Did anyone noticed I'd gone?

JestersTear

Silver Member
I'm back.

Had a few bad months, off plan, and now I have a lot of work to do to get back to where I was.

Siggy not up to date atm - have actually lost 2.5 stones atm.
Feeling useless and ashamed that I've put so much back on - I had lost 4 stones :-(

I've not been here very long-joined late last year. But I wanted to say hello and welcome back :D
Kelly.x

Welcome back.....don't be hard on yourself and that gain will be off in no time.
I'm great at giving advice but always beat myself up over the littlest of things too. Life can be hard and sometimes we fall off the wagon but its the getting back on and commiting to a healthier future which is the most important thing.
Wishing you loads of luck
xx

Thanks Lou x

Got a bit out of control due to one thing and another. Now have 1.5 stones to lose just to get back to where I was.

U've made the biggest step..coming back. U'll lose it again in no time, don't be ashamed it happens to the best of us...it's life. Welcome back & good luck X

Don't be ashamed, be proud that you are back and you will lose that 1.5 stone in no time! Welcome back and good luck!

Welcome back and good luck. There's nothing to be ashamed about, we all struggle sometimes and you're back now to deal with it xx

Welcome back Jes - you WERE missed

The important thing above anything else is you are back on it- all the experts say that no matter how many times you fall off the wagon with any addiction, you should NEVER give up trying.

Let's make this one really great- start looking at the positives now because there is no point dwelling on the past. We are where we are- lets make today the start of an AMAZING successful journey

Good luck and lots of hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome back hun xxx

Hey Huni welcome back!

You are still lighter than you were overall, so dont beat yourself up over it.
Welcome back and that weight will come off before you know it.

xxxx

No need to be ashamed hun, you have made the biggest step which is coming back! Just put a line under your time away and start all over again, at least you hadnt put it all back on so your journey isnt as daunting as it was the first time around x

It's great to have you back Jes. Don't be ashamed, you know no-one on here will judge you, we all fall on and off the wagon at times.

Try not to think of what you've put on, think about what you have lost and use that as your starting platform.

Good luck! x

Awww, thanks everyone, you're all great.
I never should have left the forum really - but I went off with my tail between my legs....
Back now though and feeling a bit more positive about everything.
I'll be changing my siggy soon though - thought I;d leave the stickers on, would that be a good idea or better to take them off?

focus on the positive - you have highlighted a problem, facing i and dealing with it. You should congratulate yourself as your already on a sucess :)

Back