Diary to a new me part 2!

kaceyboo

Silver Member
Well I'm back to finally do this! So sick of messing about. For the past 6 months I have been calorie counting and exercising and I lost 2 stone then Xmas I gained over 7lbs and I've struggled to get back on the wagon. I tend to be good during the week then the weekend hits and the vino and takeaways come out so im basically undoing all my hard work.

Sooo day 1 today. Weighed in at 17stone 8lbs yuck!! Already had a bar and a litre of water so far.

Feeling determined ?

Thank you! I've just had my mushroom soup delish and working on my 2nd litre of water whilst catching up on last nights big brother. Peace before school run! Xxx

Here to subscribe and support x weekends can be my downfall but I got through this one :)

Well I'm back to finally do this! So sick of messing about. For the past 6 months I have been calorie counting and exercising and I lost 2 stone then Xmas I gained over 7lbs and I've struggled to get back on the wagon. I tend to be good during the week then the weekend hits and the vino and takeaways come out so im basically undoing all my hard work.

Sooo day 1 today. Weighed in at 17stone 8lbs yuck!! Already had a bar and a litre of water so far.

Feeling determined ?

Hello

firstly well done for your loss with calorie counting - better than i could ever hope to do with just CC!!!

im the same, stick to something then have a "treat" that probably counts for a weeks worth of calories!!! lol!!

So i'm here too started today! trying to figure out my meal routines, what are you doing? 3 or 4 packs?!

here to subscribe and support :)

xxx

Sticking to 4 packs for now. Just need to keep focused. Kids are home from school and want feeding, going to have a bash at making swede chips tonight with my mushroom pasta. Roll on dinner time lol xxx

Ps good luck on your journey xxx

Well day 1 nearly done woop! Just sitting down to corrie with a hot chocolate. Shattered so will be heading to bed for 9 to watch tv. Hubby works nights so i tend to go up to bed when he leaves. Hate sitting myself as the kids are all in bed too.

Belly is rumbling abit but I'm ignoring it. Picked my packs out for tomorrow already haha love planning my meals. Day 2 bring it on!!!! Xxx

Well day 2 is here. Had a terrible night with my 2 year old, she's full of the cold and now we are up watching Dora, shattered roll on bedtime!!

Working from 8.30-12.30 today so will take a bar with me, home for 1.30 so going to have Thai soup when I get in, mushroom pasta and swede chips for dinner them I have a hot caramel shake to have after my oldest daughters gymnastics

Woke up thirsty this morning so going to up my water today, only had 2.5litres yesterday plus water for packs.

xxxx

Blimey! Early start for you hun!!

Hope you have a good day.
Don't think of it as your tummy rumbling, think of it as zapping away the fat cells. Pow pow pow! There's a weight loss war happening inside and you need to fuel your soldiers with slim and save products and water to keep them winning!
:)

Hee hee Xx

Blimey! Early start for you hun!! Hope you have a good day. Don't think of it as your tummy rumbling, think of it as zapping away the fat cells. Pow pow pow! There's a weight loss war happening inside and you need to fuel your soldiers with slim and save products and water to keep them winning! :) Hee hee Xx

Love it!! Xx

My Thai soup is full of lumps and is rank, gutted was looking forward to it :(. Roll on dinner!!

Go Pamela go! We CAN do this hun. Happy Day 2 to you xx

Back