ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Hi everyone - just saying hi - not been managing well on the weight loss but starting again properly today - 13lbs to go and set myself a deadline of 22 march to get there!

Anyway hope everyone is well - sorry I'm not about much xx

Morning!!

Not that anyone probably follows my diary anymore but just to say I got to weight watchers goal on Saturday :) I do want to lose another 10lbs but the main big achievement is there xxxx

Well after getting to goal I have become a bit of a nightmare! Home life seems to have resumed to normal so I'm going to start updating my diary again. When I last weighed I had put 2lbs on and after a week where I have eaten what I wanted I can imagine its a lot worse. I'm not weighing this week as I'm going away with my hubby for the weekend so I'm officially starting on Sunday. I'm next getting on the scales the first Saturday in April so I have a few weeks to undo the damage.

On my goal weight I had so far lost 3st 6lbs with ww and had 10lbs to go. I'm not weighing at all until April so no idea how much I put on but my aim when I'm on the scales is to be back at that point.

Anyway I won't be updating until Sunday. I know I have my amazing friend hazykays support but of anyone else wants to keep me on the straight and narrow feel free to join me :)

I'll keep you on the straight and narrow, I'll be cracking that whip! ;-) xxx

So here we go I'm back :)

Original plan was to start tomorrow/Monday but as the snow hampered my weekend away we decided to come back early so I am staring today.

I will weigh on my scales tomorrow morning although they are always heavier than ww scales but I am expecting about 1/2 stone gain!

Anyway had breakfast before I made the decision.

Breakfast at hotel - bacon, egg, sausage, hash brown, tomatoes and mushrooms - guessing 8pp for bacon, 3pp for egg, 2pp for hash brown, 3pp for sausages, 1pp for ketchup and mushrooms and tomato free. I used asda cafe pp as no idea how it was all cooked....Also had 2 mini Danish pastries - pointed at 11pp and 2 mini pain au chocolate - pointed at 7pp

Glass of orange juice - 3pp

Then that was it until dinner - chicken, leek and potato pie with veg. Forgot to take a picture though - 8pp

I also had 4 teaspoons sugar - 2pp and 3/4 pint semi skimmed milk - 5pp

Will also be having a muller corner - 4pp and a couple of ww bars - 4pp

61pp

26 dailies and 35 weeklies used. 14 weeklies remaining.

Properly back on it tomorrow but was good to point today properly.

Attachments

• image-2098478470.jpg
    image-2098478470.jpg
    553.4 KB · Views: 35
Wow out of sync with keeping up with my diary!

Yesterday was as follows:

B - 2 slices of toast and marmite - 5pp
L - roast lamb and all the trimmings - 15pp

No actual dinner but had a ww biscuit - 2pp, rich toffee - 2pp and rhubarb pudding - 3pp

27/26pp

Went to cinema and had pick and mix - no idea of points but saying that's all my weeklies gone.

So today was as follows:

B - cereal bar - 2pp
L - Ww sweet chilli wrap - 7pp, wotsits - 3pp and biscuit bar - 2pp (plus fruit salad)
D - leftover lamb pilaf from the complete kitchen cookbook - 10pp

Have 2pp left for later - thinking fruit and Greek yoghurt and meringue :)

Forgot to add pictures and mention that I had earned 4ap swimming

Attachments

• image-3648878823.jpg
    image-3648878823.jpg
    600.4 KB · Views: 41
  • image-2370345728.jpg
    image-2370345728.jpg
    524.4 KB · Views: 44
You're doing so so well. Lets just keep tightening our grip on the wagon. Sometimes it feels as though someone's put slippery substance all over the handles so we're just slipping and sliding off.
I fully intend to put my seatbelt on. It's going to be a bumpy ride, and your weight loss has inspired me x

Thank you. :)

I did let it slip for a few weeks but the feeling of my new clothes getting tighter was enough to spur me back on. I like your analogy :)

How are you doing? Do you have a diary on here? I haven't yet got around to reading other diaries xxx

Gosh I can't wait to fit into my clothes again! I'm wearing black jeans to work atm because I can't fit into my work trousers and REFUSE to purchase the next size up!!!
I don't have a diary no. I was doing the Dukan last year and made such a fuss about it that when I slunk off and ate myself into a ball again I feel a bit like the boy who cried wolf, you know?
I'm kinda all talk and figured if I don't talk tooooooo much, perhaps I'll actually do. We shall see :-/

Good luck. I'm sure you will be fine. I find if things are restricted from me I want them more but on ww nothing is impossible to have. It's great. Xx

Subscribing! :) amazing loss hun, u should be proud of yourself. We all slip from time to time, the main thing is you've got back to it before you spiral x x

Hello love. Im still following. Pretty AWOL myself but unlijebyou ive piled the weight on. Fab for reaching goal you amazing woman. Keeo uo the fab work xx

Thanks Sarah Lou. The most important part is getting back on track - taking that first step is the hardest - the rest falls into place :)

Back