1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

diced pork ideas?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by nicolalouises, 10 April 2014 Social URL.

1. nicolalouises

nicolalouises Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi all made the usual mistake of picking up a discounted bargain when shopping and no idea what to make thats interesting. Any good ideas for diced pork?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Amarillys

Amarillys Member

Sweet and sour, in a mustard or green peppercorn sauce (mix mustard or crushed green peppercorns into fat free from frais with seasoning and a bit of chicken stock, and stir into cooked pork before simmering for a few minutes - mustard needs synning but minimal shared out between several portions), curry, or as a really nice alternative to mince in a chilli. If you have a slow cooker, it's good with some salsa (either homemade or jarred - I think sains basics is either syn free or very low syn?) and a can of sweetcorn (or a handful or two of frozen sweetcorn), plus a bay leaf and seasoning (I often add a few drops of worcester sauce which believe it or not is popular in Mexico!). Cook on low for 6-8 hours, high for 4-6 hours. Stir in some fat free from frais at the end if you'd like a creamy sauce.
  4. seadie

seadie Full Member

You could casserole it with herbs and spices. I do mine in a slow cooker and everyone loves it.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.