ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Can anyone help me point my Chinese?

Plus 8 prawn crackers

Will update food tomorrow xxx

Attachments

• image-2265971236.jpg
    image-2265971236.jpg
    584.1 KB · Views: 68
Ok so yesterday I have 17 points until my Chinese and today I had 2 points until I went completely off the rails - went to an all you can eat place called Cosmo - amazing.

2 plates of food and this was pudding!

Finished off with half an Easter egg.

So I had 10 spare points yesterday, 25 points today plus 35 weeklies to use...actually no idea of points I have used so am saying everything is wiped out.

Will be swimming twice this week and will use those points towards what I had and hopefully with 4 days at 27pp I may salvage the week!

Attachments

• image-2976718606.jpg
    image-2976718606.jpg
    532.4 KB · Views: 56
Ok so yesterday I have 17 points until my Chinese and today I had 2 points until I went completely off the rails - went to an all you can eat place called Cosmo - amazing.

2 plates of food and this was pudding!

Finished off with half an Easter egg.

So I had 10 spare points yesterday, 25 points today plus 35 weeklies to use...actually no idea of points I have used so am saying everything is wiped out.

Will be swimming twice this week and will use those points towards what I had and hopefully with 4 days at 27pp I may salvage the week!

That dessert looks awesome!! I've been bad too, I blame all the chocolate that surrounds me lol.
Luckily, you only have 3 full days left then your weeklies are replenished :)
I hope you had a lovely weekend and are back in the zone xxx

Oh I am 100% back in the zone. Perfect day foodwise and did day 1 of c25k and 50 squats.

:)

B - grapefruit, fruit salad and cereal bar
L - sweet chilli noodle salad
D - jacket potato and beans
Plenty of fruit and ww treats and earned 3ap.

Only downside is I have cystitis so feeling a bit pants generally but pleased with me day.

Hope you had a great time away xxx

Oh I am 100% back in the zone. Perfect day foodwise and did day 1 of c25k and 50 squats.

:)

B - grapefruit, fruit salad and cereal bar
L - sweet chilli noodle salad
D - jacket potato and beans
Plenty of fruit and ww treats and earned 3ap.

Only downside is I have cystitis so feeling a bit pants generally but pleased with me day.

Hope you had a great time away xxx

What do you make of the c25k programme? I need to get back into it today, not done anything for 4 days eek!
I hope you are feeling better today. Cranberry juice is good for cystitis but I don't know if it's high in points.
I had a brilliant time thank you. Wish I was still there but it's good to get back home too :)

Have a lovely day, at least the sun has popped out to say hello xxx

I had some light choices one and about 4 litres of water so it's going thank god.

Liked the c2k programme but my friend who is a mum on the run for daybreak (race for life challenge with Lorraine Kelly) isn't allowed to run until she has been on the live show in April so I'm trying to convince another friend to do it with me.

Ache today and didnt go swimming as its too cold and tomorrow skittles starts so no exercise tomorrow so hopefully can salvage Monday.

Over points today as had chocolate after dinner but only by 2 points.

B - grapefruit and cereal bar
L - chicken tikka wrap, chicken cup a soup and crispbread
D - haddock, new potatoes and med veg

With snack took me to 29/27pp

Attachments

• image-719643422.jpg
    image-719643422.jpg
    567 KB · Views: 55
Glad you're feeling a bit better :) nothing worse than not feeling well!

Meals are good and healthy, keep up the good work and you'll be back to target weight in no time :) xxx

Failed today :(

Had fruit salad and cereal bar for breakfast
Chicken and mediterranean veg for lunch

And here's where it went wrong - bag of sweets, maltesers, choc wafer bar, ww biscuit, quavers, hot chocolate

Not forgetting milk for tea

To compensate didnt have pasta with dinner - just Ww bolognese for 6pp

Had skittles practise tonight and earned 1ap for freezing my butt off

So annoyed with myself...hopefully tomorrow will be better!!

Failed today :(

Had fruit salad and cereal bar for breakfast
Chicken and mediterranean veg for lunch

And here's where it went wrong - bag of sweets, maltesers, choc wafer bar, ww biscuit, quavers, hot chocolate

Not forgetting milk for tea

To compensate didnt have pasta with dinner - just Ww bolognese for 6pp

Had skittles practise tonight and earned 1ap for freezing my butt off

So annoyed with myself...hopefully tomorrow will be better!!

Oops, hope you're having a better day today. Put it behind you, look forward, only tomorrow to go and weeklies are replenished :) xxx

Another fail!

Started well then had a twirl and maltesers and now kebab for tea!

Start again tomorrow when the weeklies start - am out a birthday party tomorrow where alcohol will be free flowing and there will be a buffet.

Anyway onwards and upwards. Really need to get my head back in the game.

Rog away next week so will hopefully mean I am good.

Another fail!

Started well then had a twirl and maltesers and now kebab for tea!

Start again tomorrow when the weeklies start - am out a birthday party tomorrow where alcohol will be free flowing and there will be a buffet.

Anyway onwards and upwards. Really need to get my head back in the game.

Rog away next week so will hopefully mean I am good.

Consider yourself booted up the backside!! Start again tomorrow after w.i. and I'm sure the nice weather will help motivate you.
It's spurring me on, I'm determined to get into a bikini for the holidays and get my shorts looked out to get my milk bottle legs some fresh air lol.
Let me know how you get on with w.i. tomorrow xxx

Consider yourself booted up the backside!! Start again tomorrow after w.i. and I'm sure the nice weather will help motivate you.
It's spurring me on, I'm determined to get into a bikini for the holidays and get my shorts looked out to get my milk bottle legs some fresh air lol.
Let me know how you get on with w.i. tomorrow xxx

Nice weather!!!! We still have snow and its freezing.

I will text you tomorrow. The race for life is spurring me on and will be starting proper training on Monday so lots of exercise!! Xxx

Nice weather!!!! We still have snow and its freezing.

I will text you tomorrow. The race for life is spurring me on and will be starting proper training on Monday so lots of exercise!! Xxx

Snow?? Oh my!! I thought it was all gone but obviously not :-(
Im doing the race for life too. Its at the end of May and I'm running out of time :-(
Good luck tomorrow, speak soon xxx

Ok so yesterday I have no idea of the damage I did.

I have numerous glasses of punch (vodka, Malibu, Caribbean twist, lemonade) a glass of wine, a glass of ponche and numerous shots. I was pretty wasted!!

And food - well there were nibbles out, roast potatoes, chicken balls, pizza, cheese things, garlic bread and I just nibbled all day.

Then on the way home we got an Indian but I left most of it.

Just think I'm writing of my weeklies....

However my drunkeness did not stop there - I have also managed to convince myself in joining my friend on her race for life on the tv on 14th may - a whole 6 weeks earlier than I had anticipated...I was only volunteering to keep her company and be there for moral support but don't quite know how that happened. So have 5 weeks Tuesday to go from a non runner to being able to run 5k so on the plus side will be exercising loads!!!

Ok so yesterday I have no idea of the damage I did.

I have numerous glasses of punch (vodka, Malibu, Caribbean twist, lemonade) a glass of wine, a glass of ponche and numerous shots. I was pretty wasted!!

And food - well there were nibbles out, roast potatoes, chicken balls, pizza, cheese things, garlic bread and I just nibbled all day.

Then on the way home we got an Indian but I left most of it.

Just think I'm writing of my weeklies....

However my drunkeness did not stop there - I have also managed to convince myself in joining my friend on her race for life on the tv on 14th may - a whole 6 weeks earlier than I had anticipated...I was only volunteering to keep her company and be there for moral support but don't quite know how that happened. So have 5 weeks Tuesday to go from a non runner to being able to run 5k so on the plus side will be exercising loads!!!

Sounds like a good night! The exercise will help burn off the excess, you'll be fine :) xxx

Hi sorry everyone not been around much. Really struggled this week with one thing or another. Going to refocus for the rest of the week and get back into it on Saturday? hope everyone is ok. Not feeling my usual cheery self :( xxx

Hi sorry everyone not been around much. Really struggled this week with one thing or another. Going to refocus for the rest of the week and get back into it on Saturday? hope everyone is ok. Not feeling my usual cheery self :( xxx

Babe, you know where I am if you need an ear xxx

Back