Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

did a test

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by duncan, 11 April 2010 Social URL.

1. duncan

duncan Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I work with orses on a saturday, so my shake in the morning soup at luchtime and shake and 810 meal in eve is not enough, as my job is so physical im famished by the time i get home, so sat just gone i had my usuall shake am, bar at lunch, soup when i got home and a shake and meal at t time, i didnt have the need for food i was quite satisfied, as some pple may know these past few weeks ive been experiencing hunger in the evenings so im wondering if i could have my 3 packets and a bar and a meal aday?????????? ive only got just over a stone to go to get to goal, and then ill reassess where im going to go from there but....... is having 3 packets and a meal and a bar going to slow down my weight loss by much????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i wouldnt think it would mae that much difference to your weight loss. think you would be better having the extra shake/bar than picking on rubbishy snacks when your hungry later on

4. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    i'd check with your CDC. i've been thinking that i'm on the 810 and i'd love to have more shakes a day. i'd like to have 4 and a meal. i love the shakes. i've been getting slightly hungry and have found that the veg flavouring to be a saviour as it's like having another 'meal'.

5. rebecca02uk

rebecca02uk Wants to be slim :)

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    How tall are you...?! Doesn't say in your stats...

6. duncan

duncan Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    5ft 4

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.