did anyone have a defining moment that made them start LT ?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by determinator, 18 January 2010 Social URL.

1. determinator

determinator Banned

Hi , I have just been looking through some pics and am totally amazed at how huge I was !! I knew I was big and knew that I needed to do soemthing about it but I didnt realise quite how terrible I looked !! The one moment that made it for me was a picture taken after a night out and I just looked mahoosive and it shocked me into going to the pharmacy the next day ( it was a pic similar to the one I have just dared to put on my profile !!)
    I have now lost 4 stone 3.5 lb and although I am still big and have another 3.5 stone to go .. i am so glad that I saw that pic and descided to do something drastic :)

Did any of you have a 'defining moment ' ??
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    when i realised i was fatter than my mum! lol
  4. nerac123

nerac123 GO GO GO !!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim n save
    LOL !!!

My moment was when i couldn't fit comfortably in a monsoon dress i had bought for a wedding.

I saw the photos and I was disgusted. I'll dig them out and put them on my profile !!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.