ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Hi!

Sorry I have been so rubbish at keeping in touch! Hope your well! Enjoy all the Xmas foods! I'm actually not having Christmas dinner. Doing Turkey curry. Having Xmas dinner tomorrow at parents and again on Boxing Day at inlaws. Couldn't face 3!
Hope you get lots of lovely things and have a great time with family! Xx

Hi!

Sorry I have been so rubbish at keeping in touch! Hope your well! Enjoy all the Xmas foods! I'm actually not having Christmas dinner. Doing Turkey curry. Having Xmas dinner tomorrow at parents and again on Boxing Day at inlaws. Couldn't face 3!
Hope you get lots of lovely things and have a great time with family! Xx

Ahhh that's ok I know you are there when you can be. No I don't blame you 2 Christmas dinners would be enough for me. :) xxx

Swapped presents with my parents today as the kids wouldnt see them on christmas dad and my dad made me a clever cat out of wood :)

Attachments

• image-2688767091.jpg
    image-2688767091.jpg
    551 KB · Views: 34
Sounds like you have had a great day :)
Your Dad is very talented, the cat looks very difficult to make and I like the sound of your penguins.
I hope tomorrow is just as good. Enjoy your day xxx

It was a lovely time but came home with a poorly Nika. Upset tummy, temperature and feeling sick. Hope it's not the start of something. She's still asleep after being awake until 3 so hopefully she has slept it off :(

Yesterday's food was as follows:

B - banana
L - egg on toast
D - chicken in white wine sauce, proper roast potatoes in oil and veg

Snacks - bag of crisps, 2 profiteroles, biscuit and a chokablok ice cream

We also made chocolate chip cookies - which came out more like chocolate chip cake which we made into Christmas shapes so I had a few tastes of that too.

Attachments

• image-4039482928.jpg
    image-4039482928.jpg
    577.2 KB · Views: 35
It was a lovely time but came home with a poorly Nika. Upset tummy, temperature and feeling sick. Hope it's not the start of something. She's still asleep after being awake until 3 so hopefully she has slept it off :(

Yesterday's food was as follows:

B - banana
L - egg on toast
D - chicken in white wine sauce, proper roast potatoes in oil and veg

Snacks - bag of crisps, 2 profiteroles, biscuit and a chokablok ice cream

We also made chocolate chip cookies - which came out more like chocolate chip cake which we made into Christmas shapes so I had a few tastes of that too.

Dinner looks lovely :) I hope Nika feels better today and has shrugged the sickness off. Nothing worse than feeling poorly.
Hope you have had a great day xxx

Well today has been nothing more than watching films and enjoying time with the kids.

I have had so far today

B - 2 slices of toast with marmite
L - bag of crisps and chocolate rice crispie cake
D - meatballs, mash and veg

Will be indulging in some chocolates later and a glass or two of baileys and maybe a warm mince pie and cream. It's Christmas :)

Wishing everyone a good one. Thanks for keeping up with me on my diary and being such fantastic support...and also becoming my friends and confidantes. Without you guys I probably would have given up a long time ago :) xxx

Well today has been nothing more than watching films and enjoying time with the kids.

I have had so far today

B - 2 slices of toast with marmite
L - bag of crisps and chocolate rice crispie cake
D - meatballs, mash and veg

Will be indulging in some chocolates later and a glass or two of baileys and maybe a warm mince pie and cream. It's Christmas :)

Wishing everyone a good one. Thanks for keeping up with me on my diary and being such fantastic support...and also becoming my friends and confidantes. Without you guys I probably would have given up a long time ago :) xxx

Sounds like you have a lovely night planned.
Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow and I'm sure Santa will be extra good to you xxxx

Hi everyone. Hope you all had a good Christmas. Thank you very much to Santa for my present.

I come today with the news that I am leaving minimins for a while. I have a few issues I need to sort through and I am just not in the right frame of mind at the moment. I will still continue dieting and will pop by from time to time to say hello but won't be updating my diary until my head is in a better place.

I wish you all luck in your dieting and a happy new year.

Sam

Xx

Hi everyone. Hope you all had a good Christmas. Thank you very much to Santa for my present.

I come today with the news that I am leaving minimins for a while. I have a few issues I need to sort through and I am just not in the right frame of mind at the moment. I will still continue dieting and will pop by from time to time to say hello but won't be updating my diary until my head is in a better place.

I wish you all luck in your dieting and a happy new year.

Sam

Xx

I'll miss you Sam, it wont be the same without you!! :-(
I hope you get things sorted and everything works out. I'm glad that you are going to continue with the plan, pop in and say hello xxxx

Last edited:
Just a quick pop on to say thanks for the messages and happy new year to you all too. Christmas gain was 2lbs so not too bad but haven't shifted it yet. Back to work - pretty pants - been ill since day after Boxing Day so most of my Christmas break was spent feeling crap but getting better now. Catch up with you all soon xx

Back