Did anyone see this?

Not Lipotrim related, but this really inspired me. Thought you might like to see it too.. delete if you feel appropriate.

It is Claire Richards, she used to be in Steps and was mega skinny. When she left she went up to a size 20. She wanted to get down to a size 12 for her wedding day. I was feeling quite down before I watched it and now I feel quite inspired. Granted she had the money for a personal trainer and she did it sticking to a calorie controlled diet,(and struggled quite a bit) but still, it made me realise that anyone can find themselves in this situation. And if she can do this then so can I. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. :)

BBC iPlayer - Claire Richards: My Big Fat Wedding

i just watched this on BBC iplayer, and it really inspired me too, although I'm never doing that bootcamp!!!

Oh god, I would LOVE to do a bootcamp.. I so need someone dragging me out of my pit every day!!

You're braver than me. She did really well though. I actually like exercising, but dragging 18stones about was a bit hard.

I find now if i exercise on LT i get stomach cramp, so that's my excuse til I refeed!

Really? I am about to go to the gym tonight for the first time whilst on lipotrim. Ill see how I go..

I watched this too when it was on the other night and thought it was great! She worked so hard to get in that size 10 wedding dress! I have to say what i found the best thing out of the programme was that she got down to a size 10, but then she was on This Morning a few days ago and she has clearly gone back to what looks like 12/14.

She said herself she loves her food and that must be the size she feels that she looks good, that she can maintain and is able to enjoy her life without living on side salads or doing hours of exercise every day! I'd love to get to a size 12 but realistically think i'd find it easier to maintain a 14 too, purely cos i don't do as much exercise as i should and i know i never will lol :eek: xx

Yes, 14 is my aim too. I'd like to get down to a 12, just so I have a bit of room to gain a few lb's once I start eating again. I did think she looked a little too skinny on her big day, but still great. :p

I watched this too when it was on the other night and thought it was great! She worked so hard to get in that size 10 wedding dress! I have to say what i found the best thing out of the programme was that she got down to a size 10, but then she was on This Morning a few days ago and she has clearly gone back to what looks like 12/14.

She said herself she loves her food and that must be the size she feels that she looks good, that she can maintain and is able to enjoy her life without living on side salads or doing hours of exercise every day! I'd love to get to a size 12 but realistically think i'd find it easier to maintain a 14 too, purely cos i don't do as much exercise as i should and i know i never will lol :eek: xx

i did i loved it it made me cry at the end i was so happy for her just goes to show tho you can be thin and still not happy with the way you look xxxx

Yes, 14 is my aim too. I'd like to get down to a 12, just so I have a bit of room to gain a few lb's once I start eating again. I did think she looked a little too skinny on her big day, but still great. :p

Yeah i thought that too. She looks pretty when shes really slim and she looks equally as pretty when shes like a size 16 lol. Although i have to say when she was a size 20 i'd never have recognised her from those pictures! Lol i'm the same hun, getting a few lbs under gives a bit of room to eat..i love food too much to be thin thin lol :p xx

Bootcamp - where do i sign up?!!!! i would LOVE to do an exercise bootcamp! something like the biggest loser - id love it! maybe they have a LT one?! hahaha

omg i just loved that ive just watched it on iplayers its inspired me sooo much
plus ok she had a personal trainer but its nothing the gym cant help ya do its just getting tha motivation an sticking to it! xx

Bootcamp - where do i sign up?!!!! i would LOVE to do an exercise bootcamp! something like the biggest loser - id love it! maybe they have a LT one?! hahaha

I would HATE it - but I'd love to do it .... HaHa ....... work that one out! x

Have to agree with some of the earlier posters about what size looks good on you.

I once got down to 9 stone but I felt incredibly boney. When I sat down it wasn't comfy and felt as though my bones were digging into me. I was a size 10/12 on the bottom and a size 12 on top due to my boobs. I was still a DD cup :mad:. I discovered my ideal weight and I look in proportion is between 10 and 10.5 stones so that's what I'm aiming towards.

It means I'll probably be a 12/14 but considering I was a 20 when I started - I'd be delighted.

Not sure about the boot camp though !

You are all very wise, girlies, you must get to the size that suits YOU and you alone as we all have different bone-frames. The BMI is a crock of poo! There is no-one who looks at me now and says I look very overweight, which my current BMI of 29.9 states I am !!! I am refeeding next week as I am a gorgeous, curvy size 14 and extremely happy!!! I havent lost my boobs, I now have a waist and have been told I look years younger than my 54 years....any more weight lost and I would look haggard! LT was the easy part, (eventually!) now comes the more challenging part of keeping the weight off.

You are all very wise, girlies, you must get to the size that suits YOU and you alone as we all have different bone-frames. The BMI is a crock of poo! There is no-one who looks at me now and says I look very overweight, which my current BMI of 29.9 states I am !!! I am refeeding next week as I am a gorgeous, curvy size 14 and extremely happy!!! I havent lost my boobs, I now have a waist and have been told I look years younger than my 54 years....any more weight lost and I would look haggard! LT was the easy part, (eventually!) now comes the more challenging part of keeping the weight off.

That's great. You're right, there's no point trying to kill yourself to be a size that the media says you should be. A 14-16 is a healthy size. I am aiming for a 14, as I have never been one i don't think, and as you said the hard part is keeping it off, which is my biggest fear too ,so let us know how it goes. Will be great to refeed though and i wish you loads of luck :D

Last time i did Lipotrim i got down to a size 16 and still felt i had a long way to go, it was silly really as i started a size 22/24 and knew id lost a lot of weight but was disheartened i still had a way to go... so stopped and pilled the weight back on!!
this time im aiming for a 12 but my actually goal weight is 8 stone 8 which is apparently my ideal weight but i think ill stop long before this as id look ill at 8 stone 8!!

I'm sure I read in a magazine that the Forces do some kind of military training in local parks. Worth a search on the internet. I wouldn't be signing up for it though cos I know what they put them through and they show no mercy!!! I go to a military gym and have a military PTI as my neighbour and so far he has gone quite easy on us, but am waiting for that to change!!!

Back