ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Yes a bmi off over 25 and mines 24.75!!

Once you get the referral do they keep tabs on your weight and if your bmi is reduced do you start paying? xxx

No it's free for 3 months then reduced price for a further 3 months then you can continue your membership with no join up fees (it's about a £50 to £70 lump sum payment to join our health centre depending on what date in the month you Join)

No it's free for 3 months then reduced price for a further 3 months then you can continue your membership with no join up fees (it's about a £50 to £70 lump sum payment to join our health centre depending on what date in the month you Join)

Hmmm........that's a difficult one. You are so close to target it would be a shame to put on weight. 4lbs is not a lot in the grand scheme of things. Can you not go with weights in your pockets lol xxx

Lol that's an idea but I think they also weigh you at the health centre which wouldn't work.

I think I'm just going to have to find the money - unless it all goes really to pot this week and over Xmas lol

Lol that's an idea but I think they also weigh you at the health centre which wouldn't work.

I think I'm just going to have to find the money - unless it all goes really to pot this week and over Xmas lol

Maybe you should wait until after the festive period to see if you've done any damage xxx

Judging by ur previous losses, if u were to put on the weight, u would have it off within two weeks. Whereas with me, it will take half a year to get 4lbs off.

Well today probably has helped my weight for the week. Have managed half a cheese and onion roll - 5pp. Feel so sick and keep heaving...plus finished the Christmas shopping and walked a million miles so think once everyone's dinner is cooked it's bath and bed for me :(

Hope it's not the start of anything

Oh dear, I hope its not what I had last week!! Hopefully it will go just as quick as it came.
Hope you're feeling better tomorrow and good luck for wi tomorrow xxx

Thank you ladies. Feel a bit better this morning but not 100%...major sore throat and sore tummy still but no sick feeling yet.

I'm not weighing in today so no idea until next week - probably a good idea with my bad week so will probably be a gain next week with Xmas and all :) xxx

Thank you ladies. Feel a bit better this morning but not 100%...major sore throat and sore tummy still but no sick feeling yet.

I'm not weighing in today so no idea until next week - probably a good idea with my bad week so will probably be a gain next week with Xmas and all :) xxx

Glad you're feeling better. I think health is taken for granted. Its not until you don't have it you appreciate it! I hope as the day goes on the better you are. Take care xxx

So still feel ok so think it was just my roll yesterday that made me feel rubbish.

Today's food - I'm not pointing until next Saturday now and just eating sensible portions and not going mad.

B - 2 slices warburtons fruit loaf with a smear of ww butter
L - banana and packet of crisps
D - Indian - tablespoon pilau rice, 3 pieces chicken tikka shaslik, one piece garlic chicken, one piece chicken korma, salad, raita, 1/3 garlic nan and onion bahji.

Snacks - 2 thorntons chocolates (early Xmas present from my stepdaughter) and a cookies and cream kitkat

Weigh in on my home scales show a STS so will say that is this weeks weight. Next weigh in at class next Saturday.

Looks like you are being really sensible and well done on the sts. Only 3 more sleeps!!!! xxx

Looks like you are being really sensible and well done on the sts. Only 3 more sleeps!!!! xxx

I am so excited. I have my first chocolate wreath away today and the recipient was so impressed :) thanks again for the idea.

I am sure I won't continue to be sensible. I'm still putting it in my Ww app so have some idea of food but just not being as strict with myself and won't be courting Xmas eve, Xmas day and Boxing Day and possibly the 27th too if we are out xxx

Back