did a test

duncan

Silver Member
I work with orses on a saturday, so my shake in the morning soup at luchtime and shake and 810 meal in eve is not enough, as my job is so physical im famished by the time i get home, so sat just gone i had my usuall shake am, bar at lunch, soup when i got home and a shake and meal at t time, i didnt have the need for food i was quite satisfied, as some pple may know these past few weeks ive been experiencing hunger in the evenings so im wondering if i could have my 3 packets and a bar and a meal aday?????????? ive only got just over a stone to go to get to goal, and then ill reassess where im going to go from there but....... is having 3 packets and a meal and a bar going to slow down my weight loss by much????

i wouldnt think it would mae that much difference to your weight loss. think you would be better having the extra shake/bar than picking on rubbishy snacks when your hungry later on

i'd check with your CDC. i've been thinking that i'm on the 810 and i'd love to have more shakes a day. i'd like to have 4 and a meal. i love the shakes. i've been getting slightly hungry and have found that the veg flavouring to be a saviour as it's like having another 'meal'.

I work with orses on a saturday, so my shake in the morning soup at luchtime and shake and 810 meal in eve is not enough, as my job is so physical im famished by the time i get home, so sat just gone i had my usuall shake am, bar at lunch, soup when i got home and a shake and meal at t time, i didnt have the need for food i was quite satisfied, as some pple may know these past few weeks ive been experiencing hunger in the evenings so im wondering if i could have my 3 packets and a bar and a meal aday?????????? ive only got just over a stone to go to get to goal, and then ill reassess where im going to go from there but....... is having 3 packets and a meal and a bar going to slow down my weight loss by much????

How tall are you...?! Doesn't say in your stats...

Back