ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

So today was a strange day. Woke up feeling incredibly poorly. Went to make some breakfast and nearly passed out, been going hot and cold all day and feel sick so hoping its not the start of something.

Anyway today's food ended up being a slice of dry toast - 3pp

Leek and potato soup and a wholemeal roll - 5pp

Dinner - Ww bolognaise and a jacket potato - 14pp

Snack - WW biscuit - 2pp and have 2pp for later.

Pretty pleased with myself today - although my plan of swimming didnt happen I have been 100% food wise.

Back to work tomorrow after 5 days off :(

Attachments

• image-1763032091.jpg
    image-1763032091.jpg
    564.5 KB · Views: 60
Hope you're feeling better babe and you've managed to shake off whatever it is thats lurking about you.
Back to the grindstone after a few lovely days off, luckily it's a short week :)
I hope the weather picks up over the weekend and you can get out & about.
Glad to see you're back on track, you'll be back at target in no time xxx

I am feeling better. Early night and hopefully it's gone by the morning. It's the sweats that's annoying me - too hot or too cold - I was leaning naked out of my window earlier as I just couldn't cool down - poor neighbours but I just didnt care!

Xx

Another day down another day closer to WI!

So today yet again on track

B - fruit salad, grapefruit and a cereal bar - 2pp
L - chicken and mediterranean vegetables - 3pp
D - fish cake, new potatoes and mediterranean vegetables - 9pp

Snacks

Ww vanilla and chocolate biscuit - 2pp
Raspberry mallow - 1pp
Oat bites - 2pp
Cookies - 2pp
60g lamb - 3pp

24/26pp leaving 2 for a ww fudge bar later

Dinner looks lovely. I really enjoyed my fish cakes yesterday, funny how you enjoy something when you haven't had it for a while. hope you're feeling better today xxx

Ok so today was terrible

B - fruit salad and cereal bar - 2pp
L - chicken and veg - 4pp
D - intended to be sausages and mash ended up as a bloody Burger King - chicken tender crisp (no roll) and chips!!

Snacks - 2 weight watchers bars, fruit, ww raspberry mallow - 2 bags of sweets from the trolly lady and a packet of munchies!

Feel about 10 stone heavier!

Decided I need to weigh this week to see the damage and then start properly afresh on Saturday. No Easter eggs for me and then can work on getting back on track. I have a running partner for next week and will be back swimming so looking forward to being back on track.

Actually disgusted with myself today.

Ok so today was terrible

B - fruit salad and cereal bar - 2pp
L - chicken and veg - 4pp
D - intended to be sausages and mash ended up as a bloody Burger King - chicken tender crisp (no roll) and chips!!

Snacks - 2 weight watchers bars, fruit, ww raspberry mallow - 2 bags of sweets from the trolly lady and a packet of munchies!

Feel about 10 stone heavier!

Decided I need to weigh this week to see the damage and then start properly afresh on Saturday. No Easter eggs for me and then can work on getting back on track. I have a running partner for next week and will be back swimming so looking forward to being back on track.

Actually disgusted with myself today.

You feel how I felt yesterday so consider your butt kicked!! Get back on track and get those last few pounds off. We can do this!!!
There will be temptation this weekend but it'll be worth it when you're lying by the pool on holiday :)
I'm glad you've got next week planned, a bit of structure and forward planning is the key xxx

Yes and no sudden take aways. Think I was off from the start Owing to my big breakfast, and annoyance of London followed by no weeklies all week...this week will be better xx

So not a bad day today. 3 meals and no snacks

B - cereal bar - 2pp
L - subway - chicken tikka - 10pp
D - Ww sausages, mash m&s spaghetti - 13pp

25/26pp - gagging for the profiteroles desert that is in my fridge but having a sugar free jelly instead

At least my leader is away tomorrow so I don't have to face the music with her - weigh and know where I am and work my butt off next week to lose as much as I can!!!

Picture of tonight's dinner

Attachments

• image-3511678042.jpg
    image-3511678042.jpg
    550 KB · Views: 62
So not a bad day today. 3 meals and no snacks

B - cereal bar - 2pp
L - subway - chicken tikka - 10pp
D - Ww sausages, mash m&s spaghetti - 13pp

25/26pp - gagging for the profiteroles desert that is in my fridge but having a sugar free jelly instead

Very healthy chick xx

So new day and the start of my first proper week again. The only obstacle I have to overcome is Easter Sunday dinner at my mother in laws (shouldn't be too bad just need to avoid cheese/puddings and her roast potatoes!) and lunch out on Monday which is in a pub so should have something decent.

It's nearly 7 so 3 hours until I weigh. I'm actually really nervous - today my scales show a whopping 9lb gain!!! I hate myself for losing all my good work but looking forward to getting back on it.

Will update later with weight and then decide what I'm eating today. :)

hi hun im subscribing to your diary. your doing well hun.

love the food pics xx

Thank you :) and welcome.

So weighed and the damage was 3 and a half pounds on. Hopeful for a good week and I doubt I will lose that in a week but I can hope.

Thinking of making a batch of vegetable soup and having that for lunch for the week as its miserable.

Thank you :) and welcome.

So weighed and the damage was 3 and a half pounds on. Hopeful for a good week and I doubt I will lose that in a week but I can hope.

Thinking of making a batch of vegetable soup and having that for lunch for the week as its miserable.

3 n a half is a lot better than the 9lbs u were expecting!! Even if u don't lose it all this wk if will be gone forever in two wk's :) here's to a fab wk x x

A lot better yes. Am quite pleased with that and looking forward to shifting it now and losing the last few pounds. 13 and a half and I will be happy :) cx

So today's diary - more points than intended as the curry I had got out wasn't a curry at all so I had to rethink dinner at the last minute!! I am also back up to 27pp

So today was as follows:

B - cereal bar - 2pp
L - chicken salad wrap - 6pp
D - chicken in white sauce (whopping 15pp for the tin!!), new potatoes and vegetables - 19pp

Snacks - vanilla and chocolate biscuit bar, choc chip cookies - 4pp, wotsits - 3pp, Ww sweets - 1pp

Milk - 2pp
Strawberry milk - 4pp

41/27pp

35 weeklies remaining.

Attachments

• image-1140227209.jpg
    image-1140227209.jpg
    523.4 KB · Views: 55
Back