Diary Of The Little Pea :)

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
So here i am day 1 of being back on Exante, this is where i will post my daily ramblings and how i am getting on with the diet, having just over 2 stone to lose, i will be updating this thread daily, so today i started the day with a strawberry shake loved the taste, and now just going through my 1st litre of water :) Damn family, they be like why don't you start on february 1st!! so now i am contemplating is only another day, i have been good for the last few weeks eating low carbs high protein and still losing around 2-3lbs, so now i am thinking 1st february is sufficient enough :) before anyone says my family are very supportive. so now we'll see or i might just have the packs over today and tomorrow, but officially start 1st february :)

Last edited:
Thanking you
yes i will keep coming back :)

thank you

Well started officially today had my 1st Pack Got a Slight headache but should
Overcome that :) otherwise Going well, also bought the bob harper cardio DVD that should help somewhat too :)

than you thank you :)
always a pleasure to be welcomed :) man this is different to LL, being used to 4 packs now reduced to 3 not that i mind, having a bar tonight while watching boardwalk empire :)

Yeah the exante packs are okay at the moment :) gonna have the 3rd pack in an hour or so :)

2 packs down 1 to go, overcome the headaches, just keeping myself busy, its really easy so far :)

Hiya Kenshin, hope your day is going well, I know what you mean about doing LighterLife and getting four packs and now down to three on Exante. I've just done 3 weeks Ligherlife and now just finished first week on Exante, it took me a while to get used to the shakes but now i'm steady into it.

I'm sure you will lost the two stone quick enough. xx maxi xx

thank you ladies
today was a more relaxing day, took it easy had my 3rd pack around 7.30 :) now ready to catch some z's :)
xxx

almost through day 3 as well :) found it easy, am in ketosis now :)
loving it :)

will do hun :) finding it so easy, its like as easy as 1,2,3 :)

Back