• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Diary Of The Little Pea :)

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
So here i am day 1 of being back on Exante, this is where i will post my daily ramblings and how i am getting on with the diet, having just over 2 stone to lose, i will be updating this thread daily, so today i started the day with a strawberry shake loved the taste, and now just going through my 1st litre of water :) Damn family, they be like why don't you start on february 1st!! so now i am contemplating is only another day, i have been good for the last few weeks eating low carbs high protein and still losing around 2-3lbs, so now i am thinking 1st february is sufficient enough :) before anyone says my family are very supportive. so now we'll see or i might just have the packs over today and tomorrow, but officially start 1st february :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
Thanking you
yes i will keep coming back :)

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
thank you

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
Well started officially today had my 1st Pack Got a Slight headache but should
Overcome that :) otherwise Going well, also bought the bob harper cardio DVD that should help somewhat too :)

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
than you thank you :)
always a pleasure to be welcomed :) man this is different to LL, being used to 4 packs now reduced to 3 not that i mind, having a bar tonight while watching boardwalk empire :)

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
Yeah the exante packs are okay at the moment :) gonna have the 3rd pack in an hour or so :)

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
2 packs down 1 to go, overcome the headaches, just keeping myself busy, its really easy so far :)

Hiya Kenshin, hope your day is going well, I know what you mean about doing LighterLife and getting four packs and now down to three on Exante. I've just done 3 weeks Ligherlife and now just finished first week on Exante, it took me a while to get used to the shakes but now i'm steady into it.

I'm sure you will lost the two stone quick enough. xx maxi xx

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
thank you ladies
today was a more relaxing day, took it easy had my 3rd pack around 7.30 :) now ready to catch some z's :)
xxx

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
almost through day 3 as well :) found it easy, am in ketosis now :)
loving it :)

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
will do hun :) finding it so easy, its like as easy as 1,2,3 :)