did a test

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by duncan, 11 April 2010 Social URL.

1. duncan

duncan Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I work with orses on a saturday, so my shake in the morning soup at luchtime and shake and 810 meal in eve is not enough, as my job is so physical im famished by the time i get home, so sat just gone i had my usuall shake am, bar at lunch, soup when i got home and a shake and meal at t time, i didnt have the need for food i was quite satisfied, as some pple may know these past few weeks ive been experiencing hunger in the evenings so im wondering if i could have my 3 packets and a bar and a meal aday?????????? ive only got just over a stone to go to get to goal, and then ill reassess where im going to go from there but....... is having 3 packets and a meal and a bar going to slow down my weight loss by much????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i wouldnt think it would mae that much difference to your weight loss. think you would be better having the extra shake/bar than picking on rubbishy snacks when your hungry later on

4. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    i'd check with your CDC. i've been thinking that i'm on the 810 and i'd love to have more shakes a day. i'd like to have 4 and a meal. i love the shakes. i've been getting slightly hungry and have found that the veg flavouring to be a saviour as it's like having another 'meal'.

5. rebecca02uk

rebecca02uk Wants to be slim :)

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    How tall are you...?! Doesn't say in your stats...

6. duncan

duncan Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    5ft 4

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.