodbye at the airport and for pretty much the next week after he left each time but sometimes we didn't see each other for up to 6 months so I sympathise completely! :(

Hope you've had an okay day today :) Always here if you need a chat or anything! x

Hmmmm lets just say that line got drawn then erased :( another bad day. Just know its comfort eating but hating myself for doing it. I just can't stop myself.

Buffet at work tomorrow so know that will be bad, good day hopefully Wednesday, Indian Thursday and good day Friday - at least that the plan.

Hopefully he is home on Thursday night so not too far off

Aww hun, I hope you feel a bit more positive tonight. It's difficult, I know, I've been there too but now I'm used to Paul working away and you learn to adapt. It's just that when its the first time its difficult. Just remember, it's only 2 sleeps until you see him again!! :-D :-D
Enjoy your buffet and try to relax. This time of year it is so much more difficult with parties/Christmas goodies surrounding us.
If things get too much, you know I'm here for you as you are for me xxxx

I know I will get used to it I just feel lost. I'm going to try and resist everything tonight and have a bath and get an early night. I hope it is Thursday he is home as I miss him like crazy. Nika is home tomorrow and I am going shopping after work and the drs to finish my Christmas shopping so will be ok tomorrow.

Got the buffet at work to get through first

Back