Did anyone miss me?

I thought it was quiet:p Have you been OK?

Been ok but had had some weight gains and always go a bit quiet when that happens...
But, lost 3.5lbs last week so I'm back to where I was two weeks ago!

That's a big loss! Well done! But please come on here and post when your struggling, it's so much better to share the bad times, and it can help with getting back on track. Everyone wants to help, but we need to know whats happening to do it.

That's a big loss! Well done! But please come on here and post when your struggling, it's so much better to share the bad times, and it can help with getting back on track. Everyone wants to help, but we need to know whats happening to do it.

I agree with judimac.
We do want to help where we can!

Congrats on the weight loss. I am sure you will now continue on the right track!

Judi is right, its no good going into hideing when the going gets tough, here is the best place to keep you going. Good loss though, keep it up and nice to have you back.

Thanks folks..I do tend to crawl under my rock when I've had more than one gain...

I'm still struggling to find a group/consultant that I feel comfy with after my original one left. My friend has gone back to our original group with the consultant who caused me to leave...so that frees me up to move again if i want to, but I wanna *settle*

Hi Hun...glad to see that you are back and on track after a couple of gains...try not to stay away when it happens though as its a toughie to get back into whenever it happens...I know!!!
Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your classes. If Im honest, even though I am a go it aloner, I miss the class I used to go to. When I can afford to get back, I will make sure Im there and up to date! Lol.
Stick with the plan though, until you have found the place that you are happy to settle at.

Take care.

xxxx

Yeah, the one thing I'm doing is keeping to plan (more or less lol) but finding a nice, replacement group with a consultant that suits me is more difficult than it should be, to be honest.
My friend is trying, very hard, to get me to go back to the original group as all our old classmates are there...but so is the evil consultant!

(for more info on 'the evil consultant' please see this thread - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/91209-new-consultant-not-good.html )

Back