Did anyone get the £5 off £10 spend in morrisons? What did u pickup?

I used 3 vouchers yesterday, the vouchers can be used on the 3 for £10 offer. I got chicken breasts, extra lean mince, bacon medallions, gammon & pork loin.

I used 3 vouchers yesterday, the vouchers can be used on the 3 for £10 offer. I got chicken breasts, extra lean mince, bacon medallions, gammon & pork loin.

Oooo I thought you would not be able to combine offers! I am going now...lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

I bought a whole chicken, 2 packs of extra lean mince, a double pack of bacon, some chicken breasts and some pork steaks. Had deliberately made space in the freezer and not bought any meat last week when I went shopping. Can sit down tonight and do my meal plan for next week now.

I ended up getting haddock, unsmoked gammon and beef steaks (thin ones). Enough for me and my husband next week. :) Bargin. Not to memtion two boxes of 500g of blueberries was only £3! Bargin!

You might need to do separate visits, I went round once spent my first voucher then popped the stuff in my car and then went in again to a different cashier, then via self service!

I got 60 pounds worth for 30 lol

Got
X4 extra lean mince
Meatballs X2 for family
X2 ribs in bbq
X2 salmon
Pack of two sirloin steak
A lamb shank in redcurrant gravy syn free
Fresh prawns
Double pack bacon
Bbq chicken
4 packs of chicken sandwich slices
16 pack Richmond sausages

We are completely sorted for meat this month and it's a tight month as having to get sons school uniform (£200 plus as a strict new school that EVERYTHING has logo on) so this has been so helpful.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I got 3packs of lean mince as tbh the bacon and other meat didnt look very nice

Well,I was armed with a load of different meats today and was told I couldn't use my voucher on bi products?!? Apparently gammon,bacon,sausage and burgers etc are all bi produce and not 100% meat so can't be used for the £5 off voucher offer! Soooo angry,trust me! :(
But,I have another voucher and a different morrisons to go to so I'm goin back tomorrow and they better not stop me haha,I'll present them with this thread.

Off to fetch mine today. I have two and fancy chicken breast bacon and mince. Missed the free fruit one so making up for it.

1lb at a time as long as it takes.

Got 2 vouchers so got 4 packs of 5% mince, pork steaks and turkey breast. They also gad some whole chickens on special offer (bigger so a better deal than the '3 for £10' sized chickens)..£3.75 for a 1.8kg chicken. Worth looking out for.

ForumRunner_20140802_153853.png

Very pleased

1lb at a time as long as it takes.

Back